Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Muhabbet the Initiate of the Macal..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #96574
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 17-Dec-10 04:40 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17203 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96574, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Muhabbet the Initiate of the Macalla, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz"

Fri Dec 17 15:36:38 2010

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Muhabbet perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:44
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:139

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Zaka (Anonymous)Fri 17-Dec-10 06:15 PM
Charter member
#96581, "I'm sorry."
In response to Reply #0

But I hate thieves that act like that one did. It was really unfair to punish you for something a cabalmate did though and I felt badly as soon as it was finished. I hope you meant it when you suggested you were already thinking of deleting, and that this one ugly sitation doesn't drive you away from the game.

golgepapazFri 17-Dec-10 07:27 PM
Member since 04th Nov 2010
10 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96587, "RE: I'm sorry."
In response to Reply #1

no worries , I am still learning the game and this was a throw away character anyways, I didn't fare well pk wise because of the lax attitude and there are some things that I didn't very much like with my character's specializations.You just nailed the coffin.
It was a sucker punch though

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #96574 Previous topic | Next topic