Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Hzerliach Sa'Razaith the Light in ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #97333
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 03-Feb-11 09:16 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#97333, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Hzerliach Sa'Razaith the Light in the Shadows, Acolyte of the Golden Sun"

Thu Feb 3 20:13:22 2011

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Hzerliach perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:403

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

HzerliachThu 03-Feb-11 10:00 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2010
8 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#97335, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Hzerliach Sa'Razaith the Light..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, I finally broke down and deleted Hzerliach. I know I sucked at PK and stuff but I've never pl1character in a long time. I've played off and on since 95ish and its really cool to see all the changes. I think this is third or fourth leader I've had going all the way back to the original Justice cabal, through Arbiters, Entropy, Shadow, Knights, and Servants.

As for goodbyes:

Fortress:
I really enjoyed myself and think that Fort is given a bad name as an all newb cabal.

Nnaeshuk: Thanks again for taking an early interest and prodding me along. You're going to have a great religion.

Jerohk: Thanks for the talks. Couldn't have asked for a better co-leader.

Herethon: I thought you were a great Captain. I was sorry to see how it all played out.

Chestav: You did a lot to improve the Maran and I appreciated your talks and presence.

Mazura: You were a pain in the ass but you were also always willing to help and for that I thank you.

Everyone else: There are just too many to list as I've gone through a lot of Squires and Scribes in my time. However, I can honestly say that each one of you made the game that much more enjoyable.

Empire:
For the most part, I was not impressed with the RP. However, there were a few that I really respected and always worried about finding me alone somewhere. I'm going to butcher names so I apologize. Jaz, Targala, and of course that damn shaman all seemed to be able to just kick me all over the place.

Scion:
I was always impressed with everyone's RP and ability. I thought you guys were all excellent at what you did without being jerks about it.

Nexus:
Seemed like just an excuse to attack without any real reason.

IMMS:

Adekar: Thanks for everything. I hope you can use what I did.

Corrlaan: Thank you for all the immeraction it was the main reason I hung around as long as I did. The Tattoo was unexpected and I am very grateful even if I could never figure out if it did anything other than look pretty or how to invoke it.

To the other Imms that were present for my talks, I thank you for the chance.

I tried to play Hzerliach as an assassin who has seen the folly of his mindless killing and sought the Acolytes while searching for his kidnapped sister. I tried to focus on my roleplay beyond the whole PK thing. I can't recall many PK wins but I really enjoyed the many hours I spent in the roleplay whether with people seeking "redemption," Imperials trying to show me how stupid I was, Scions who tried to show me how my soul was lost, and other Fort members.

I hope those I interacted with had fun. I'll be around in another character, just not a Fortie this time so I can expand my horizons

Thraris (Anonymous)Fri 04-Feb-11 12:52 AM
Charter member
#97340, "A good run"
In response to Reply #2

It's a shame to see such a quality character fade out like that, but it was fun while it lasted.

GLWYN

PS: And you said my questions are tough??

Thwrerrorip (Anonymous)Fri 04-Feb-11 08:45 AM
Charter member
#97342, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Hzerliach Sa'Razaith the Light..."
In response to Reply #2

I had just added something to my role to rp out with you figuring
you'd log in for a bit that morning. I quit for a bit due to wife
issues and being snowed in and when I log back on you had left
your note. It got to be played out anyway, but got outta hand
I was hoping to do the young acolyte seeking advice from the elder
prophet thing. I just had bad timing is all.

Truly awesome character. I've interacted with him in the past
a bit and really got into the rp. You and Thraris(sp?) are what
prompted me to try an acolyte so thanks for being an inspiration.

If you are looking for something new though, and if like me you
have trouble shaking the last characters 'style' try going nexus.
If you have no trouble flipping then go empire or battle.
Just some suggestions don't mind me.

-Chirp.

NnaeshukFri 04-Feb-11 11:50 AM
Member since 13th Apr 2010
141 posts
#97344, "Well played"
In response to Reply #2

I really enjoyed our interactions. Well played and I'm looking forward to whatever is next. Thanks for writing a very fun role that made me want to interact with you all those hours back.

Nae-nae!

Jerohk (Anonymous)Thu 03-Feb-11 09:55 PM
Charter member
#97334, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Hzerliach Sa'Razaith the Light..."
In response to Reply #0

*sigh* I know my hours are funky and random, but I'd begun to wonder where you'd been. Hope you had fun, and everything's going well.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #97333 Previous topic | Next topic