Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Alyssia the Keeper of Faith, Imperia..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #95923
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 09-Nov-10 01:44 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17204 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#95923, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Alyssia the Keeper of Faith, Imperial Acolyte"

Tue Nov 9 12:43:11 2010

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Alyssia perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shaman
Level:40
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:89

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ordasenThu 11-Nov-10 12:50 PM
Member since 18th Feb 2004
216 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#95963, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Alyssia the Keeper of Faith, Imp..."
In response to Reply #0

I would like to start by giving thanks to Enlilth for the interactions I got, and for the dolls which made it interesting and fun. It was a real ball buster losing the one doll and not really having any true chance of getting it back. Tried to run a new rp angle after it, but was not really feeling it so that was the start of the decline on top of the other things.

The RP was a bit simple and easy to get into, and unlike Imperials of the past, I didnt try to cram down the Imperial RP to others. Instead I went the subvert and having as many as I could work for me in my goals. Figured that if you know they wont take the oath...at least have them work for you to bring about power.

In the end, it just was no longer fun and that really is the basic point of a game, to have fun. I would log on and find only perhaps 2 other Imperials (which was the norm I found) and have no one to rank with. Go retrieve the codex, and also sit and try to defend. Was turning into a regular grind which I can really do without.

Shamans are ok, and I will chalk up most of my deaths and lack of sealing the kills to being sucky and rusty at pk. Though even though I was an Imperial I really tried hard not to gank people and would often be running around solo. There were a few times there would be someone else but never a cordinated effort. Perhaps I should have been more of a #### and just ganked the frack out of people The other problem I had was while I could normaly escape most pks with fly/prot shield...my luck seem to be ####ty. Things would fall at the most crappy time like at the start of the battle and I would get bashed to hell. Ah well. I won some, lost some and no real bitches about x is overpowered or unfair. I got hosed by a few ragers, but as soon as I would blind they would just cure it. Wither made it a bit more fun but then they would just run and wait it out. Dispel/Energy drain is a huge tool that I think is way under used but only so much can be done with it.

I would like to thank the high priest, you rocked and I was soooo totaly using you to get stuff and position of power..but then again you knew it as well and it was an intricate dance. Was hoping you got Emperor as I would have been a shoe in for High Priest from an early start heh. The current empress, I really cant say much about cause I saw her perhaps once in my 90 hours.

Not too many alleys, and a lot lot more enemys out there. I'll just say thanks for making it fun when it was, and I'll elobrate more on my memories if you post anything. This is going to be my last char more then not for a few more years as there is a multitude of games out now to draw my attention (Black ops, Reach, Fable 3, Starcraft 2, Assassin creed brotherhood, etc etc). Perhaps I just never was able to evolve to the point where CF is today and there are glimpses of fun there....but to me it was a lot of work with little return.

Thank for all the fish,
Ordasen (Chris)

Rivath (Anonymous)Thu 11-Nov-10 01:42 PM
Charter member
#95964, "I liked what I saw from you."
In response to Reply #2

You were the competition I would have had for High Priest, and like you, I lost interest in the cabal/class combo despite trying hard to revive my fun in it. The class style of hit and run is not me at all so I feel you on the shaman thing. I feel like you definately were one up on me with Enlilth for the High Priest position, You seemed to have this presence about you that screamed position of power, I liked that. Ill post more on my own goodbyes, but overall, solid character, solid presence. Good luck with the gaming.

Denawe (Anonymous)Thu 11-Nov-10 08:44 PM
Charter member
#95970, "Doh!"
In response to Reply #2

No revenge for me!

Ren (Anonymous)Tue 09-Nov-10 02:07 PM
Charter member
#95926, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Alyssia the Keeper of Faith, Imp..."
In response to Reply #0

Ug. I figured you were deleting when I came back out to give you your crap and you were completely gone.

Good fights, regardless

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #95923 Previous topic | Next topic