Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Dhaunnar Helvirahel the Spectre, Initiate..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #96846
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 02-Jan-11 01:48 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17203 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96846, "(AUTO) [None] Dhaunnar Helvirahel the Spectre, Initiate of the Scarab"

Sun Jan 2 12:45:54 2011

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Dhaunnar perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:necromancer
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:188

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

blackbirdTue 04-Jan-11 08:37 PM
Member since 04th Sep 2009
178 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#96878, "Well, looks like The Becoming isn't in the cards for me..."
In response to Reply #0

If you have any feedback, Scarabaeus, I'd love to hear it billthecommunistcat at gmail dot com

Definitely be taking another crack at your religion, with a more complex character that I can get into. I would have loved to spark something bigger, something more involved.

Jharazoul- one of the only people Dhaunnar had mutual tolerance to speak with. Cheers to a good character and player.

Throm- with me gone, I think you may be the only one left. Hope you step it up and play more/represent better than I did.

Jikaalem- wondered what happened to you. Thought you were pretty decent.

Thanks for the RC win and prize, and the spectre attention. I'm just far, FAAAR too bad at searching, area knowledge, and PvE in general to rise to that challenge just yet.

The second best thing about following Scarabaeus, second to interacting with him and finding truth: a percentage of other people assume you're a scary bad-ass, even when they've never met you, or could squish you easily.

So, thanks Scar. Thanks everybody without detect invis up. Thanks everyone who failed their save vs. sleep. Thanks EEC for not chopping me up into little bits. Thanks, assorted mobs and areas of Thera, for killing me at every... single... turn.

~Blackbird

LhydiaWed 05-Jan-11 06:44 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2390 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96880, "Oh no, another dead blackbird... n/t"
In response to Reply #1

gr

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #96846 Previous topic | Next topic