Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Jesmeus the Planewalker" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #96728
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 23-Dec-10 06:20 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17203 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96728, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Jesmeus the Planewalker"

Thu Dec 23 17:18:52 2010

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Jesmeus perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:conjurer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:132

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

NnaeshukFri 24-Dec-10 12:14 PM
Member since 13th Apr 2010
141 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96739, "Really?"
In response to Reply #0

Believe it or not, I thought you did really well. I was actually cheering for you along the way. Sure, you had that little speed bump, but I think you handled it well and I really appreciated how you stuck with it; you were still there as an active force for the Light.

However, you seemed to be much more on the Maran/Squire side at times. Don't get me wrong, I saw you helping others plenty, but it just seemed like you were a Maran-wannabe in a Scribe's costume, if that makes sense.

Anywho, thanks for sticking it out through the hard times. I think that says a lot about you as a player.

Nae-nae

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #96728 Previous topic | Next topic