Subject: "(DEL) Sajar the Learned of Owaza" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9592
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 09-Oct-02 10:28 PM
Member since 19th May 2024
16858 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9592, "(DEL) Sajar the Learned of Owaza"

Thu Oct 10 00:26:56 2002

7 o''clock AM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Winter Wolf on the Theran calendar Sajar perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:43
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:296
PK Ratio:63% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Khurmen (Guest)Thu 10-Oct-02 06:40 AM

#9593, "RE: (DEL) Sajar the Learned of Owaza"
In response to Reply #0

Not sure how glad I am to see this here. My first interaction with you was seeing you in town then not seeing you. Had someone fog you out at the entrance to my guild and you still tried to fight me. Was always looking over my shoulder after that. I thought you were going to be the death of me at some point. Then one day you want to make a deal with me. Was thinking you may try and backstab me in some way. A shame it will never pan out now. Maybe post your real intentions?

-Khurmen

Sajar (Guest)Thu 10-Oct-02 10:32 AM

#9594, "Heh, yah."
In response to Reply #3

The deal was real. But you were very lucky, so many missed assassinates. I was curious though as to what you would have
asked of me in return. Eventually i would have hit an assassinate on you, i just go tired with the char though. I wouldnt have backstabbed you had you kept your end of the deal. SOrry i didnt have the patience to keep it up.

Khurmen (Guest)Thu 10-Oct-02 11:23 AM

#9595, "RE: Heh, yah."
In response to Reply #4

I don't think you actually ever tried to assisinate me. I do know you raided a few times to bring me around. I don't know what I would have asked you for either. Maybe have you target some paladins or something. Oh well. Luck with the next and all that.

-Khurmen

AbernyteThu 10-Oct-02 03:31 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
973 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9596, "take it you died and lost the bracers?"
In response to Reply #0

was looking forward to fighting along side you at some point with my mystery character.

-----Abernyte

Sajar (Guest)Thu 10-Oct-02 04:27 AM

#9597, "Yeah i did....also"
In response to Reply #1

I got tired of the char, been around forever. Trying to master assassinate, got close but not quite. Died beacuse i wanted to. He no longer had a purpose whatsoever.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9592 Previous topic | Next topic