Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Mujarin the Spectre, Elite Imperial ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #96601
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 18-Dec-10 10:12 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17203 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96601, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Mujarin the Spectre, Elite Imperial Warlock"

Sat Dec 18 21:11:31 2010

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Mujarin perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:necromancer
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:82

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

GaplemoSun 19-Dec-10 12:32 AM
Member since 06th May 2010
619 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96604, "Just burned myself out on mages"
In response to Reply #0

I am going to try a class I am not used to and have had little success with before. No more mages for me, I want something not so squishy for a while. Hell was entertaining, hope everyone enjoyed. I never thought I would get as far as I did with that many people. Crazy. Just takes people willing to go is all, once in a while you get a bunch of bored people on a saturday night and it makes for good fun. I miss the days when you would get a hell trip together and immortals would take over mobs and mess with you, and sabatoge your plans. Nothing like putting the fear of hell into a group of explorers.

TwistSun 19-Dec-10 12:09 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
#96609, "Kudos on how you handled the hell trips."
In response to Reply #1

As for imms messing with them, I actually really don't like it when that happens, ironically.

GaplemoSun 19-Dec-10 12:20 PM
Member since 06th May 2010
619 posts
#96610, "Thanks!"
In response to Reply #2

That makes me happy to hear from you honestly. I wanted to show everyone that you CAN make in character hell trips and be successful, and that it still is the coolest area in the game by far with much to accomplish still. My hope is that it sparked a fire in the people that went and that people can start enjoying hell trips again with or without me. You don't have to step on other players fun to run an entertaining and exciting hell trip.

On a side note, I'm pretty sure a couple of the groups I took to hell treaded on areas of hell never walked before, and knowing that was very exicing for me. What are the chances that team immortal might put together an updated inferno hall of fame? The one on scarabs page is super cool but pretty outdated. Not a big deal but could be a cool addition to the website.

Anyhow, thanks for the kind words.

Cawr (Anonymous)Sun 19-Dec-10 03:02 PM
Charter member
#96614, "Thanks for the things you showed me in hell."
In response to Reply #1

I already knew quite a bit I thought about hell, until you took us down and I felt like a newbie again.

By the way, us fetching barrier wands was hilarious. A shame you burned out.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #96601 Previous topic | Next topic