Subject: "(AUTO) [HERALD] Uial Oira'ele the Legend of the Battlef..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #96605
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 19-Dec-10 01:28 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96605, "(AUTO) [HERALD] Uial Oira'ele the Legend of the Battlefield, High Herald of the Eternal Star"

Sun Dec 19 00:24:55 2010

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Uial perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:615

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply From Mayael, your_blues, 08-Jan-11 12:09 PM, #18
Reply Yeah and you thought Patakie was old.. geeze.., Patakie (Anonymous), 03-Jan-11 01:18 PM, #17
Reply Sad to see you go., Zephon, 26-Dec-10 03:10 PM, #16
Reply A special thanks, The Eternal Brat (Anonymous), 21-Dec-10 07:04 PM, #10
Reply RE: A special thanks, Vourecourl (Anonymous), 21-Dec-10 07:24 PM, #11
     Reply Why thank you, Sir Crownforge, Uial (Anonymous), 22-Dec-10 04:28 PM, #14
Reply The eternal star herself, Uial (Anonymous), 21-Dec-10 05:57 PM, #9
Reply Sorry to see the auto., lasentia, 21-Dec-10 10:32 AM, #4
Reply Timeless friends, Uial (Anonymous), 21-Dec-10 05:20 PM, #5
Reply Babalu has shed a tear, Stevers, 20-Dec-10 08:30 PM, #3
Reply Goofball!, Uial (Anonymous), 21-Dec-10 05:24 PM, #6
     Reply RE: Goofball!, Stevers, 22-Dec-10 05:22 PM, #15
Reply RE: (AUTO) [HERALD] Uial Oira'ele the Legend of the Bat..., Rinalas, 20-Dec-10 01:58 PM, #2
Reply The poetic rogue, Uial (Anonymous), 21-Dec-10 05:31 PM, #7
     Reply RE: The poetic rogue, Rinalas, 21-Dec-10 08:41 PM, #12
          Reply 985 is the new 30 /nt, Uial (Anonymous), 22-Dec-10 04:25 PM, #13
Reply Hell, Ebele (Anonymous), 20-Dec-10 07:57 AM, #1
     Reply I know, I know, Uial (Anonymous), 21-Dec-10 05:36 PM, #8

your_bluesSat 08-Jan-11 12:09 PM
Member since 08th Jan 2011
3 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96934, "From Mayael"
In response to Reply #0

Uial was pretty effing amazing, and kudos for lasting the longest.

Thank you so much for the way you showed me around being a Herald and for the numerous RP fun times we had.

I wasn't sure what to do with my character until I came to the Inn and got to know you, Lasentia, Telene and of course Charlee. I've said everything else I think I could say back when I deleted Mayael.

I hope we run in to each other again. Thanks for being awesome!

Patakie (Anonymous)Mon 03-Jan-11 01:18 PM
Charter member
#96861, "Yeah and you thought Patakie was old.. geeze.."
In response to Reply #0

But It is sad to see you go. I remember Patakie and Uial seemed to have a lot of fun back when they would go on their adventures. It all started with you being amused that a very clumsy assassin was drinking and trying to prepare food for the Inn staff. From the first time our chars met you pretty much seemed to live at the Inn. I wounder if that helped you go in the path of being a Herald since it seems you weren't planning on it from the start. I kinda wish I had stuck around so we could of continued our adventures more till Patakie con died. We did seem to do that alot on our adventures or I did at least.

ZephonSun 26-Dec-10 03:10 PM
Member since 21st Mar 2007
488 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96757, "Sad to see you go."
In response to Reply #0

I absolutely loved seeing Uial around as Telene. It was always fun
to run around and cause trouble. I always liked the songs you made.
Telene was Jealous, then again, she was sphere Envy.

I really hope you enjoyed this character and that it was worth all
the time you invested into it. I havnt had time to play at all
lately. RL is pretty busy. Anyway, I hope I will see you in the
fields again someday. Perhaps when I get back into the CF mood and
have time.

-Telene

The Eternal Brat (Anonymous)Tue 21-Dec-10 07:04 PM
Charter member
#96685, "A special thanks"
In response to Reply #0

To all the immortals for a great game, a captivating presence, and for the gazillion edge points I ended up getting.

Vourecourl (Anonymous)Tue 21-Dec-10 07:24 PM
Charter member
#96686, "RE: A special thanks"
In response to Reply #10

Just two words. Fantastic character.

Uial (Anonymous)Wed 22-Dec-10 04:28 PM
Charter member
#96706, "Why thank you, Sir Crownforge"
In response to Reply #11

I was hoping the two of us would get pulled into some sort of quest together, I can't remember what put that thought in my head. It was always great to see you online anyway.

Uial (Anonymous)Tue 21-Dec-10 05:57 PM
Charter member
#96684, "The eternal star herself"
In response to Reply #0

I loved this character and curse myself for letting her slip away. Oh well.

Uial was sphere vanity. Real shocker, right? She was supposed to be confident on the outside and a vulnerable child within. Charlee probably got the worst of that, being screamed at all those times. Sorry about that. It was just so much fun. It was a total guilty pleasure to be so full of myself all the time.

I planned Uial to be a Theran rockstar. I eased back with that a little because I thought I might be breaking Theran RP. I stopped writing songs about things that purposely made people uncomfortable and calling myself a song star.

I wasn't sure how good a Herald Uial would be, and that thought was immediately reinforced when she started performing at the Inn and a few people told her that she was too full of herself to be a good Herald. But... I went ahead anyway and even campaigned to become High Herald. I'm telling you, it's fun to be vain.

At a few points there were characters I didn't like, but that vanished quickly and I realized how great everyone makes this game. Even characters Uial hated, I started to love. So many contrasting views keep this game awesome.

Leave a comment and I'll get back to anyone.

lasentiaTue 21-Dec-10 10:32 AM
Member since 27th Apr 2010
987 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96664, "Sorry to see the auto."
In response to Reply #0

I'm going to guess this was the same player who played Eleia or Fyeereth (or both if they were the same person).

I liked Uial the character, fun RP, and good to travel and talk with. Figured once we lost a few heralds you lost interest, kind of like I did.

Well done on a nice character. Enjoyed getting gear for you and all the fights in the arena. Too bad I was a total prep whore and never fought even against you, I never would have won. but I had to keep you in line, not let the ego get to out of control.

Hope to see another char of yours sometime, hopefully not in the heralds. Seemed like you really could do well in the PK side of things.

Uial (Anonymous)Tue 21-Dec-10 05:20 PM
Charter member
#96680, "Timeless friends"
In response to Reply #4

Lasentia was Uial's best friend for a long time. I enjoyed you getting gear for me as well. Thanks a million for all that, I have to admit that when you deleted I thought, damn, now my equipment is going to stink.

I never did get the best of you in the arena, Uial probably turned to you the most for fighting advice. All my victories in the arena were luck based, Uial had a decent build for not knowing how to pk. I was jealous of how solid a pker you were while my tactics were pretty much, I hope I dodge everything.

I think some of my best moments in CF were sitting around with you being smart asses to mortals and immortals alike. Except for, you know, the ruby scarab. I shut my freaking mouth whenever she showed up.

I didn't play Eleia or Fyeereth, I played Romala the obnoxious (hard to imagine I know) Herald pirate.

SteversMon 20-Dec-10 08:30 PM
Member since 01st Mar 2010
152 posts
#96650, "Babalu has shed a tear"
In response to Reply #0

You were great for the inn, and you made me wish I pulled a telene and went from nexus to herald.

Babalu as a character loved you, and as a player I thought you did a great job.

Uial (Anonymous)Tue 21-Dec-10 05:24 PM
Charter member
#96681, "Goofball!"
In response to Reply #3

Uial always thought you and Telene should have went with the Heralds. If Uial ever said a harsh word to you, it was totally in character. I loved Babalubagini, but I tried to make Uial impatient a lot.

SteversWed 22-Dec-10 05:22 PM
Member since 01st Mar 2010
152 posts
#96707, "RE: Goofball!"
In response to Reply #6

You never said a harsh word to Babalu, not that I can recall. I'm glad you didn't decide to PK, you destroyed me quickly in the arena

RinalasMon 20-Dec-10 01:58 PM
Member since 01st Dec 2010
3 posts
#96629, "RE: (AUTO) [HERALD] Uial Oira'ele the Legend of the Bat..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, I knew it was coming, but damn. Absolutely one of my favorite characters to RP with in 10+ years of playing. Scuffling with Charlee over you was a lot of fun, I wish we could have taken it further, but oh well. Hope you come back!

Uial (Anonymous)Tue 21-Dec-10 05:31 PM
Charter member
#96682, "The poetic rogue"
In response to Reply #2

I actually wanted to make one more come back, but I probably would have age died pretty quick anyway.

Uial loved watching you and Charlee fight over her. All the talks, picnics, and adventures were great. Uial had the biggest crush on Rinalas and always enjoyed stringing him along.

P.S. - The haiku I started spouting, when you mentioned haikus, was on the spot and about the two of us.

RinalasTue 21-Dec-10 08:41 PM
Member since 01st Dec 2010
3 posts
#96692, "RE: The poetic rogue"
In response to Reply #7

You know, if our schedules had stayed the same, I seriously was planning on retiring from the Spire to come write poetry for you. Ah, well. You never would tell me your age, and now I know why. Jeebus.

Uial (Anonymous)Wed 22-Dec-10 04:25 PM
Charter member
#96705, "985 is the new 30 /nt"
In response to Reply #12

asdf

Ebele (Anonymous)Mon 20-Dec-10 07:57 AM
Charter member
#96622, "Hell"
In response to Reply #0

You frecking auto'ed after 615hrs. Thanks for inducting me. I would say if the leader is not around much, usually the cabal tends to be kept on the side burner. It was fun to Arrh-Pee with you.

Uial (Anonymous)Tue 21-Dec-10 05:36 PM
Charter member
#96683, "I know, I know"
In response to Reply #1

I should have deleted when my computer started burning out on me, but I loved the character so much I couldn't go through with it. Heck, I could almost cry about auto'ing. Wouldn't have had much time left anyway I guess.

I'm glad you had fun, RPing with the Heralds was my favorite thing to do.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #96605 Previous topic | Next topic