Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Erishmalin the Weaver of the E..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #96823
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 01-Jan-11 12:52 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17203 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96823, "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Erishmalin the Weaver of the Elements"

Sat Jan 1 11:50:25 2011

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Erishmalin perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:168

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

OnewingedangelSun 02-Jan-11 05:50 PM
Member since 22nd Jul 2009
447 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96853, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Erishmalin the Weaver of t..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, it was quite a run. I'd definitly I really like playing Invokers, however, ooze is pretty much a necessary path. Take it, that's one you don't want to leave out, would've saved me a bunch.

First off, this isn't really a Rage delete, I just realized it was pointless. I had two deaths left, and asking for a con quest was kinda out of the question. I was getting bored anyway.

My first Hero, which, being an invoker, I'd say is pretty good. They waste alot of time...I mean alot.

As for goodbyes...not really sure who was who anymore, since I basically lived during two completely different eras. I can barely remember some names from before I left for boot camp, and I wasn't there long enough for after boot camp to really know people.

Empire: Most of you sucked before boot camp. I was full looted by you so many times, and for what reason? None, because after 40, I rarely PK'd any of you.

Battle: Most of you were classy. I don't like to flee right away, but once I saw you guys, I just realized, I was dead, so I fought on most of the time.

Chestav: You were young when I when to boot camp, glad to see you got Marshall, but you have to get on more. There's a bunch of applicants wondering where you are.

Sinethia: Remember your task, perhaps you can RP much better than I, and actually get something for it .

Since I'm now in the Military, with a steady paycheck, and nothing to spend it on, I'm going to buy my pbf, for anyone curious as to how many times they've killed me.

See everyone in the Fields!

Sinethia (Anonymous)Sat 01-Jan-11 11:42 PM
Charter member
#96832, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Erishmalin the Weaver of t..."
In response to Reply #0

why I was really looking forward to your company and.to learn stuff from you

OnewingedangelSun 02-Jan-11 05:52 PM
Member since 22nd Jul 2009
447 posts
#96854, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Erishmalin the Weaver of t..."
In response to Reply #1

Just keep on trucking. Hope your wand locations are as easy as mine, took me a total of 20 minutes to get all of mine . would've like to stay and help, but, I was just delaying the inevitable, had two deaths left. Have fun!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #96823 Previous topic | Next topic