Subject: "(DEL) Marivor the Grand Master of Changelings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9657
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 11-Oct-02 06:51 PM
Member since 17th May 2024
16855 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9657, "(DEL) Marivor the Grand Master of Changelings"

Fri Oct 11 20:49:37 2002

2 o''clock PM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of Futility on the Theran calendar Marivor perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:171
PK Ratio:36% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Marivor (Guest)Fri 11-Oct-02 07:06 PM

#9658, "RE: (DEL) Marivor the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #0

This was my first hero for anyone who cares, i know it showed but we've got to start somewhere...Well...What else to say I really dont know, dont know how I got myself to write this note..

well...some goodbyes.

SCIONS:

Dullameh- Thanks for the induction and all of the ranking. I think you'll make a great imm.

Urden- Bleh...Heh great rp and all that stuff..But you could have lightend up just a little.

Mordan/Orinah/Stargher/Rheaven- Damn thats a lot of scion (heros) compared to my one Sorry about how i treated you towards the end of my life I turned something very small into something very large and I apologize for that. I liked Mordan the best but thanks for all those shields!

Dranolian - Thanks for all the zaps...You were great to hang around during the beginnning but at the end something happened not sure what, your personality changed drasticly for the worse.

hmm who else...Ah yes

Kalraak - Was always fun running around with you and what a beast you were jesus christ....Man you ripped it up.

Dwoggurd - *bow* was a honor to be around you...You amazed me over and over...I was very impressed.

Mazomor - Was fun being around you I enjoyed all of our conversations , and duels (walrus rocked shark ), and all that other crap we did...I was sad when you deleted, Thanks for the set , and yes I am still pissed about you eating my Golden Duck! *mutter*

Theddledim - was fun running around with you thanks for all the shields and helping me regear and such...

All those Damn maran Bleh!

The only rager I >>>remeber<<< from my time that had balls and is worth mentioning is Rhuean he was a beast and kicked much ass....

Well it was fun if I forgot you ill try to get back if you respond or something oh well....

Seeya in the fields...

~{Shadow_Boy}

P.s. Ram= ick, Walrus=roxxors

Marivor (Guest)Fri 11-Oct-02 07:14 PM

#9659, "Who could forget Krivohan you rocked!!! n/t"
In response to Reply #2

n/t

Mayenkre (Guest)Fri 11-Oct-02 06:54 PM

#9660, "RE: (DEL) Marivor the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #0

I never got to fight/interact with you, all I knew was you had the same major combo as me, ram/walrus.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9657 Previous topic | Next topic