Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Augil the Exorcist of Manifest..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #96950
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 09-Jan-11 08:04 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96950, "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Augil the Exorcist of Manifestations"

Sun Jan 9 19:01:23 2011

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Augil perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:conjurer
Level:38
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:43

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

AthiolesSun 09-Jan-11 08:41 PM
Member since 09th Jan 2011
392 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96952, "I feel I owe you an apology and explanation."
In response to Reply #0

I should bug board this as well but when I waxed your familiar I had asked someone to summon Chzar, and I spammed "cran ch" expecting Chzar's arrival at any second and for whatever reason "ch" hit mis"ch"evious djinn. I had no way of explaining the error IC and even though you were very cool about it I had every attempt at getting you one of my con transferred over but I could never find Corrlaan.

With that being said I really, really enjoyed this character. You were a solid presence in the Fortress and a lot of fun to be around. I hope you come back to us with something new.

Cheers

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #96950 Previous topic | Next topic