Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Mujaheil the Disciple of Ancient ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #97646
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 23-Feb-11 09:16 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#97646, "(RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Mujaheil the Disciple of Ancient Ways"

Wed Feb 23 20:13:30 2011

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Mujaheil perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:49
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:60

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Allysia (Anonymous)Thu 24-Feb-11 07:23 AM
Charter member
#97652, "Tough way to go"
In response to Reply #0

I heard what happened with the looting and then Eck told me about the rage delete after he killed you, but by the time I heard you were gone. I would have tried to talk you out of it. Think I could have helped you with the regearing, but I understand the frustrations of the full loot to a lowbie and not wanting to deal with those kind of things.

Hope you enjoyed and had a little fun with this char, that's all it is about. Hope to see you back in the Isle, it can be dull at times and really fun at others. Just depends how you play it.

DallevianThu 24-Feb-11 09:42 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1639 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#97653, "Nothing like throwing away 60 hours"
In response to Reply #1

on a regear that will take less than 2. Gear comes and goes. It sucks. But deleting is terribly irrational and a waste of time.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #97646 Previous topic | Next topic