Subject: "(DEL) Caviezel the Student of Owaza" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9751
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 18-Oct-02 02:36 PM
Member since 31st May 2024
16889 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9751, "(DEL) Caviezel the Student of Owaza"

Fri Oct 18 16:34:02 2002

6 o''clock PM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of the Long Shadows on the Theran calendar Caviezel perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:42
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:SYLVAN, the Sylvan Warders
Hours:155
PK Ratio:51% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DEL) Caviezel the Student of Owaza, danaethil (Guest), 20-Oct-02 10:17 PM, #10
Reply I luv you ! *smack*, Dahrimar (Guest), 20-Oct-02 06:43 PM, #8
Reply RE: (DEL) Caviezel the Student of Owaza, Bajula, 19-Oct-02 03:08 AM, #7
Reply RE: (DEL) Caviezel the Student of Owaza, Quiditus, 18-Oct-02 08:00 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) Caviezel the Student of Owaza, Rockbiter (Guest), 18-Oct-02 03:23 PM, #1
     Reply is the rockbiter name, Abernyte, 18-Oct-02 03:43 PM, #2
     Reply Fun fights,, Anxor (Guest), 18-Oct-02 05:42 PM, #3
     Reply sigh, Gunther (Guest), 18-Oct-02 06:40 PM, #4
     Reply Eh, why you little..., Blimbali (Guest), 18-Oct-02 08:35 PM, #6
     Reply RE: (DEL) Caviezel the Student of Owaza, Aratul (Guest), 20-Oct-02 08:00 PM, #9
     Reply RE: (DEL) Caviezel the Student of Owaza, Saldradien, 21-Oct-02 06:34 AM, #11

danaethil (Guest)Sun 20-Oct-02 10:17 PM

#9752, "RE: (DEL) Caviezel the Student of Owaza"
In response to Reply #0

heh, only interactions I really got from you were when I killed you, and that was only a small bit. I wanted to speak with you some about why as an assassin you sought the grove in char and all, but you were always hidden, or in the trees, always out of sight.

Then I see you here and all, pretty sad to see you go, an assassin in the grove is something you really have to work for and all of that, to have it thrown away is a little disheartening.

Oh well, whoever you are next, have fun with em.

Dahrimar (Guest)Sun 20-Oct-02 06:43 PM

#9753, "I luv you ! *smack*"
In response to Reply #0

We had a couple of interesting fights, one of which I fell to you wil mind blank.

You never know whom you are meeting along eastern.

BajulaSat 19-Oct-02 03:08 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
929 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9754, "RE: (DEL) Caviezel the Student of Owaza"
In response to Reply #0

*sigh* i liked you quite a bit, was fun to interact with you, well ic wasn't all that thrilled a couple of times, hehe but as a player i had a lot of fun. even when ya killed me..

QuiditusFri 18-Oct-02 08:00 PM
56 posts
#9755, "RE: (DEL) Caviezel the Student of Owaza"
In response to Reply #0

*laughs* heh I have had this name forever and been in my damn learnin hole for even longer lol, wow ye made two chars that got to over rank 40 in my one life, anyone think I should delete and start anew?

Rockbiter (Guest)Fri 18-Oct-02 03:23 PM

#9756, "RE: (DEL) Caviezel the Student of Owaza"
In response to Reply #0

Well he was fun at first, but I lost interest in him real quick.
Caviezel was fun, but just didn't have that same pizazz as I had
with Dharum. Rather delete now then waste any more time. Seemed
after I became a sylvan my roleplay faltered and what I had in
store for the character went by the wayside.

Thanks Saldradien for the induction, and Blimbali for allowing
Caviezel to run along with your pack. Sal your standup Imm and
from what I have experienced past two characters you have alot
of passion for the grove. Blimbali Rock on brother!

To the grove, It was fun for a time ladies and gents..

To my enemies- as Flo says, You can kiss my grits...

Rockbiter

My role if any interested...
role + A mysterious creature is the one known as Caviezel Whisperwood, for his
role + past and future both remain unknown to him, yet his present goal stands
role + firm in his mind and body. To protect the ecology of the earth and to find
role + and identify the foes of such, and to bring the wrath of the forest to them.
role + As guardian he views all unnatural races deserving of death and the lost
role + ones of the raped stone of the cities be cleaved in twain. The very storms
role + represent his being, as the very calm of the storm is the harbinger of the
role + hunt and bearer of what is to come. Slow and methodical is its ways for
role + patience and anticipation build to unleash the onslaught of it fury. Striking
role + hard with its wrath the storm lays waste to all in its path, for this represents
role + the swift death of his foes. As their lifeless husks hit the earth below, so
role + shall that instant be the aftermath of the storm. For their crimes their empty
role + shell will bring a grand feast to the earth, as it brings life within its soils.
role +
role + Unknown to Caviezel is his past, however the woods whisper of a man once
role + a lumberjack in the Weald that committed the ultimate sin filling the forests
role + with screams. Cedars aged of centuries fell from the blade of his axe lifeless
role + to the earth below, and the children of the wilds forced from there homes hid
role + from this man. Yet a druid heard a howl of a lone wolf and traveled from afar
role + to see the disturbance and grew faint of the sight before him. This druid set
role + a trap for the lumberjack, and under the light of the sun charred him with its
role + rays. As his near lifeless body lay there smoking, the druid pondered the
role + mans fate, for death was close to the druid as well and see fit his dream live
role + on and continue, he cursed the poor sod. Calling upon the very lifeforce of
role + the wilds and the power within the rocks and stone, he breathed new life into
role + the man. The earthen soil erupted with vines seiged the body, as the druid
role + placed his hands upon his head. In a gutteral roar he turned completely of
role + wood and was engulfed by the earth disappearing from sight into its bowels.
role + The druid disappeared back into the wilds leaving the earth to cleanse this
role + poor sods spirit.
role +
role + Six cycles of the moon came to pass and the druid once again came to that
role + very spot. Beautiful crystals had erupted from within the earth from where
role + he sleeped drawing the power of the moon, the stones, and the very storms.
role + Placing his hands upon the earth, the druid called out with a howl, as the
role + earth opened up before him and the being known as Caviezel rose up from
role + within. New life stirring within his spirit, at one with stones and the wilds, he
role + uttered the words, "We are Caviezel, 'n we off'r ours'lf for the e'rth 'n w'lds."
role + The druid leaned over whispering in the ear of Caviezel, and with his final
role + word he stepped back and thrusted forward at him with a sharp seed. But this
role + was no normal seed, but one made of rock and stone. The seed struck deep
role + within the heart of Caviezel and began to grow within. The disappeared once
role + again into the heart of the forests, and was never seen or heard from again.
role + Whispers filled the woods of a guardian and hunter come to bring his wrath
role + upon those who would desecrate its sanctity, for in these whispers came the
role + name Whisperwood, as every creature, tree and woodland spirit whispered
role + the tale that night.
role +
role + The intended purpose of the being known as Caviezel is pure punishment.
role + Punishment for his past crimes and punishment against the defilers of the
role + earth. His victims and prey see no end to his hunt, as he will remain till the
role + bodies of the foul fall to feed the earth below. His sole impact on the wilds
role + ecology is to protect it and to nurture its growth. Caviezel is one with earth
role + and storms and the very forests themselves, as one may hear him referring
role + to himself as "We". The seed of rock and stone planted within his heart is
role + a mystery even to himself and others. For every cycle of the moon it twists
role + and grows causing him pain. Perhaps it punishment for his crimes, or even
role + something far more, only time will tell....

AbernyteFri 18-Oct-02 03:43 PM
973 posts
#9762, "is the rockbiter name"
In response to Reply #1

taken from the never ending story?

-----Abernyte

Anxor (Guest)Fri 18-Oct-02 05:42 PM

#9761, "Fun fights,"
In response to Reply #1

Neither one of us killed the other. You came really close to dying a few times, but we just couldnt lag each other enough. On 1v1 fights i think the score was 2-6 in my favor. I got your weapon once

What really made me lose respect for you was when you asked me to fight you in the weald at my request and then showed up in the spire with a druid and some other guy just after Sahannara raided the spire.
*snort* Im sure you had the druid there waiting for me if we had fought in the weald as you wanted. Wasnt about to go in there and be beastcalled, mountain storm kicked, briars, eagles, treant, sunray....heh. You told me to shut up because its embarrasing to Anxor that I didnt fight you and the druid in the spire. There is a fine line between stupidity and bravery. From that point on Anxor didnt even bother talking to you and considered it a disgrace to fight you.

On another note i liked you as Dahrum much better with another character. Went around with Dahrum quite a bit

Gunther (Guest)Fri 18-Oct-02 06:40 PM

#9760, "sigh"
In response to Reply #1

grouping with you the one time was fun, then you sped up and I didn't. I finally got into the grove and BOOM, you're gone. You were so interesting too...

Good job

Blimbali (Guest)Fri 18-Oct-02 08:35 PM

#9759, "Eh, why you little..."
In response to Reply #1

What happened to taking a break? I can see why you may have gotten frustrated with what you did and dont blame you. Regardless I think this was a bit extreme. I loved Dharum and I loved Caviezel. Both refreshing sips in a occationaly stagnant drink. I most certainly envisioned the future of our chars to be along side one another, and was happy to see you ranking up so fast to meet me. I guess I will have to go lich hunting with another Wolf.

Thank you for the character, it was a treat.
Captain Blimby

Aratul (Guest)Sun 20-Oct-02 08:00 PM

#9758, "RE: (DEL) Caviezel the Student of Owaza"
In response to Reply #1

Well, we only fought what....three times? The first time....after the scissor kick when you were two hits from dead, kinda made me laugh and sealed the kill really. The second with yer beast, and yer lucky lil axe kick that sealed that fight, and the third me beatin u again in the dwarf forest. The second was pretty intresting, I wasn't sure you were in the Grove and I get attacked by a wolf also. So it was intresting. Well, would of enjoyed more interaction to see how things would of went, but things don't always play out for the best. Well good luck with the next.

Aratul

SaldradienMon 21-Oct-02 06:34 AM
9 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#9757, "RE: (DEL) Caviezel the Student of Owaza"
In response to Reply #1

Another one gone eh? I must confess I figured out this was you after a few talks. This of course does not mean I made induction easy for you (as you can probably attest). Anyway, I liked this one too, you've done a good job bringing something unique to the table, and I look forward to whatever follows.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9751 Previous topic | Next topic