Subject: "(DEL) Xandera the Planewalker, High Chancellor" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9602
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 10-Oct-02 02:32 PM
Member since 17th Jun 2024
16941 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9602, "(DEL) Xandera the Planewalker, High Chancellor"

Thu Oct 10 16:31:28 2002

1 o''clock AM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Grand Struggle on the Theran calendar Xandera perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:conjurer
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:223
PK Ratio:67% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DEL) Xandera the Planewalker, High Chancellor, Xandera (Guest), 10-Oct-02 02:49 PM, #1
     Reply Damn, Riav (Guest), 10-Oct-02 03:20 PM, #2
     Reply bah. this I didn't want to see, dead ap (Guest), 10-Oct-02 03:33 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (DEL) Xandera the Planewalker, High Chancellor, Fythia (Guest), 10-Oct-02 04:52 PM, #4
     Reply Farewell, Trajeona (Guest), 10-Oct-02 05:32 PM, #5
     Reply hey take care of yourself, Lydian (Guest), 10-Oct-02 09:11 PM, #6
     Reply RE: (DEL) Xandera the Planewalker, High Chancellor, Sosuphan (Guest), 11-Oct-02 12:56 AM, #7
     Reply RE: (DEL) Xandera the Planewalker, High Chancellor, Urden, 11-Oct-02 03:17 PM, #8
     Reply RE: (DEL) Xandera the Planewalker, High Chancellor, Valguarnera, 11-Oct-02 07:46 PM, #9
     Reply RE: (DEL) Xandera the Planewalker, High Chancellor, Aratul (Guest), 12-Oct-02 07:19 PM, #10
     Reply RE: (DEL) Xandera the Planewalker, High Chancellor, Dahlisyn (Guest), 13-Oct-02 06:51 PM, #11

Xandera (Guest)Thu 10-Oct-02 02:49 PM

#9603, "RE: (DEL) Xandera the Planewalker, High Chancellor"
In response to Reply #0

I'm going on a deployment (military) tomorrow and i'm not about to just "fade away" like so many other cabal leaders. Besides, i wanted to go out with a BANG, and considering that huge raid yesterday at the village (where all the villagers died at least once but still repelled us) i think it's favorable that i give them once last "go" at me.

Valguarnera... i don't know if that was you ordering around the Archmage, but people have real life issues to contend with. That's a huge pet peeve of mine, when the gods look down and see some mortal logging on and logging off, you HAVE to get in your head that this is just a game and "shouldn't" rule your life. Well anyways, thanks alot for those interactions. I had hoped there would be quests in scions again like that sweet as one that i did as Halisstra (yes i was her as well ). I have a feeling i know the direction you are manueving in cabal, and i think most of the scions will be pleased.

Hrm.. i think like... 4 people total know i had your tattoo .. WOO!

Urden - I commend you for your roleplaying ability, and it just proves i need to study a dictionary to expand my vocabulary because... just DAMN!

Uzurag - How about you wear some pretty clothes and stop looking like a rugrat? *wink* To bad you never saw me in my harem dress, but the folks that saw me dance sure liked it.

Maran - I hate paladins, especially as a dark conjurer with barrier rod issues.

Conjurers - For some odd reason, i have this feeling that this class simply is not "finished yet".. as if someone who coded it had all these great ideas but just... didn't complete it quite yet. Oh well, but well done anyways

Um, if it wasn't for this deployment i would have age-died her like i should have my previous, but oh well, s**t happens eh?

Have fun, and may Darkness corrupt your souls.

- Xandera
(Sara, whistle_sara@hotmail.com)

Riav (Guest)Thu 10-Oct-02 03:20 PM

#9613, "Damn"
In response to Reply #1

I was starting to like you. You did a good job and the last few days battles were great. It would have gotten better! Dont get shot.

dead ap (Guest)Thu 10-Oct-02 03:33 PM

#9612, "bah. this I didn't want to see"
In response to Reply #1

Damn it. I intentionally let myself die for the one and only time and the next day you delete. That a 14k hole for nothing. bah.

Anyway, I thought you played out that encounter as you should. Well done.

Fythia (Guest)Thu 10-Oct-02 04:52 PM

#9611, "RE: (DEL) Xandera the Planewalker, High Chancellor"
In response to Reply #1

Damn. Just when I was beginning to actually like Scions, you delete. And I was really looking forward to furthering plot with you. It was really uncanny how similar our views were and we held entirely different tattoos. I didn't get the whole curling my fur about your fingers thing either. But it was really fun. It just seems sort of cut off, I wish I spent more time with you than I did. (as I will with several people when I die.)

Well, I'll miss you. Good luck with the next.

Trajeona (Guest)Thu 10-Oct-02 05:32 PM

#9610, "Farewell"
In response to Reply #1

Pity you didn't stay....but things are as they are.

Thanks for the kind words...for what it's worth, my last memory of you were what you said. Good luck on the deployment, and hurry on back.

Lydian (Guest)Thu 10-Oct-02 09:11 PM

#9609, "hey take care of yourself"
In response to Reply #1

My heart goes out to all you guys that might go to war soon. I thought your character was pretty competent, and you brought your cabal back together. (even if you did take a while to come up heh) We all better hear from you after all this crap blows over.

Lydian

Sosuphan (Guest)Fri 11-Oct-02 12:56 AM

#9608, "RE: (DEL) Xandera the Planewalker, High Chancellor"
In response to Reply #1

Wished before my exile we could have interacted more. Also what were you hinting at that one day in the Chasm? I was unsure if you were pleased with me or upset...Great job I wished we could have had more time together though .. you know realy life things get in the way I know where your coming from.

UrdenFri 11-Oct-02 03:17 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
97 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9607, "RE: (DEL) Xandera the Planewalker, High Chancellor"
In response to Reply #1

Well, I had hoped that the lesson I gave you in the Hall of Agony
would have made a lasting impression, and I guess it did!

I was pleasantly suprised to see you as Chancellor, and yes, I have
been watching things from the shadows, so to speak. Too bad you had
to go, because once you get to a cetain point as a Chancellor, it all
gets so interesting. Anyway, good luck with the military. Hell, if
this whole "war" thing gets big, I'm prime-meat for the draft.

Bizarro I'm helping!

ValguarneraFri 11-Oct-02 07:46 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9605, "RE: (DEL) Xandera the Planewalker, High Chancellor"
In response to Reply #1

I'm going on a deployment (military) tomorrow and i'm not about to just "fade away" like so many other cabal leaders.

Thanks for that. It's frustrating for both applicants and potential usurpers if you try to keep a leader job without keeping a presence. Option B would be to step down but remain in the cabal, but it sounds like you have bigger fish to fry then silly online games. Best of luck with the tour of duty. If you're a religious person, you could try using this prayer I pulled from our logs:
"Boss Shokai(*), grant me the sight to tell the good men from the bad men. Grant me also the strength to push down the bad men and take their things."

(*): Insert name of preferred deity here. Keep the "Boss", though.
Gotta be 'umble.

Valguarnera... i don't know if that was you ordering around the Archmage, but people have real life issues to contend with.

The only time I recall the Archmage giving you a hard time (which is much of his job) was when you spent so much time prepping and organizing that a lone level 40ish warrior just went and retrieved solo before you got there. There were a couple of other instances where you were being unusually safe around that time, and I wanted to goad you into leading a little more aggressively. Especially because I saw a lot of flashes of scariness from you, and it was cool seeing an evil conjurer taking the offensive.

Other than that little thing, that makes two very fine Chancellors from you. I'm glad you enjoyed the ol' Hints of Things to Eventually Happen.

As for logon/offs when times look grim, if someone gets booted for it, it's a safe bet that I've seen something weenie-esque or unroleplayful from them several times. The primary goal there is to slow the pendulum, and it's rare such decisions are final- most people get told something to the effect that their fate rests with the Chancellors from there forward.

Hrm.. i think like... 4 people total know i had your tattoo .. WOO!

Sounds about right. You had a cool angle on things, and you left me a lot of room for tie-ins with existing questy material. Come back safe and sound for more!

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

Aratul (Guest)Sat 12-Oct-02 07:19 PM

#9606, "RE: (DEL) Xandera the Planewalker, High Chancellor"
In response to Reply #9

Inless I'm wrong, I was the one that retrieved the sceptre, and I was mis thirties assassin, but perhaps I am wrong, I remember coming to the Chasm and the Archmage chewing Xandera out for bein to 'careful' or something along those lines. Once again, maybe I'm wrong.

Aratul

Dahlisyn (Guest)Sun 13-Oct-02 06:51 PM

#9604, "RE: (DEL) Xandera the Planewalker, High Chancellor"
In response to Reply #1

Military Deployments: An untimely end to many a CF character, but all for the greater good, really. Believe me, I know the feeling. Best of Luck, and all.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9602 Previous topic | Next topic