Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Kakola As'Cifar the Banisher of Fe..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #96912
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 07-Jan-11 04:52 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96912, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Kakola As'Cifar the Banisher of Fear, Provincial Magistrate"

Fri Jan 7 15:48:39 2011

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Kakola perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:paladin
Level:41
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:239

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Kidkola!, Lylesse (NOT Balta), 07-Jan-11 05:57 PM, #3
Reply Ps.., Lylesse (NOT Balta), 07-Jan-11 06:15 PM, #5
Reply Kakola, Vourecourl (Anonymous), 07-Jan-11 08:06 PM, #7
Reply Conversation is Over...Thanks everybody..., Kakola (Anonymous), 07-Jan-11 05:12 PM, #2
Reply RE: Conversation is Over...Thanks everybody..., Twibac (Anonymous), 07-Jan-11 06:08 PM, #4
Reply You're welcome., lasentia, 07-Jan-11 07:50 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Kakola As'Cifar the Banisher o..., Bajula, 07-Jan-11 05:06 PM, #1

Lylesse (NOT Balta)Fri 07-Jan-11 05:57 PM
Charter member
In response to Reply #0

Well mixed feelings here...

I got the whole snobby elf rp.. But after awhile
It frustrated Balta because so many times I
Would take the scales and here comes kakola
With nothing I could do about.. And rarely would
there be someone around to fight you... Hence the
you should take your own life bit.. It was strictly in
Outtie rp.. No malice towards you as a player..
Honestly Balta was just trying to try and poke you
into leveling up a bit... Either way it would have
been interesting to see what you could have done
With the build @ hero range..

You were a great tribunal presence..

And kudos that time at the huntress you coaxed
that person through ridicule into standing there not
camoed and out of form then bam the vindicator
ran in and almost killed em..

So GLWYN and I hope we see you back in the
Fields... And my wife gives me crap about cf too

Cya

Balta

Lylesse (NOT Balta)Fri 07-Jan-11 06:15 PM
Charter member
In response to Reply #3

If you've never played an outlander.. It's not always easy
taking the scales when special guards, mostly lieutenants, are
around.. Take it easy on a brother next time!

Vourecourl (Anonymous)Fri 07-Jan-11 08:06 PM
Charter member
#96925, "Kakola"
In response to Reply #3

I liked Kakola's presence. Good to have another Marcatis paladin about and I could tell Kakola was competent, and a great tribunal. GLWYN.

Kakola (Anonymous)Fri 07-Jan-11 05:12 PM
Charter member
#96914, "Conversation is Over...Thanks everybody..."
In response to Reply #0

This character was continuation of Asthania from 2009. I wanted to complete my talks with Marcatis. I was playing Mass Effect (1 & 2) and decided to make a techie. I also wanted to play Elf again, but this time I wanted a little HIGH elf persona. I tried pulling it off earlier, but I couldn’t get into my RP till later in life. When I got 39, soloed to 40 and somehow went for 41 without realizing. When I saw all 50s in my PK range, I decided it’s no use to gain further. Getting to 51 as tribbie paladin has lost its charm on me. You can’t go to hell and see things. Every goodie you group with is somewhat a criminal so adventure is often very very limited. I did not want to be Provost, I wanted Justiciar. I had the recommendation of Arkellin, but that position has been illusive to me still.

Except for the Hummingbird Pendant, everything was hand me downs including Paladin_Only gear. I enjoyed most of the gear because of Arkellin, Ilutaurd, Svuusk and Pack Mule (I do not remember your name, sorry).

I was getting bored with char over sometime now mixed in with a challenge from my wife to limit my playing time to 2hrs for CF & WoW. Also my company wants me to get Six Sigma Green Belt and PMP.

IMMs:
Marcatis: I love you, dude. I loved every time I talked to you. And you always left me imagining stuff as what may happen next time. The 3 aspects, it came to me when I was studying for PMP at a coffee shop. I was thinking to delete once earlier, but you made me change my mind without even realizing it. I would not have deleted this time if I had a chance to speak with you. Thank you for everything.

Keeper of Mortal Law: I saw you few times, but I never got a response from you. If you were doing your RP and not responding to a Paladin, I understand. But when I needed your help and input as a Provincial Magistrate, I got nothing from you. I think you may have “Tribunal CB” was turned off. Morbo once told me you spoke with him, I was amazed.

Overseer: Thank for the RP that one time. I was torn between talking to you and answering questions to my boss.

Other IMM: Thank for the talk about transfering magistrates and possible Provost appointment. Thanks for both Virtues and Last Name.

Santa Zulg: If you still taking in requests:
1. Can we get an echo after your last name is activated something along the line “Now the Therans will know you by your full name.”
2. When fighting evil with pally was fine, but when it fighting Outlanders, I felt almost useless. Some changes will be lovely.

Tribunals:
Arkellin: I hated you and loved you at the same time. I tried to pick up your RP and mold it towards snotty elf, but didn’t work. Thank you for the Justiciar Recommendation.

Vindicator: I can never remember your name. I always asked for your presence more often. When you were on, most wanted people just avoided you.

Ilutaurd: Thank you for most my gear including the Shield of Light.

Svuusk: You should have stuck out with that incident. I am pretty Arkellin would have been pissed but would not have taken the “OOC” route.

Groggrom: Dude, I stuck my neck out for you. I wrote my paper defending your behind and I think I interpreted some of laws little differently. If you did not make so many mistakes, I would have asked Marcatis for you to be the next Provincial.

Rinalas: Do log off by being DC’ed? Previous to making the Provost, you were awesome to be around. I loved every interaction even when we were acting as council. Before you became Provost, I was handling all investigation with little input from any one of you and I had recommendation of previous Provost for the position of Justiciar. Good Luck with everything.

Morbo: You seriously told me many times that you wanted to be Provost. I am sorry, but I was getting annoyed. Thanx for all the transmuter spells and support.

Mundin: Thank you. I did not realize how strong you are till we got to raid some. You have a huge chance to be next Provost if you are still alive.

Miyatzi: You cool man. Thanx for all the shields and stuff.

Svendia: Thanx for everything. I really enjoyed our hunting that day. It was fun to discuss the cow vulnerability and then just bash &wrath him. lol

Karak: Awesome. You a beast. Good thing you were on my side.

All other Magistrates: It was fun working with you. I hope I was not too harsh on you all. My policy on induction was simple. If you know jurisdiction implications, you will get inducted. I do not think I turned any applicant and I think I inducted almost 15-25 people. Law is following order to the “T”, if you do not do one part of it, its disobeying your superior. When I ask you to send response to 3 people, but you decide to add 4 more people, you are disobeying direct order. As per my RP, I hate disorder.

Herald:
Uial O’Really!: How come you auto’ed on such an awesome character. I loved talking to you. Loved your lastname and I would have went with it if I had not already selected As'Cifar (Reference to Richard Cifar from Legend of the Seeker).

Lasentia: Thank you, Hon. I had that blade till I deleted. Who would loose a “non-disarm” Blade of Vigilance? It was a perfect match. Thanx for other stuff as well.

Braenl: Loved butting heads with you. I wish I was around more often to speak with you.

Fortress:
Hjalmar: You summoned and killed a neutral mage (Morbo) in Galadon. I would have loved to see your RP especially with Padwei as your deity.

Drayden: If there is an Elf Paladin who is a Magistrate and still have his empowerment, alignment and two virtues, she is still of the light. I do not care what you may try to think, you still can’t kill me like you told me. Which IMM told you to that I am no more of the light and you can go ahead and kill me?

Chestav: We only talked once and that resulted on removal of “wanted” flag. Thanx for sending me gifts.

Goodie Conjurors: Thanx for sending me Black Hammer Pendant and Purity.

Nexus:
Chindechok: I am sorry, but even the Provost do not control the actions of off-duty Magistrates. I loved working with you those couple of times you helped me retrieve.

Tiria: I do not know how you got to be Paragon of Honesty and then lie from your teeth about me. I never told Arkellin that you raided the spire and killed me. I told Arkellin that you killed me in Hamsah Guild and took things that you did not need. I was clearly link dead when you killed the guildguard and then kill me. I was standing there with all my supplications down and no guards.

Battle:
Twibac: We talked so many times. I would like to think I almost persuaded you that time not to kill any mages in any spire protected towns.

Zrakkna: You are a beast, I just wished you were around more often.

Doban: Sorry about killing you and taking your flail. Earlier that day the village held the scales and Alyx was being a douche by raiding even when we did not have the scales. I was pissed off and when I logged back in after like 3-4hrs I saw you wanted. I told Svendia to bash you while I spammed wrath. I think only thing you lost was weapons and gold. I returned all things.

Outlanders:
Balta: I had so much respect for you, dude. I lost some of it when you told me to end my existence by killing myself forever. Your wish came true now. You were wanted for so long, kudos. I loved our banter which always started with you calling me “Kidkola”. Did you realize that if I leveled once, I would be in range with everybody? Main people in Hero range were Scion, Outlanders, Empire, Villager and Nexus when I was on.

Onya: That one time I fought you before you were nightreaver, I did not realize that you were evil. I took you as from the harbringer and that made me run.

Yaematin: I wanted to fight you but not with you hiding in the jungle and not on full moon. Somehow the full moon lasts almost ½hr.

Floople: I hated to fight you. You almost had me down that time when you raided with a rhino.

Others:
Ulfvr: When I was playing Asthania, I warranted Tangni after 1 week and the incident happened 2 days before it was reported to me. If you talk to Marcatis, he will tell you that law can take time, it does not have to be swift justice.

To everybody else: Thank you. I am addicted to this game so I will be back.

Twibac (Anonymous)Fri 07-Jan-11 06:08 PM
Charter member
#96919, "RE: Conversation is Over...Thanks everybody..."
In response to Reply #2

It was fun interacting with you. Twibac never hesitated to attack in town though. Part of the role was really hating Tribunals though it wasn't always picked up on. As far as Tribunals went Kakola was pretty cool. Good RP. I don't think we ever fought.

lasentiaFri 07-Jan-11 07:50 PM
Member since 27th Apr 2010
987 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96924, "You're welcome."
In response to Reply #2

I had the one I used, saw the other there, figured it would make a nice gift for a tribunal with the whole vigilance thing, and I have a soft spot for pallys since my favorite character was one. So I gave it to you.

I liked the char from the little I got to see. Looking forward to the next.

BajulaFri 07-Jan-11 05:06 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
929 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96913, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Kakola As'Cifar the Banisher o..."
In response to Reply #0

Damn. Thanks by the way, with everything you did to help
Truhukk. Whatever caused this choice I'm sorry to hear it.
I hope you have a great next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #96912 Previous topic | Next topic