Subject: "(DEL) Skrelia the Weaponsmistress, Magistrate of" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9531
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 04-Oct-02 07:48 AM
Member since 19th May 2024
16858 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9531, "(DEL) Skrelia the Weaponsmistress, Magistrate of"

Fri Oct 4 09:47:29 2002

11 o''clock PM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Great Evil on the Theran calendar Skrelia perished, never to return.

Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:196
PK Ratio:50% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Ohhh, Anxor (Guest), 04-Oct-02 02:55 PM, #8
Reply RE: (DEL) Skrelia the Weaponsmistress, Magistrate of, Skrelia (Guest), 04-Oct-02 08:05 AM, #2
Reply Now whos gonna help me out, with berries and stuff., Leonidas (Guest), 04-Oct-02 11:59 AM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) Skrelia the Weaponsmistress, Magistrate of, Noldruk, 04-Oct-02 12:00 PM, #6
Reply Fun quotient went up and down, Skrelia (Guest), 04-Oct-02 12:13 PM, #7
     Reply RE: Fun quotient went up and down, Noldruk, 04-Oct-02 02:59 PM, #9
Reply So Long dwafie!, Uelveyye, 04-Oct-02 06:22 PM, #10
Reply RE: (DEL) Skrelia the Weaponsmistress, Magistrate of, Gonsuelen (Guest), 08-Oct-02 01:07 PM, #11
Reply RE: (DEL) Skrelia the Weaponsmistress, Magistrate of, Arehanah (Guest), 04-Oct-02 08:03 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Skrelia the Weaponsmistress, Magistrate of, Skrelia (Guest), 04-Oct-02 08:08 AM, #3
          Reply RE: (DEL) Skrelia the Weaponsmistress, Magistrate of, Arehanah (Guest), 04-Oct-02 08:18 AM, #4

Anxor (Guest)Fri 04-Oct-02 02:55 PM

#9532, "Ohhh"
In response to Reply #0

For the time I interacted with you, you seemed really cool. THanks for the help Yah i know i will always hate coming back from arial city on foot. See you around

Skrelia (Guest)Fri 04-Oct-02 08:05 AM

#9533, "RE: (DEL) Skrelia the Weaponsmistress, Magistrate of"
In response to Reply #0

It was a fun run while it lasted, but it's time to take a long break from CF, I've been missing out on too many things for a while playing 4+ hours a day. It is long past time to address some RL issues I've neglected for a bit.

Two things stand out:
- Dwarven con - ohmygod! with 1260 hp naked this might have been the first warrior I've played that had more hit points than some of the well dressed mages.

- Legacies, I had balance of the sisters and surrounding the sunrise, both of which I enjoyed immensely. Surrounding the sunrise might actually need toning down. It works in a couple of scenarios when you are fighting that I'd never have imagined. If you're fighting a mob that strikes all (like Pwent) as long as you aren't tanking you'll try to avoid all the hits. Similarly when you aren't tanking and you do something that would normally leave you open for a free shot (e.g. strip, impale, etc.) you will dodge the return attack, this includes ripostes.

Farewell for now. Not sure when or how I'll return, but this damn addiction isn't out of my system yet. ...must...resist urge...to start up...roller right now.

Leonidas (Guest)Fri 04-Oct-02 11:59 AM

#9539, "Now whos gonna help me out, with berries and stuff."
In response to Reply #2

Sad to see you leave, was hoping you would stick around, so we could chat some more...
LH

NoldrukFri 04-Oct-02 12:00 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
51 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9536, "RE: (DEL) Skrelia the Weaponsmistress, Magistrate of"
In response to Reply #2

Hrmph. I guess you didn't want that promotion afterall. Was fun having another dwarf in the ranks, though I could never tell if you were having fun or not.

Ah well. See you around.

Noldruk

Skrelia (Guest)Fri 04-Oct-02 12:13 PM

#9537, "Fun quotient went up and down"
In response to Reply #6

Most of the times it was a blast though, something about being a dwarf is more fun then the other races.

About not saving you on eastern, I was at work and had people coming to my desk when I went out to help you. They stayed just long enough for me to see you had been killed.

Ignore all the tossers who badmouth you, the spire needs a stern hand for a bit.

NoldrukFri 04-Oct-02 02:59 PM
51 posts
#9538, "RE: Fun quotient went up and down"
In response to Reply #7

Heh.. That's cool. I generally try not to let things get to me.

Noldruk

UelveyyeFri 04-Oct-02 06:22 PM
9 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#9535, "So Long dwafie!"
In response to Reply #2

Well I have to say I liked your personality, was good to have a female dwarf in the ranks. Glad you stayed through all the tough parts of the Spire rebuilding, although I would have like to have seen you a Provincial too.

Good luck with RL look forward to you getting addicted again!

Gonsuelen (Guest)Tue 08-Oct-02 01:07 PM

#9534, "RE: (DEL) Skrelia the Weaponsmistress, Magistrate of"
In response to Reply #2

hey it was fun getting to know ya, thanks for helpin me rank, and good luck in whatever you decide to do next.

-Gons-

Arehanah (Guest)Fri 04-Oct-02 08:03 AM

#9540, "RE: (DEL) Skrelia the Weaponsmistress, Magistrate of"
In response to Reply #0

What the?

You were one of my favorite Tribunals, you were respectful and fairly honorable.

Arehanah

Skrelia (Guest)Fri 04-Oct-02 08:08 AM

#9541, "RE: (DEL) Skrelia the Weaponsmistress, Magistrate of"
In response to Reply #1

You're just saying that because I'm an old softy. I don't like ganging or full looting, in fact I almost deleted earlier after ganging Thorgard three on one.

You calling me a brigand made me laugh. When I rolled Skrelia up, I had it in mind to be really bloodthirsty and kill anybody who had ever been a criminal, I really tried, but just couldn't be that vicious.

Arehanah (Guest)Fri 04-Oct-02 08:18 AM

#9542, "RE: (DEL) Skrelia the Weaponsmistress, Magistrate of"
In response to Reply #3

Bravo on that, well done. You seem the be the kind of player that make Carrion Fields fun for the PK-challenged.

Arehanah

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9531 Previous topic | Next topic