Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Waywicket the Viewer of the Spheres" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #96481
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 13-Dec-10 10:40 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17203 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96481, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Waywicket the Viewer of the Spheres"

Mon Dec 13 21:37:17 2010

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Waywicket perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:conjurer
Level:48
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:74

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Chenaz (Anonymous)Tue 14-Dec-10 08:18 AM
Charter member
#96487, "Weak"
In response to Reply #0

I know neutral conjies with blunt vulns can be rough but you almost were there. They are a lot like a-p's in that you start off super rough but once you snowball you get the best of all worlds.

Why did you delete? All the other nexuns were just starting to hit hero range and we could have done some cool things in the near future.

Waywicket (Anonymous)Tue 14-Dec-10 10:28 PM
Charter member
#96513, "Gnome Conjurer"
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Tue 14-Dec-10 10:32 PM

I don't have much time to play video games. My real life is chalk full. The bang-for-the-buck I was getting out of playing a gnome conjurer wasn't enough. Almost the entire playing time of my character when I was logging on was spent sleeping to regennerate hp or mana.

When I realized how utterly powerful devils were, I tried playing with them. My gnome without edges couldn't bind a lesser ice devil (and would die most of the time). It's hard to see that type of power ceiling and not be able to attain it. Combine that with the frustration of spending so much damned time sleeping - and I had enough.

Zanneel's ice devil cast on me from 3 rooms away when Zanneel wasn't in combat with me.

It cast on me every single round. (blind, plague, rot),

It was casting at some absurd level. I believe one plague lasted 65 hours or more.

That's what evil conjurers get. I got hooded elementals which bards could melee to death in a few rounds. I'm too much of a powergamer to accept that kind of imbalance. I'm not going to play a second-rate character which is frustrating.

I just think that devils are way juiced right now. I'd want to play a conjurer who can play with them. Sexy defense, sexy healing, sexy damage and the most powerful maledictions in game (now long ranged).

Fwipplethunt (Anonymous)Fri 17-Dec-10 11:03 AM
Charter member
#96563, "hit me up"
In response to Reply #2

Hey I traveled with you a bit through the mid ranks and if you would like to talk a bit about how to work with the mechanics of neutral conjies feel free to PM me on qhcf.net. You can send the pm to Quas.

I saw that you were struggling with some of the aspects but thought you had a lot of potential with the combo once you ironed out a few wrinkles.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #96481 Previous topic | Next topic