Subject: "(AUTO) [EMPIRE] Mablug the Warrior of the Blade, Sheath..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #97451
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 09-Feb-11 04:52 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#97451, "(AUTO) [EMPIRE] Mablug the Warrior of the Blade, Sheathed Blade"

Wed Feb 9 15:50:29 2011

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Mablug perished, never to return.

Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:35
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:39

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

AmberionSun 13-Feb-11 10:47 PM
Member since 06th Jun 2007
945 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#97510, "No! I let my first mino ever delete!"
In response to Reply #0

Ooh well... After Cawr and Mablug I rolled up something else. Hurried to lvl 15-16 and then just went blank... Got bored with CF, not sure when I'm coming back. (No doubt I will be back though, I always come back.)

Found another MUD that I'm testing, in a sense MUCH easier learning curve than CF, and in another MUCH harsher PK-climate with some real nasty penalties (no, no perma-death, but both exp/level loss and 99% certainty to be full looted each time you die in pk.)
That should teach me to take gear less seriously. + I need to find some new inspiration when it comes to my RP, feel like I'm trucking along in the same routine on CF.

Quite a shame, because I was super excited about my only current chars role. Wrote on it on and off for like 1 full year. heh

Well, later guys! I'll be back eventually, as always.

Always shoot first and then call whatever you hit the target.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #97451 Previous topic | Next topic