Subject: "(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Kyrilos Divumarchos the Dai Sensei ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #96228
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 01-Dec-10 02:56 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17203 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96228, "(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Kyrilos Divumarchos the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Imperial Shadow Lord"

Wed Dec 1 13:53:54 2010

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Kyrilos perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:316

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Kyrilos Divumarchos the Dai Sen..., Hzerliach, 01-Dec-10 11:54 PM, #6
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Kyrilos Divumarchos the Dai Sen..., Igsoeh, 01-Dec-10 05:04 PM, #4
Reply I was rather fond of you., Truhukk (Anonymous), 01-Dec-10 05:51 PM, #5
Reply I really liked what was going on., Kezawk (Anonymous), 02-Dec-10 11:03 AM, #7
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Kyrilos Divumarchos the Dai Sen..., Welverin, 01-Dec-10 03:32 PM, #3
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Kyrilos Divumarchos the Dai Sen..., Thraris (Anonymous), 01-Dec-10 03:32 PM, #2
Reply Well played, Nnaeshuk, 01-Dec-10 03:26 PM, #1

HzerliachWed 01-Dec-10 11:54 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2010
8 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96248, "RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Kyrilos Divumarchos the Dai Sen..."
In response to Reply #0

I enjoyed our interactions. We had a few good fights. My only regret is that I did not have a chance to interact with you as much as I would have liked outside of combat. The few times we did speak, I enjoyed it the timing just sucked because of me having to log off sooner than I wanted. I thought you played the role very well.

I never took the sword of honor thing personally. I knew the role. I did like how we passed the same sword back and forth a few times though.

IgsoehWed 01-Dec-10 05:04 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
201 posts
#96237, "RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Kyrilos Divumarchos the Dai Sen..."
In response to Reply #0

Another one bites the dust. I'm amazed at my own ability to con-die a non-PK-centric character. I think 316 actually makes this my longest lived character. Had some really fun times, and a few times that were lame. I really loved the RP I experienced with this character, namely things with Thraris and all the sneaky stuff that Shadows are supposed to do. The Empire politics are great when they are there, gets boring when there is no one to push the envelope though. I will consider Kyrilos mostly succesful. All I wanted to accomplish in EMPIRE was to be Shadow Lord. Did that, so that was cool. I the player really had no ambition to be Emperor, but obivously Kyrilos had a bit. He also had other things he wanted to accomplish that were much higher on his list of priorities. One of them being to overthrow his father and become Emperor of the Arials. Got a few arials to swear fealty to me, had quite a few that said they would support me if I took the throne. Would have been cool. Unfortunately, that was one of those things I think kind of required IMM involvement to really pull off. I generally try to stay away from those things because the level of IMM involvement in your character should never dictate whether or not you have fun. But I still had fun! So, with not a whole lot of IMM loving, that didn't go past discussions with lots of people. I did alot of post-fight talking which I think some people may have construed as whiny. That certainly was not my intention. I tried to push the right buttons that would help Kyrilos in the future, whether it be loose alliances, making others think twice about attacking him, things like that. As always, this is a ramble. To sum it up, really enjoyed the RP, learned a TON and had fun.

IMMS
Enlilth- I guess I didn't impress you too much. Any pointers? Was he too grovelly?

Others- Thanks for everything. Even the smote from Baer...

Empire

Faolai- Good luck. You are going to do well. Enjoyed your RP and hope things shake out like we hope they do.

Jharazoul- Thanks for dragging me around. I've been playing ragers for so long that I've never really bothered to learn alot of those things. That was another thing that made this character fun was finally learning some preps and magic stuff. All the in-game stuff was good. I won't say too much because of all the intricacies involved, but all in all, thanks for the fun RP and good times.

Cawr- Echo the above with the dragging. I hope your weapon gets nasty, I think you're close to going over that edge where AP's get exponentially scarier with each charge. Sorry I took the Grimnel charge from you....

Zasowski- Good times, my times kind of changed so we didn't run together as much in our later days. Thanks for the prep pointers and good luck as War Master.

Targrala- Just a beast. You seem like you get kind of bored with it sometimes though. Thanks for the things you taught me and I hope you complete your task!

Gvantulak- Thanks for the shot. If I could play just a little bit less like I'm always an RBW I think I could have lived alot longer and been a better Shadow Lord. Enjoyed the limited times we had. Good luck.

Raydre- Good luck for sure. I hope you are learning and having fun at the same time. Thanks for taking your demotion in stride and dong what you had to.

Nyza- Bummer about the anathema. Wish things would have worked out better for you.

Sek- Good times, wish you would show up more.

Korvel- Sorry for hanging you out to dry the other day. Was in self preservation mode.

Pandol, Mujarin, all you up and comers- Thanks for the generally good times. Keep it up!

BATTLE - Kyrilos didn't see the point in warring with the Village and at one point had his own personal ceasefire with them. After Ohbehb died, Isri was really the only one who went back to normal. Enjoyed the RP with everyone. I'm coming back... I think.

Alyx- Technincally I'm 2-0 against you. I bet there aren't many people who can say that. Haha. The 0-4 in the Arena doesn't count... You are a monster. Hope you make Commander. Really enjoyed the RP and the dynamic we had.

Isri- F lightning vuln backstabs. Hated it. Keep up the killing.

Ohbehb- Hope you made the pillar. I think I actually liked you better with Kyrilos than I did with Belric... weird. Great job.

Knievo- Good job. We were 1-1 against eachother.

Grimnel- Just a mention because I literally followed you all over Thera for about 15 RL minutes, doing an excellent job of staying hidden, only to miss. F. And then the second time you obliterated me in Balator. F. Good job, keep it up.

OUTLANDER- Didn't stand a chance against most of you. Raiding the tree sucks the D.

Mrreish- I'm old school too, so no hard feelings. I thought the full sac was a bit overboard, but whatever. I did order you stripped, but didn't sac your sack... Sounds so weird. I'm not a fan of saccing gear, whether it be weapons during fights or stuff after a fight. I took stuff from corpses I didn't make too, but for Kyrilos it was a vengeance thing. I was surprised how many bearcharges you missed on me on Kiadana. In any case, see you with the next!

Balta- Good job, tough fights.

Shura- Nice job making a healer such a killer.

Lafaer- I think that was the worst damage I took on any bard song ever, in the whole character's life. And it was the last. But you guys still didn't get the Codex!

FORTRESS- Good RP and fights for the most part.

Thraris- Yeah, I'll keep it generally quiet for now too. But it was perfect. Hope things keep moving forward for you.

Hzerliach- Good fights, enjoyed the RP, sorry about stealing the sword of honor from you, but, it was definitely RP related.

Kourin- F faclon. You were right about it owning assassins. Big time. I think it's a little silly that a falcon can so horribly outmelee an assassin, but meh, I suppose it's mechanics and balance. Good hunting, and yes, I suppose it was payback for whipping you as Ralek so much.

Chestav and Jesmeus- Good fights both of you. Equally tough.

Kezawk- Wish you would have been around more, had a good RP angle to try with you.

Truhukk- Sorry you were a bit of a punching bag, hard getting your align changed. Hope you succeed.

SCION- Some good fights, mostly I was just outmatched.

Shiloh- Fun times, you were pretty nasty. Wish things could have progressed better.

Mharlndarn- You play a good transmuter, reminds me of an enemy I had as Jeir way back at the end of the third age. Sneaky, opportunistic, deadly. Keep it up.

Karicel- Was bummed when you deleted, enjoyed our RP.

OTHERS-

Arkellin, Juiren, Tweeliglik, Puwtoc, Thrunna, lots more I'm forgetting. Thanks for the fun, help, and RP. Good times.

Yanapaqui! I really wasn't trying to betray you, Targrala is just bloodthirsty. I felt really bad about that. Sorry!!

Oh, I also tried to help out some newbies as much as I could. Gave out some lessons, but tried to make them loyal to me as much as I could. I hope you guys stick around!

Igsoeh Darkstorm
Iomyndor
Ildareen
Ulthinius
Aelisoc Venator
Jeir Govanion
Eled ibn Llibani
Istilion Ar-Ostoeldarin
Kale Jast
Belric VI and now
Kyrilos Divumarchos

Truhukk (Anonymous)Wed 01-Dec-10 05:51 PM
Charter member
#96238, "I was rather fond of you."
In response to Reply #4

Hehe, We really didn't talk much but I found myself digging
this guy. I only saw the one pk-related mistake, but really
as often as you tooled me with little to no damage I'd have
done the same. That was one time I thought, hrm I think I
can win this if I...

Everything else I saw from this guy was slick. It's not often you
just get a feeling from a character, and this guy made me feel like
he was always just up to no good. As if he said "look, nothing up
my sleeve" and it just made you paranoid wondering what you missed.

Best of luck with the next.
It's all fun and games 'til somebody breaks your wrist.

Kezawk (Anonymous)Thu 02-Dec-10 11:03 AM
Charter member
#96256, "I really liked what was going on."
In response to Reply #4

My lay times are short and infrequent compared to many but I always liked the cordial greeting and the occassional chat.

I was hoping to have a bit of RP fun with you and discussed you with your brother, Thraris, hoping we could find a way to bring you back towards redemption as Kezawk could just about manage a marriage to a neutral but not an evil. You made it into my role and everything with your charismatic roguish persistant pursuit. Who knows I may have even been your Queen of the Arials.

GLWYN

WelverinWed 01-Dec-10 03:32 PM
Member since 23rd Oct 2009
624 posts
#96233, "RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Kyrilos Divumarchos the Dai Sen..."
In response to Reply #0

Well played. I liked you, and it made me feel good sometime to have your number like that after the beatins you gave me as Ralek.

GLWYN

Thraris (Anonymous)Wed 01-Dec-10 03:32 PM
Charter member
#96232, "RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Kyrilos Divumarchos the Dai Sen..."
In response to Reply #0

I suppose it's best we don't say to much while I'm around, but wow. Kyrilos was a golden opportunity and you played along very nicely.

NnaeshukWed 01-Dec-10 03:26 PM
Member since 13th Apr 2010
141 posts
#96231, "Well played"
In response to Reply #0

I found myself secretly rooting for you. You did some pretty great things against pretty crap odds at times. Kudos for being ballsy.

Nae-nae

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #96228 Previous topic | Next topic