Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Suloq the Vanguard of the Vernal" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #97799
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 07-Mar-11 01:04 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#97799, "(DELETED) [None] Suloq the Vanguard of the Vernal"

Mon Mar 7 00:02:45 2011

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Suloq perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:ranger
Level:46
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:40

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

NoobAgainMon 07-Mar-11 01:10 AM
Member since 01st Mar 2007
411 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#97800, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Suloq the Vanguard of the Vernal"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Mon 07-Mar-11 01:11 AM

Well, this was an experiment to see if I liked playing a ranger. I did.

Some feedback on plainsrunner explorers:

1/ Plainsrunning has 1 hour cooldown on it and ONLY works in fields/hills. My recommendation is either remove the cooldown or keep the cooldown and make it work in all terrains (as an explorer). I don't see running 4-8 rooms in one direction every 2 ticks as game breaking.

2/ Bramble pit seems weak but as an explorer it works everywhere.

3/ Pursuit is great and is the reason to pick plainsrunner as a terrain for an explorer. Pursuit + enlarged bearcharge can be deadly.

4/ Charge is noticeably stronger on plainsrunners.

5/ Herbs seem easier to find (is that true?) and are quite potent.

Suloq was a painter. I enjoyed my interactions with a lot of people. I hope people enjoyed interacting with me.

I wish Herald had more leadership/supervision than it does right now. I think the cabal has a lot of potential (for people who play CF as a non-FPS game) but without a high herald (why is Nreykre a HH yet?) and with little imm attention, the cabal is in a rut. (I think just a bit of imm presence and push for events would make the Inn very much a hub of RP activity.)

IunnaMon 07-Mar-11 07:15 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
473 posts
#97806, "Your desire to be a Herald wasn't obvious until recentl..."
In response to Reply #1

And then I just never saw you around when I was online. If you're ever
unsure, drop an e-mail, pray, do something to get our attention. We don't
have as much time or energy to dedicate as we used to, but please don't
assume the cabal isn't being watched over or tended to.

NoobAgainMon 07-Mar-11 09:49 PM
Member since 01st Mar 2007
411 posts
#97810, "That's fair"
In response to Reply #2

I am sure there are a lot of things going on in the background that I am not aware of. I guess I need to get used to the idea of note to imm/email/praying to get a hold of imm leaders - I just tend to think that every time I do that, I'm bothering someone - that's my problem though, not the staff's.

My bad for assuming.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #97799 Previous topic | Next topic