Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Aaooki the Dweller of the Wil..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #97733
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 02-Mar-11 07:40 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#97733, "(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Aaooki the Dweller of the Wilds"

Wed Mar 2 18:39:09 2011

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Aaooki perished, never to return.

Race:wood-elf
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:160

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lylesse (NOT Balta)Wed 02-Mar-11 08:33 PM
Charter member
In response to Reply #0

Your name reminds me of a Wookie...

I understand at the end it just wasnt fun to play Aaooki...
But also know sometimes a duergar rager can have an amazing flurry.

You seemed really new to the whole outlander concept. After while, I asked you about certain outlander powers... once I realized you had no clue what I was talking about, I helped you alone a bit... kind of a no-no... but I think its really cool and felt you deserved to gain a little helping hand with it. Maybe that allowed you to do a bit more playing before del'ing... I also hope you come back to outlander, I think a different build would have suited you a bit better.

Anyways, dont lose faith in CF... Ive had countless chars who straight up got tooled... even as Balta, certain builds can make me run for the hills fairly quick if I do not prepare properly for the fight.. Also... all the times you heard I got a kill over CB... know for every kill I get, I probably attempt 10 that fail.... not with me dieing but usually I just cant seal it.

loved having Aaooki around and do NOT regret inducting you one bit.

GLWYN
Balta

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #97733 Previous topic | Next topic