Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Zinztclaire the Student of the Macall..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #96028
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 15-Nov-10 05:32 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17203 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96028, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Zinztclaire the Student of the Macalla"

Mon Nov 15 16:29:01 2010

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Zinztclaire perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:48
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:76

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Nexus warrior (Anonymous)Wed 17-Nov-10 10:54 AM
Charter member
#96069, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Zinztclaire the Student of the Ma..."
In response to Reply #0

At times I could get a feel of what you were trying to do with Zinztclaire, but most of the time I hated hearing you ask mages what legacies they thought you should take. To be fair, I also think it's pretty poor rp when mages ask warrior types where they should look for wands. Maybe it was the char or maybe the player, but the single best point of advice I've ever gleaned from these boards is this...

If I can fight a bunch of mobs and get 300xp per, and it's easy, fast, and relatively safe from worry (in regards to random people showing up to try and kill me) then that is FAR superior to getting 900xp per mob in a tough fight in a common ranking area.

If it's the player then I urge you next time you're in a group rocking along killing easy mobs in an explore area to not suggest going to common ranking area every 30 seconds. Especially when your pk is full of enemies.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #96028 Previous topic | Next topic