Subject: "Deleted." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #95441
Show all folders

Gutulk (Anonymous)Sun 17-Oct-10 11:06 AM
Charter member
#95441, "Deleted."
Edited on Sun 17-Oct-10 11:08 AM

Well, I wanted to have fun PKing, had a good record until the point where prepping becomes essential, then kept dying. I think I was around 150-90 or 150-100 by the end, so not that great. I accidentally used a similar name as my past char Guthulk without even realizing it, so it's possible people could have known who I was. Whoops.

Ignoring the occasional full looting, the rampant multi-killing (like honestly, give me a effing chance to get some things before you start scrying or clair-whatevering me so you can gank me again. Three minutes after I unghost is pretty ####ty), the surprising and disgusting mutli-cabal ganks (aka outlander/conjurer, outlander/imperial, maran/imperial, nexun/villager), and the I-learned-with-you-but-now-I'm-going-to-kill-you-for-no-RP-reason-because-a-nexun-shifter-does-that, I guess it was fun.

As usual, too lazy to even prep with oily skins, and the majority of my fights were without prot or stoneskin, which led to my numerous losses in the hero range.

Thanks Thror for the interactions, though it felt like you wanted me to lose . Calling that tournament after I just died and lost some key gear + my trunk with the bloody skins I did have, and giving me demon in the woodpile, an edge specifically was avoiding. But I'm only messing with you (sort of). Still one of the best Imms to interact with, still.

Some limited Goodbyes:

Noraeth: 1. Doing that with that wood-elf bard #### is just...retarded. Yeah. Don't do that ever again dude. And I took 3 things, one of which you don't even wear. So stop complaining that I full looted you. Just because you have a form that will always utterly own mamlauks doesn't mean you should multi-kill in the first place, but w.e.

Shiloh: Hero partner in crime. Rocky start, but we bonded. Good luck with the future, too bad about the weapons.

Thnmfjkundin: I hoped you were only a ####ty person OOC, but I guess I was wrong.

Arkellin: An example of one of those chars that is a solid char when you're in the same cabal, but a total ####head when you aren't.

Thrunna: I'm really too soft. I don't have the heart to squelch other people since we're all orcs.

I don't recall having anything to say to anyone else. So I'm peacing out.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: Deleted., Wijke, 18-Oct-10 10:42 AM, #25
Reply I liked this character., Lyristeon, 18-Oct-10 09:56 AM, #24
Reply RE: I liked this character., sleepy, 18-Oct-10 12:12 PM, #26
Reply Mad <3. Thanks for all the fish. nt, Varuuz (Anonymous), 18-Oct-10 03:14 AM, #21
Reply Ahh well chief., Truhukk (Anonymous), 17-Oct-10 11:33 PM, #19
Reply I dug Gutulk, Svuusk (Anonymous), 17-Oct-10 11:13 PM, #18
Reply Liked you., Nysp (Anonymous), 17-Oct-10 08:45 PM, #17
Reply RE: Deleted., HammerSong, 17-Oct-10 07:37 PM, #16
Reply RE: Deleted., Lucore (Anonymous), 17-Oct-10 07:09 PM, #15
Reply RE: Deleted., Thrunna (Anonymous), 17-Oct-10 05:35 PM, #13
Reply RE: Deleted., sleepy, 17-Oct-10 05:53 PM, #14
Reply You kept on trucking...., Lylesse (NOT Balta), 17-Oct-10 05:27 PM, #12
Reply Well played Orc, lasentia, 17-Oct-10 05:00 PM, #11
Reply Yer farggin bastid!, Jex (Anonymous), 17-Oct-10 02:16 PM, #7
Reply RE: Deleted., Arkellin (Anonymous), 17-Oct-10 02:15 PM, #6
Reply I hope you enjoyed my diet program, Thraris (Anonymous), 17-Oct-10 01:55 PM, #5
Reply I liked you., Cinndria (Anonymous), 17-Oct-10 12:42 PM, #3
Reply RE: I liked you., sleepy, 17-Oct-10 03:49 PM, #9
Reply Awww, Jumbowago (Anonymous), 17-Oct-10 11:28 AM, #2
Reply RE: Nexus, Drag0nSt0rm, 17-Oct-10 11:24 AM, #1
     Reply You know..., Seranna (Anonymous), 17-Oct-10 01:25 PM, #4
          Reply RE: You know..., sleepy, 17-Oct-10 03:43 PM, #8
               Reply RE: You know..., Seranna (Anonymous), 17-Oct-10 04:20 PM, #10
               Reply RE: You know..., Biggly (Anonymous), 18-Oct-10 02:49 AM, #20
                    Reply RE: You know..., sleepy, 18-Oct-10 04:06 AM, #22
                         Reply Ugh, my bad then if you asked and I did not answer n/t, Biggly (Anonymous), 18-Oct-10 04:52 AM, #23

WijkeMon 18-Oct-10 10:42 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
97 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#95485, "RE: Deleted."
In response to Reply #0

This makes Trevente's player sad. Had fun with you in the 20s-30s. Was hoping to have fun with you with my present char. Good luck with the next.

LyristeonMon 18-Oct-10 09:56 AM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#95481, "I liked this character."
In response to Reply #0

Pretty much what how I envision an orc to act. Keep them coming.

sleepyMon 18-Oct-10 12:12 PM
Member since 24th Jul 2007
223 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#95492, "RE: I liked this character."
In response to Reply #24

Thanks! I never really interacted with you except with Erothaylius (Mind saying why you gave me 500 xp boost? + the small chit chat), so I decided to give you the hair braid to just test out the waters.

Varuuz (Anonymous)Mon 18-Oct-10 03:14 AM
Charter member
#95473, "Mad <3. Thanks for all the fish. nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

Truhukk (Anonymous)Sun 17-Oct-10 11:33 PM
Charter member
#95467, "Ahh well chief."
In response to Reply #0

I guess that was when I woke up and you were sleeping in
front of me with elfreaver left on the ground?
I just figured you were frustrated and taking a break.
If I had noticed I'd have tried to cheer you up in
my not quite orcy way. Best of luck with your next.
I know its a pain to rank up an orc so just getting close
earns points in my eyes. You seem to have had a good run.
-Truhukk

Svuusk (Anonymous)Sun 17-Oct-10 11:13 PM
Charter member
#95466, "I dug Gutulk"
In response to Reply #0

When younger you'd hang around market square while I was on duty I really enjoyed your roleplay. After you got older and started kicking my ass I liked it a bit less, but only a little bit less. Definitely an enjoyable Orc RP and for me that is a rare thing. I really don't like most Orcs but you, I liked.

Nysp (Anonymous)Sun 17-Oct-10 08:45 PM
Charter member
#95464, "Liked you."
In response to Reply #0

That's why I stuck with you on the mountain. Wanted to level you up. that was some intense fighting, lol.

HammerSongSun 17-Oct-10 07:37 PM
679 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#95463, "RE: Deleted."
In response to Reply #0

This makes Thror sad. Even though it's somewhat against the Dwarf RP, I always like giving Orcs attention. They really fit well with the dogma of my faith. In truth, you make them seem like less of a footstool. You walked around whipping tail with minimal armor and didn't really make much of an effort to loot choice items (which I found odd). Great job and yes, this name did seem to give the character away unfortunately.

Orcs will always be my battered step-children. I had a hand in several aspects of them including the Orc Village.

Thanks for making it entertaining to say the least.

Lucore (Anonymous)Sun 17-Oct-10 07:09 PM
Charter member
#95462, "RE: Deleted."
In response to Reply #0

Weirdly you are absolutely the reason i'm still getting in there and giving this game a good crack Gutulk. So thanks for helping me out in a roundabout orcy way

Thrunna (Anonymous)Sun 17-Oct-10 05:35 PM
Charter member
#95460, "RE: Deleted."
In response to Reply #0

"Thrunna: I'm really too soft. I don't have the heart to squelch other people since we're all orcs."

Honestly, the first time Thrunna killed you, I got very lucky (which I think shows in the log), but every time after that (including when my link went bad and you bashed me as I reconnect) I beat you handily. If you hadn't acted all big and bad, even when I just killed you, I would have left you alone. Full saccing you wasn't my proudest moment, but I was trying to make a point, which you obviously missed. RPing the biggest baddest orc on the block is cool, but when you are proven not to be so, continuing to act as so, especially to the orc beating you down isn't good orc RP, IMHO. You can't be the alpha male when an old ass female is making you her bitch. I think you should have readjusted your roleplay to fit this fact, but that's just me.

As for squelching, while I know that mechanically you had the ability, it would have been a very ####ty move. I could have told you to stuff it, since you had never killed Thrunna, but the right orc RP is to pay respects to the Chief, even if you are planning on stabbing him in the back.

sleepySun 17-Oct-10 05:53 PM
223 posts
#95461, "RE: Deleted."
In response to Reply #13

I don't see how that's a ####ty move at all. It's an OOC ####ty move if you haven't done anything, but it's not an IC ####ty move. Gutulk saw you as a threat in the future plus you ####talked him. What does he do? He squelches you. Duh?

And orc fights aren't about really the skill involved. It's about how many bloody skins/oily wineskins you have. And I only carried around 1 or 2 since I was too lazy to get more while I know you carried a lot more. Hence, you won. Sure, you killed me, but half the time I had you fleeing but you were able to heal up while I couldn't.

Not to mention hero range is a lot different than the middle range orc fight. I was waiting for you to come up to introduce you to hack, but oh well.

Lylesse (NOT Balta)Sun 17-Oct-10 05:27 PM
Charter member
In response to Reply #0

Think I only got you three times... only time I knew someone would be there was when the three of you were on kiadana... so yes that was planned... I was pissed that time in Drogan when that conjurer came in, had I been able to harm him I would have attacked him after you fell, the time in Galadon that air shifter came out of nowhere which also pissed me off... I never tried to kill you multiple times in the same session, and even was going to leave you be on Kiadana until Shiloh showed up and you just pounced on me...

either way, you left a good orc taste in my mouth... and sunray is just so oped on orcs... anyways...

GLWYN

Balta

lasentiaSun 17-Oct-10 05:00 PM
Member since 27th Apr 2010
987 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#95458, "Well played Orc"
In response to Reply #0

Nothing not to like about a well played and rp'd orc. I was amazed at how quickly you came up though so I did not get many chances to help out with anything as much as I originally intended to.

Sorry about the kill in Voralian, which I know was ****** of me, especially given the timing. If I had known the tournament was coming I would have waited..

But overall I thought you played a pretty good orc, and by far the toughest one I have had to deal with. You certainly kept things interesting when you were awake.

Jex (Anonymous)Sun 17-Oct-10 02:16 PM
Charter member
#95451, "Yer farggin bastid!"
In response to Reply #0

I think you probably killed me more than anyone else. With a fourteen con I just kind of threw in the towel now, I guess dwarf warriors just aren't for me. You were a decent opponent, at least you didn't strip me bare or anything stupid, and a brutal fight. GLWYN!

Arkellin (Anonymous)Sun 17-Oct-10 02:15 PM
Charter member
#95449, "RE: Deleted."
In response to Reply #0

Well, it's good that I'm coming across like that, because that's just the impression I wanted to give. Especially given your last choice of allies there, but all will be clear later. All in all, not a bad word to say about you.

Thraris (Anonymous)Sun 17-Oct-10 01:55 PM
Charter member
#95448, "I hope you enjoyed my diet program"
In response to Reply #0

You were very easy to steal from We had some fun fights too, its too bad they had to end so soon. Nicely done.

SYWYN

Cinndria (inactive user)Sun 17-Oct-10 12:42 PM
Charter member
In response to Reply #0

I had a lot of fun dying, killing, and generally running around with you. You did have to take a lot of ####, on multiple ends, and that made me a sad Cinndria, but you were always willing to fight with practically anyone, so I definitely though you were outstanding to have around, from any point of view.

sleepySun 17-Oct-10 03:49 PM
223 posts
#95455, "RE: I liked you."
In response to Reply #3

Whoops, I totally forgot about you! Thanks, you honestly made being an orc slightly easier. Going around raiding and whatnot was pretty fun, and I did powerrank at the end so I could run around with you + because of my low con.

GL!

Jumbowago (Anonymous)Sun 17-Oct-10 11:28 AM
Charter member
#95443, "Awww"
In response to Reply #0

I liked Gutulk. Was looking forward to some good exploration with you!

Drag0nSt0rmSun 17-Oct-10 11:24 AM
450 posts
#95442, "RE: Nexus"
In response to Reply #0

Honestly, I can say that if I were an Imm. And I saw some nexus guy chasing around the lone orc. I'd have been inclined to set said nexus members int to 3.

PS: You were a good orc, from what little I saw.

Seranna (Anonymous)Sun 17-Oct-10 01:25 PM
Charter member
#95447, "You know..."
In response to Reply #1

It is hard to do the things that Nexus are required to do because that does often mean turning on past "friends" etc. In our case, I recall the first instance of aggression being when I sung you asleep while the darkness was tipping and you being saved by Shiloh. Then after you retained that grudge which I completely understand IC for anyone... I couldn't tell and figured it was also probably OOC too, cause that would affect me the same way.

What I thought was sad is just about every other occurrance after that I never was going after you, but because of that grudge you would jeer at me and simply try to fight me. I mean, for being a loan orc, I could have been a good ally when the light was tipping and hunting you down. Its just too bad people don't actually try to capatolize on that more.

Anyway, good job sticking it out to 51 as an orc.

Seranna

sleepySun 17-Oct-10 03:43 PM
223 posts
#95454, "RE: You know..."
In response to Reply #4

1. Your complaint after you slept me at the large crossroads didn't help, since it was a false one.
2. You never told me after that darkness tipped, or even bothered talking. So honestly, I'm more inclined to bash you when I don't know what you're going to do.
3. Gutulk wasn't interested in having allies that would turn on him later

Seranna (Anonymous)Sun 17-Oct-10 04:20 PM
Charter member
#95457, "RE: You know..."
In response to Reply #8

>1. Your complaint after you slept me at the large crossroads
>didn't help, since it was a false one.

You act like this was more than one tell. It was one tell, and it was based on previous incidents where you were slept and then conveniently saved one way or another. Whether you have connections or not is purely moot.

>2. You never told me after that darkness tipped, or even
>bothered talking. So honestly, I'm more inclined to bash you
>when I don't know what you're going to do.

Actually, I did. You must have missed it or not interpreted my RP. So sorry. Well, not entirely.

>3. Gutulk wasn't interested in having allies that would turn
>on him later

Agreed. But as a poor little orc, expect people to hate you all the same. Which is why you died to me eventually.

Biggly (Anonymous)Mon 18-Oct-10 02:49 AM
Charter member
#95471, "RE: You know..."
In response to Reply #8

Then why do you whine about Nexans hunting you?

I have two IC reasons to hunt you even if things were balanced. It is your problem you did not know it and go whine-road instead.

sleepyMon 18-Oct-10 04:06 AM
223 posts
#95474, "RE: You know..."
In response to Reply #20

That's good, perhaps you should respond when I ask why, and I also heard that IMMs spoke to you about it, so good for you. But w.e., it's done, I'm over it.

Biggly (Anonymous)Mon 18-Oct-10 04:52 AM
Charter member
#95475, "Ugh, my bad then if you asked and I did not answer n/t"
In response to Reply #22

nt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #95441 Previous topic | Next topic