Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Rhaki the Champion of Ancient Ways" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #97232
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 28-Jan-11 01:28 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#97232, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Rhaki the Champion of Ancient Ways"

Fri Jan 28 12:25:45 2011

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Rhaki perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:50
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:116

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Well done., Athioles, 30-Jan-11 08:58 PM, #7
Reply Well played, Nnaeshuk, 30-Jan-11 06:44 PM, #6
Reply See ya, Ariki (Anonymous), 30-Jan-11 12:26 PM, #5
Reply Good Byes, Rhaki, 29-Jan-11 05:44 PM, #4
Reply RE: Good Byes, Sollin, 31-Jan-11 12:54 AM, #8
Reply What happened?, Thwrerrorip (Anonymous), 28-Jan-11 07:24 PM, #1
     Reply RE: What happened?, Sivyh (Anonymous), 28-Jan-11 09:37 PM, #2
          Reply *rofl*, Thwrerrorip (Anonymous), 29-Jan-11 04:14 AM, #3

AthiolesSun 30-Jan-11 08:58 PM
Member since 09th Jan 2011
392 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#97256, "Well done."
In response to Reply #0

Well done. You had interesting legacy choices that really seemed to work for you and your rp was awesome. Good luck with school and hopefully we'll see you around here again.

NnaeshukSun 30-Jan-11 06:44 PM
Member since 13th Apr 2010
141 posts
#97250, "Well played"
In response to Reply #0

Good job and I'm glad you had fun with this one.

Nae-nae

Ariki (Anonymous)Sun 30-Jan-11 12:26 PM
Charter member
#97245, "See ya"
In response to Reply #0

It was fun hanging with you and doing some adventuring together. Best of luck with school and your next!

RhakiSat 29-Jan-11 05:44 PM
Member since 29th Jan 2011
1 posts
#97239, "Good Byes"
In response to Reply #0

When I first started Rhaki over winter break, I never imagined that I would even get close to Hero. My goal was to play for fun, take my time poking around the realms, battle interesting creatures, and master all my skills.

I felt my first push to rank up after tangling with Losra. He was a pretty nasty transmuter that I wanted battle after getting more dagger skills. What happened to you? You never came.

I was pretty comfortable in the 25's then 30's but after getting past level 35 I started having a lot of trouble with gear and area knowledge.

So when I reached this point, I decided that I might as well Hero and learn as much as I can.

With my previous characters I've mostly focused on the pk aspect of the game. With Rhaki, I had a lot for time to think about my role, while solo ranking for hours at a time.

And at level 37 I made my first role entry. Writing a role for your character adds depth and makes your character more than just a pk/ ranking machine. I've always enjoyed reading sci-fi and fantasy books (like Drizzt) and it was fun to create my own character.

My greatest accomplishment was killing the deadly vampire necromancer in Bavoria with the help of a transmuter. Bavoria has always felt like a death trap to me, and beating the Lord of the Keep was really exciting, like I cleared the dungeon!

The Fortress was a lot of fun for me, a nice contrast to my isolationist years, it was nice to be able to interact with other characters, raiding, exploring, and running away from the Karak / Miyatzi combo. Athioles, you were great, you kicked butt and dominated everyone. Sollin, you were really likable, I loved talking with you and your emotes. Same for you Ikagie, did you know that I sought to find the Lady of the wind as well? I think some cool things could have worked out between us. And Thwerrorip, you were a lively character as well.

Well, since people seem to comment on their enemies, I'll do so as well.

Imperials:
You guys were pretty nice to me. Whenever I died, you didn't take anything. I haven't figured out if that was because you liked me or because my set sucked.

Arrgh Canatalion, you kept putting me to sleep. Then you quit!
Sivyh, you always kept us on our toes. Ikagie and I started seeing shadows of you everywhere.
Foaoli, you were nasty to fight.

For the friends/enemies that I didn't mention, sorry!

Thank you all for making Carrionfields fun, tension-filled, and exciting. Next time I play, I'll make a character with an awesome role.

Bye!

Oh I never explained why I quit!
As I mentioned earlier, I started Rhaki during winter break. School is starting again and carrionfields is way to distracting!

SollinMon 31-Jan-11 12:54 AM
Member since 31st Jan 2011
78 posts
#97264, "RE: Good Byes"
In response to Reply #4

Hey, it was a pleasure to run around with you in the Fortress. I must admit I had a bit of a chuckle when you and Ariki were on, the names were just so similar, I liked to think of you two as brothers. Anyhow, all the best for whatever you plan to do next, whether it is in life or in cf! Hope to see you back soon!

-Sollin

Thwrerrorip (Anonymous)Fri 28-Jan-11 07:24 PM
Charter member
#97234, "What happened?"
In response to Reply #0

Damn. What the hell man?
I just saw you last night
seemed like things were
okay.

Sivyh (Anonymous)Fri 28-Jan-11 09:37 PM
Charter member
#97236, "RE: What happened?"
In response to Reply #1

Damn. What the hell man?
I just saw you on last night;
seemed like things were fine.

That's better. Now it's a haiku.

Thwrerrorip (Anonymous)Sat 29-Jan-11 04:14 AM
Charter member
#97237, "*rofl*"
In response to Reply #2

Awesome. Hehehe.
I wish I would have noticed that.

Where were you for drunken fort poetry night?
Wait no, I'll go stumbling past the Tara'bal
a little too tipsy and get assassinated.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #97232 Previous topic | Next topic