Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Mredenkal the Legend of the Batt..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #97888
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 15-Mar-11 02:52 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#97888, "(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Mredenkal the Legend of the Battlefield"

Tue Mar 15 14:50:27 2011

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Mredenkal perished, never to return.

Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:194

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Allysia (Anonymous)Wed 16-Mar-11 07:25 AM
Charter member
#97894, "You had some potential"
In response to Reply #0

But as Eck said, throwing your life into battles you can not win (or almost never win) is not always the best way to go about things. Fighting a bonded bard and shifter is almost always a losing proposition solo. And once you've died once, my general policy is to leave the person alone unless it involves rais/retrievals for a good while.

I really did not want you to keep attacking on that last day, or at least come in a group with all the villagers. Beating a bard can at times be very difficult, at others very easy (ask Kar, who owns me 90% of the fights I have with him).

Hope you learned some things, and had some fun outside of the frustrations you had in some fights, especially that last day.

Just remember, most people are going to fight berserkers on their terms, not yours. A few deathblows might sway what should be an easy victory into defeat for a person, and so they try to limit the impact of those things by either avoiding bad fights/situations or having allies with them.

Hyu (Anonymous)Tue 15-Mar-11 07:54 PM
Charter member
#97893, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Mredenkal the Legend of the ..."
In response to Reply #0

Ah damn!

I sure didnt see this coming, you and I had great interactions and it felt good acting out the teacher/big brother thing with you. And I think you were doin fine, you kicked mroe ass than I did! Anyways here's hopin you come back.

Ghrim (Anonymous)Tue 15-Mar-11 07:15 PM
Charter member
#97892, "You were doing real well, but I understand."
In response to Reply #0

I was impressed by you coming into your own as I saw it over the course of the character. You did well from what I saw in the 30s, 40s and seemed like you were just getting the hang of hero range PK and cabalwars.

It's hard to be a good rager without making a few mistakes, but you were pretty on point with most of your decisions. And you got drunk with me! That was a definite plus.

Good luck with your next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #97888 Previous topic | Next topic