Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Skezok Felblade the Legend of the..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #95692
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 29-Oct-10 08:04 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17204 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#95692, "(RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Skezok Felblade the Legend of the Battlefield"

Fri Oct 29 20:03:17 2010

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Skezok perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:216

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ORBMon 01-Nov-10 11:22 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
993 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#95715, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Skezok Felblade the Legend of..."
In response to Reply #0

So after two back to back ragers I decided I needed a warrior who could quaff return, hence Skezok was born. I have to say the first hundred hours or so of this character was amazing. I got dragged around by Scion/Scarab force to all kinds of places I haven't seen in years. In fact it was the most fun I've had in years, reminded me back in Master's when we could just enjoy exploring all the nooks and crannies of Thera. Sadly I don't think it will ever be possible again without a lot of luck, those areas were designed for big groups of very specific make up to be very successful, and the miniscule playerbase no longer supports it. Truly paradise lost.
Phase two of Skezok's life after almost everyone he knew was turned inside out or deleted their leet Scions was more hectic. It was basically login and try to survive being constantly hunted by groups of the other cabals. I had a lot of fun for a while, but spending most your time gathering gold and preps so you could survive the onslaught gets old after a few weeks. I really wanted to try to take a leadership position in Scion and get it going again but once I get into my suicide bomber mode with a chracter I know it's time to go.

Thanks to Charine, Paraloiut, Loshnak, Cinndria, Varuk, Obhnek(sp?), Uial, Kyndanden, Primilin, Kinust and Lyriston for making this character fun to play.

That which does not kill us,
makes us stronger.

Nhalius (inactive user)Tue 02-Nov-10 09:02 PM
Charter member
#95730, "Kudos, you handed me my own ass numerous times."
In response to Reply #2

Please don't stop trucking, you truly were a true badass. Keep CF alive!

LyristeonWed 03-Nov-10 10:27 AM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#95744, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Skezok Felblade the Legend of..."
In response to Reply #2

Fun character to watch. Keep them coming!

Elloril (Anonymous)Wed 03-Nov-10 07:10 PM
Charter member
#95754, "I liked Skezok"
In response to Reply #2

When you came to the fort and started beating on the maran just for the sake of it, despite us outnumbering you, it was quite inspiring.

Kyanden (Anonymous)Sat 30-Oct-10 02:41 AM
Charter member
#95695, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Skezok Felblade the Legend of..."
In response to Reply #0

Well there goes another of the Master's followers. Our times didn't seem to match up but when we did travel together you seemed like a beast. I don't see many people with my play times. Good luck with your next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #95692 Previous topic | Next topic