Subject: "(CON) Dyorian the Grand Master of Changelings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9744
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 18-Oct-02 06:46 AM
Member since 31st May 2024
16889 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9744, "(CON) Dyorian the Grand Master of Changelings"

Fri Oct 18 08:44:10 2002

7 o''clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of the Shadows on the Theran calendar Dyorian perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:239
PK Ratio:33% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Hmm, Arehanah (Guest), 20-Oct-02 09:16 PM, #6
Reply RE: (CON) Dyorian the Grand Master of Changelings, Brindinos (Guest), 18-Oct-02 02:09 PM, #3
Reply RE: (CON) Dyorian the Grand Master of Changelings, Dyorian (Guest), 18-Oct-02 07:10 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (CON) Dyorian the Grand Master of Changelings, Uelveyye, 18-Oct-02 02:01 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (CON) Dyorian the Grand Master of Changelings, Dyorian (Guest), 19-Oct-02 05:00 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (CON) Dyorian the Grand Master of Changelings, Sosuphan (Guest), 20-Oct-02 08:04 PM, #5

Arehanah (Guest)Sun 20-Oct-02 09:16 PM

#9745, "Hmm"
In response to Reply #0

I always wondered why you attacked me on the open seas. You never said a word to me, just tried to kill me over and over again.

Shed any light on this?

Arehanah

Brindinos (Guest)Fri 18-Oct-02 02:09 PM

#9746, "RE: (CON) Dyorian the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #0

Had fun chasing ragers with ya..Peace,can't say much else.

Dyorian (Guest)Fri 18-Oct-02 07:10 AM

#9747, "RE: (CON) Dyorian the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #0

Bah! I suck at farewell notes and all I can never remember all the people I interact with.

But I have to say that this was my first hero shifter I have ever had the patience to get up there and I had Lion/Shark for those of you who did not know. I wanted this character mainly for the exploration aspect of the water form because I "didn't" know ##### about underwater.

I said my farewell's to a couple of you in game, Kaebe and Quimo. As for the others the least I can do is mention you because I know how all you people look for your names mentioned in the farewell notes.

Uelveyye - never really did like you in character but I always tried to hide it as well as possible. You being a goodie and me a darkie...But I do thank you for the induction into Tribunal.

Noldruk - I watched you come up from lvl thirty something into the spire while I was near hero and trying to scrounge up a group. I think you are doing very well as the Provost. It seems that when the sylvans faded out most of the tribbies did to that were worth a damn.

Garhizrus - You were just a freaking beast when it came to helping gain a few titles here and there. Not a bad fighter at fending off all those bloody sylvans that lept out of the trees everytime you turned your head.

Sosuphan - I remember you speaking to me when you were around twenty or so and I was already hero. When you got up there it was great having another shark to run around with and beat the hell out of things. I think we both learned alot about forms from having the same one. We shattered alot of myths about it I can tell you that.

Khurmen - Never really actually dealt with you all that much but anytime you needed to go under water I was always around and of course willing to help out as I could. Damn glad we found that final item you were hurting for so much and glad I could help with it. You deserve the lichedom.

Odonomus - I have no idea if you were of a cabal or not, never really got into the conversations. But when I needed an invoker to come with me and another to poke around in places you were always up for the journey and I thank you for that too.

Harbik - You and your damned liking for shiny things. hehe. Everytime I happened upon a good axe that you might be able to use and I thought it was shiny I would try and hold it for you. You always did crack me up with the shiny's when you came into my city to say hello and good bye on the hunt for an elf.

Bryvac - Never did actually get to have that duel I was always trying to get you to have with me. And hell no I would not fight any rager alone on land that is why I always told you to get to the river. hehe

Nhernin - You were just a pain in my ass. hehe Everytime I would venture out someplace to explore you always seemed to pop up out of nowhere and have me running for water but you were apparently to smart to follow. I do hate getting killed out of form while resting from gushing...but so goes life. Bah!

I know there are a few others but I can never remember all of you. Hopefully I can do a bit better now with what I have learned from Dyorian and see you all in the realms again.

laters..

UelveyyeFri 18-Oct-02 02:01 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#9749, "RE: (CON) Dyorian the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #1

Heheh well no coming back from this one!
IC I felt the same way about you, without giving too much of Uel's role away: She never trusted you, but never found enough to bring her suspicious to bear. Nevertheless as Provincial (now Provost) she had to admit your bearing and desire to serve the Spire deserved a chance. Although she secretly believe you were more interested in serving yourself =0) Always wondered if you were a scion spy like Trogard (bard) and swore she would turn you inside out if you were. I think she hunted down the bard serveral times before she was satisfied he got the point that she was miffed.

Anyway OOC I liked the dark shifter's character, I could feel the restrained way we interacted and thought you did a great job.
Post your role if you get the chance I'd love to read it.
Till then GL with what ever is next.

Dyorian (Guest)Sat 19-Oct-02 05:00 AM

#9750, "RE: (CON) Dyorian the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #2

Wish I could post a role but I had making them. I always have my mind set when I make a character as to how I will play them and I just stick with it in my head. Just in case I feel like going a little askew I don't screw myself.

hehe

Sosuphan (Guest)Sun 20-Oct-02 08:04 PM

#9748, "RE: (CON) Dyorian the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #1

Yeah we did alot with those forms, to bad we really didn't get to go around more often. But I hope to interact with you again soon.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9744 Previous topic | Next topic