Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Volundr the Champion of Ancient ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #96973
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 10-Jan-11 10:24 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96973, "(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Volundr the Champion of Ancient Ways"

Mon Jan 10 21:23:33 2011

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Volundr perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:warrior
Level:50
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:145

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

IgsoehTue 11-Jan-11 01:19 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
201 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96980, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Volundr the Champion of Anci..."
In response to Reply #0

Another really... bleh. REALLY liked the role, but could never get into it. Meant to be religious and follow Jasthrean, prayed like, three times. Lost about half my con as an applicant. I swear RNG hated me this go round. I hope I see the other side on my next. I can't count the number of times everything went wrong for me. I remember a fight against an imperial, felar at mid levels, where literally everything went wrong for him and he still came out on top. I think I'm done playing goodie villagers. This wasn't exactly a rage delete, pretty much a con death, I had one or two to go and just didn't feel like it. I'll post some specific goodbyes and few more comments later. Going to bed.

Alyx (Anonymous)Tue 11-Jan-11 08:51 AM
Charter member
#96988, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Volundr the Champion of Anci..."
In response to Reply #3

Well, one of the villagers I knew was going to last not very long. Balls to the walls is the way to go as a villager though, makes it a lot more fun I think, and you had that part down. All in all, I liked you, well done, and GLWYN.

allysia (Anonymous)Mon 10-Jan-11 10:52 PM
Charter member
#96974, "Sorry about the deaths that day"
In response to Reply #0

Really, I am. I have no desire to keep killing someone during a log in, especially in such lopsided fights, but cabal wars make certain things unavoidable and we could not just let you hang around the Isle and there were enough villagers logged in to be a concern if you all came at once.

I just hoped you would leave or avoid us, but you just kept coming at us though and would not stop, which is nice village RP, so well done on playing out a really difficult spot.

And so you know, you did almost finish me that time with Alyx when he stunned her out and you were both on me. I was shocked I lived actually.

IgsoehTue 11-Jan-11 01:10 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
201 posts
#96979, "Yeah, talk about a bad matchup."
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Tue 11-Jan-11 01:15 AM

But yeah, there was no way we were going to back down. I think a missed bash or two sent a couple of those fights the wrong way. Would have been fun fights probably one vs one but I don't think we ever tangled like that. I'll get you with my next one....

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #96973 Previous topic | Next topic