Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Karak the Unholy Knight, Provincia..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #97157
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 22-Jan-11 09:52 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#97157, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Karak the Unholy Knight, Provincial Magistrate"

Sat Jan 22 08:50:58 2011

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Karak perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:anti-paladin
Level:50
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:364

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Dammit Karak, Kyrgyzt (Anonymous), 24-Jan-11 12:32 PM, #13
Reply Well that sucks., Kawkraw (Anonymous), 23-Jan-11 03:01 PM, #12
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Karak the Unholy Knight, Provi..., Doban (Anonymous), 23-Jan-11 02:20 PM, #11
Reply Thank GOD! (Err...Saraba! Thank Saraba! :), MIrabella (Anonymous), 23-Jan-11 02:16 PM, #10
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Karak the Unholy Knight, Provi..., Varitzoth (Anonymous), 22-Jan-11 05:24 PM, #9
Reply #### you! I wanted your soul!, Cawr (Anonymous), 22-Jan-11 02:43 PM, #8
Reply Damn., Thwrerrorip (Anonymous), 22-Jan-11 02:02 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Karak the Unholy Knight, Provi..., Miyatzi (Anonymous), 22-Jan-11 12:45 PM, #6
Reply So long, Allysia (Anonymous), 22-Jan-11 12:14 PM, #5
Reply Bummer, Thuorn (Anonymous), 22-Jan-11 11:54 AM, #4
Reply Goodbye, Lylesse (NOT Balta), 22-Jan-11 11:14 AM, #3
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Karak the Unholy Knight, Provi..., Grigor (Anonymous), 22-Jan-11 10:52 AM, #2
Reply Do you sleep?, Eck (Anonymous), 22-Jan-11 10:33 AM, #1

Kyrgyzt (Anonymous)Mon 24-Jan-11 12:32 PM
Charter member
#97184, "Dammit Karak"
In response to Reply #0

Really Karak.... REALLY!

My Character is getting beastly thanks to your tutelage, and I am now level 30, have no idea where to even start looking for my wands and you delete. This is disheartening news. What happened?

I was playing Svendia, and deleted him because I couldnt really be nice to you IC because i was a storm, plus he sucked. So i deleted and decided i was rolling an A-P, that's goal was to have you as a mentor. If you remember our first conversation, I said ill be a magistrate if you teach me. So anyway, thanks for teaching me what you did, it will serious change every character I ever play.

Kawkraw (Anonymous)Sun 23-Jan-11 03:01 PM
Charter member
#97179, "Well that sucks."
In response to Reply #0

Seems you felt too weak to continue living. Did you send a note to yourself first? j/k

Thanks for all of the help and imparted knowledge. It is beyond helpful and very much appreciated.

You were quite the hard ass to those you thought were weak, many others thought you didn't role play, but I am guessing they didn't ever talk as much we did.

I liked your character in all. GLWYN

Doban (Anonymous)Sun 23-Jan-11 02:20 PM
Charter member
#97178, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Karak the Unholy Knight, Provi..."
In response to Reply #0

Are you kidding!?! C'mon man! I was definitely expecting you to build another bad ass weapon.

I like playing APs personally and I truly felt bad as a person about taking those two unholies from you. There was just no way I could let you keep them RP wise. Even that time we dueled I couldn't let you keep it because if I lost you got my soul.

I was very impressed about how you handled it. I was even more impressed that you were able to get back on the horse and build another weapon. You're PK skills were astounding and its only my build that made me a threat to you and other APs.

Well done! Oh yeah, not that this hasn't been already asked but... Did you ever sleep? You were perpetually logged in!

MIrabella (Anonymous)Sun 23-Jan-11 02:16 PM
Charter member
#97177, "Thank GOD! (Err...Saraba! Thank Saraba! :)"
In response to Reply #0

1. You were always, always, always awake.
2. You were aggressive.
3. You had worldbind.
4. You kept killing me.

All in all, you were an impossible fight for me, got me several times very badly, and I'm glad you're gone. You were also always awake, which was troublesome too. All in all, a well-played AP, and not a complete #### about it, so respect for that. GLWYN.

Varitzoth (Anonymous)Sat 22-Jan-11 05:24 PM
Charter member
#97172, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Karak the Unholy Knight, Provi..."
In response to Reply #0

I loved to hate you. Was looking forward to fighting you on hero.

Cawr (Anonymous)Sat 22-Jan-11 02:43 PM
Charter member
#97170, "#### you! I wanted your soul!"
In response to Reply #0

Ooh well, that's bad. I guess it was the afk-kill from a certain druid you mentioned?

Anyways, I had a lot of fun in our mutual distrust and hatred. I can't believe you had 42 ####ing charges those times we fought! SO CLOSE!

Can't believe I missed so many bashes on you. A shame you gave up. Believe me, I've eaten my fair share of deaths.

Hell, I lost a 65 charge weapon while my comp froze up, I think Cawr has eaten no less than 15 complete full loots.

What was your total charge count? 85? 90? A shame we didn't get to explore our RP a bit more. Good work with the char! Hope to see you soon again.

Thwrerrorip (Anonymous)Sat 22-Jan-11 02:02 PM
Charter member
#97169, "Damn."
In response to Reply #0

One of my favorite enemies. Though you just decreased the trouble I had collecting preps. EVERY time I went to go do certain things you would show up in a few minutes. It was creepy. I was really getting to like this character (Well not IC of course)
I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next!

Miyatzi (Anonymous)Sat 22-Jan-11 12:45 PM
Charter member
#97167, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Karak the Unholy Knight, Provi..."
In response to Reply #0

You were fantastic to have around. Clearly very skilled and deathful. Was really hoping to see ooze control in action. I understand how frustrating it can be to loose the weapon again though. Who is going to raid with me now?

Allysia (Anonymous)Sat 22-Jan-11 12:14 PM
Charter member
#97166, "So long"
In response to Reply #0

Mostly our interactions were about the status of the balance, but you were always around and generally helpful in letting me know things, which was always appreciated. I imagine you had gotten pretty deadly by the end, to the point if a villager ever died I just assumed you did it.

Oh well, never saw anything bad with Karak, but I did wonder if you ever slept. Reminded me of Bambizlo with the hours you were logging, I don't ever recall you not being around when I was on.

Thuorn (Anonymous)Sat 22-Jan-11 11:54 AM
Charter member
#97163, "Bummer"
In response to Reply #0

When we were finally getting somewhere . Thanks for being a good sport.

GLWYN.

Lylesse (NOT Balta)Sat 22-Jan-11 11:14 AM
Charter member
In response to Reply #0

Wasnt trying to make you del... but would have been really bad rp wise for me to give your weapon back.. the eq I took was too replace what I lost other day... and I have our fight logged, you mentioned your head, but from my point of view, you kept putting commands in and doing things... I will post it when I am gone... and I figured you were standing there to get rid of that prayer I put on you..

you were tough... when you were fully prepped I always had to fall back...

GLWYN

Grigor (Anonymous)Sat 22-Jan-11 10:52 AM
Charter member
#97161, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Karak the Unholy Knight, Provi..."
In response to Reply #0

Well the Spire just lost their best man, god I respect but loathe you at the same time because you dont EVER SLEEP. Anyone else I could have dealt with by taking some time away and coming back but not you. Stil you made me stronger (after a ton of con) and that last fight we had I think poves it. Never got to kill you so you kept your promise but killing yourself is cheatng. Anyways, you were scary and very skilled andI wish I had half your talent at this PK thing. See yo in the fields...hopefully NOT as another tribunal.

Eck (Anonymous)Sat 22-Jan-11 10:33 AM
Charter member
#97160, "Do you sleep?"
In response to Reply #0

I play irregular hours and whether it was 10AM or Midnight, you'd be on.

That said, Karak's omnipresence made the cities safer...for a while.

I suspect you're one of those people who plays 400 hours in a month twice a year. If I'm right, we'll see you the next time you have some free time.

GLWYN

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #97157 Previous topic | Next topic