Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Jerrokrar the Legend of the Battlefi..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #97550
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 18-Feb-11 03:40 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#97550, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Jerrokrar the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade"

Fri Feb 18 14:37:18 2011

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Jerrokrar perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:171

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Thwrerrorip (Anonymous)Fri 18-Feb-11 09:15 PM
Charter member
#97554, "Not sure what was up towards the end there."
In response to Reply #0

but you were pretty fun in the earlier days.

Good luck with the next.

Eck (Anonymous)Fri 18-Feb-11 04:21 PM
Charter member
#97551, "Please work on your RP."
In response to Reply #0

With your dagger elf I was able to put it down to haughty elf RP.

With Illian I was able to put it down to douche-drow RP.

With Jerrokrar it was always 100% evident that he was just a guy sitting at a computer somewhere. Ugh.

Try to remember that it's a game. It's supposed to be fun, both for you and others. It can be very, very competitive, but if you're not having fun you lost the game. No doubt about it.

You're clearly very skilled, but the baggage that you bring to a text-based internet game is unfathomable to me. Take some deep breaths.

Also, I'm sorry for the attempted assassination when you were fighting those Outlanders. If I had known you were convulsing I would never have done it, but I felt like you needed a little chin music to back you off from getting involved in things that (from Eck's POV) don't concern you. An assassination attempt that had pretty much no chance of succeeding seemed like an appropriate way to get my point across. Again, if I had known how hurt you were I wouldn't have done it. Then again, when you responded with "Are you ####ing kidding me?" I felt less bad about it.

GLWYN, but try to remember...it's just a game.

ArtificialFri 18-Feb-11 04:36 PM
Member since 22nd Apr 2008
1180 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#97552, "huge cosign. nt"
In response to Reply #1

nt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #97550 Previous topic | Next topic