Subject: "(DEL) Sosuphan the Grand Master of Changelings, Exile" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9518
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 04-Oct-02 12:39 AM
Member since 17th May 2024
16856 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9518, "(DEL) Sosuphan the Grand Master of Changelings, Exile"

Fri Oct 4 02:38:29 2002

5 o''clock AM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness on the Theran calendar Sosuphan perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:208
PK Ratio:22% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply no love for the hunter of cowards?, Behn (Guest), 05-Oct-02 10:16 PM, #11
Reply RE: (DEL) Sosuphan the Grand Master of Changelings, Ex..., Khurmen (Guest), 04-Oct-02 06:15 AM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) Sosuphan the Grand Master of Changelings, Ex..., Sosuphan (Guest), 04-Oct-02 01:45 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Sosuphan the Grand Master of Changelings, Ex..., Barilan (Guest), 04-Oct-02 01:54 AM, #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) Sosuphan the Grand Master of Changelings, Ex..., Dyorian (Guest), 04-Oct-02 02:24 AM, #3
     Reply RE: (DEL) Sosuphan the Grand Master of Changelings, Ex..., Sosuphan (Guest), 04-Oct-02 02:32 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) Sosuphan the Grand Master of Changelings, Ex..., Lardovian (Guest), 04-Oct-02 02:48 AM, #5
     Reply Oh the irony, Lightmage, 04-Oct-02 08:08 AM, #7
          Reply RE: Oh the irony, Sosuphan (Guest), 05-Oct-02 01:02 AM, #10
     Reply RE: (DEL) Sosuphan the Grand Master of Changelings, Ex..., Roktalken (Guest), 04-Oct-02 02:10 PM, #8
     Reply Bloody!, Barendd (Guest), 04-Oct-02 10:34 PM, #9
     Reply RE: (DEL) Sosuphan the Grand Master of Changelings, Ex..., Quimo (Guest), 07-Oct-02 06:31 AM, #12

Behn (Guest)Sat 05-Oct-02 10:16 PM

#9519, "no love for the hunter of cowards?"
In response to Reply #0

no love for oyu little orc buddy, oh well shark was just nasty keep it up man c you in the fields

Khurmen (Guest)Fri 04-Oct-02 06:15 AM

#9520, "RE: (DEL) Sosuphan the Grand Master of Changelings, Ex..."
In response to Reply #0

I could tell you were new. And I noticed you not defending a few times when you could have. Its hard to take a shifter in against 3 or 4 pallys. Looks like Vaulg has a strick code of defending and retrieving since I rember a few chars on this board getting the same response.

-Khurmen

Sosuphan (Guest)Fri 04-Oct-02 01:45 AM

#9521, "RE: (DEL) Sosuphan the Grand Master of Changelings, Ex..."
In response to Reply #0

Well what to say but I had fun. I really learned a lot. This was my first Char I ever did anything with. It really wasn't near the end of his life that I really had some sort of understanding of the game. Perhaps to little to late, the dark lords seem to think differently about me. I really did try my heart out, but I guess things are what they are.

Scion:
Xandera - I really wanted to actually role-play something with you. When you inducted me it really got me in the mood to RP. After that it seems you were a bit unreceptive but I just wished I could have stayed longer.... who knows.
Kelin- I really felt for you and wanted to see you become a hero.
Uzurag- I really hated you IC but I was totally afraid of you IC as well.
Roktalken- WOW you rock. nuf said
Quimo- Never really got to know you but you seemed to know more than you lead on.

Maran-
Karhon- Enjoyed our fights
Barilan- You yawning at me really got under my skin
Ulthur- One tough Maran

Warlock-
Lardovian- You were just so slippery

Nexus-
Valkore- Well I really had fun with you ... I enjoyed your talks well what I could get out of them
Kragnar- We traveled together then I got busy with the Chasm and didn't help you much I'm sorry.

Heralds-
Shiluzar- Well now you and I had some fun, you being so busy though with your side jobs and all made it a little hard to travel. I really should have stopped by the shrine sometime...
Jezebelle- Thanks for the help I was always calling your name and running to you ... thanks

Battle-
Bryvac + Palesson- That fight we had was so fun. I was sitting at my desk at work and I could hardly contain myself from yelling and screaming I was so excited. I really hope one of you have the log that was great. Thanks for the fights.

Harbik- Well you just rocked I enjoyed so much traveling with you. I hope to get to see you again in another life. You really amused me with your antics.

Valguarnera- Well I respectfully disagree with your decision with Sosuphan He really did retrieve and defend every time he was there. I'm sure if you ask any of the other scion you'll find that I was always running around being part of the action.

To all the Imms- Great job with the game you've made a fun and exciting environment.

Barilan (Guest)Fri 04-Oct-02 01:54 AM

#9530, "RE: (DEL) Sosuphan the Grand Master of Changelings, Ex..."
In response to Reply #1

Not bad at all. I enjoyed fighting you, you always were up for a good rumble here and there. You did good, good luck with the next.

Dyorian (Guest)Fri 04-Oct-02 02:24 AM

#9529, "RE: (DEL) Sosuphan the Grand Master of Changelings, Ex..."
In response to Reply #1

Oh...I see how it is. Sure..Leave the Tribbies out. No problem. I was only there from damn near your begining...hehe. Well I thought your character was fairly good and I could tell by our conversations that you had a lot to learn and REALLY wanted to learn it too. Sorry I could never run around with you and slay marans...but you know how the life of a law man is........boring........

see ya next life

Sosuphan (Guest)Fri 04-Oct-02 02:32 AM

#9528, "RE: (DEL) Sosuphan the Grand Master of Changelings, Ex..."
In response to Reply #1

Tirbunals:
Noldruk- I really wanted you to duel my camel
Dyorian- Of corse we had alot more traveling to do that we never did... but I'll find you again I hope.
Kaebe- Don;t think pali's should be in the spire ... seems odd I could talk to a paladin while in town ...

Lardovian (Guest)Fri 04-Oct-02 02:48 AM

#9525, "RE: (DEL) Sosuphan the Grand Master of Changelings, Ex..."
In response to Reply #1

Well this kinda surprised me I must admit. Hyena's a tough form to fight and the shark is all out nasty.
I think you had a decent grip on how to fight as a shifter even though there were some things I might have done differently had I had your forms which I don't so I won't say anything

And that hit angel, flee, shift into shark, wait for Lardovian thingy I thought was pretty clear on what you were up to since there were atleast two other Scions around and that time and none of them were there. But oh well, you live and you learn.

You stuck around the chasm to defend, even when outnumbered and that deserves credit in itself.

See you in the fields

Lardovian

LightmageFri 04-Oct-02 08:08 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
319 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9526, "Oh the irony"
In response to Reply #5

You stuck around the chasm to defend, even when outnumbered and that deserves credit in itself.

He got booted for apparently not doing this. Its miserable when someone only sees you a few times and bases judgement on those occurences. Good luck on your next Sosuphan.

Hope is the worst of evils, for it prolongs the torment of man.

Sosuphan (Guest)Sat 05-Oct-02 01:02 AM

#9527, "RE: Oh the irony"
In response to Reply #7

Thanks for the support. I was quite surprised when I was exiled... but atleast got some imm interaction =)

Roktalken (Guest)Fri 04-Oct-02 02:10 PM

#9524, "RE: (DEL) Sosuphan the Grand Master of Changelings, Ex..."
In response to Reply #1

>Roktalken- WOW you rock. nuf said

Thanks man. Yeah, there were a few times that I realized you were a little new. Would be going to defend, I would tell you to meet me in Hamsah and you'd never show Oh well, good luck with your next char.

Barendd (Guest)Fri 04-Oct-02 10:34 PM

#9523, "Bloody!"
In response to Reply #1

You were my mage-knight for my sparring pit! Now I won't have any mages to bet on! *mutters*

Quimo (Guest)Mon 07-Oct-02 06:31 AM

#9522, "RE: (DEL) Sosuphan the Grand Master of Changelings, Ex..."
In response to Reply #1

> Quimo- Never really got to know you but you seemed to know more than you lead on.

Yeah, I don't felt like telling everything about myself and revealing all the things I knew. I think it is a reasonable behavior for a dark mage.

I agree with Roktalken, it was obvious that you were new, but you had brains and learned from your mistakes. However, you started to annoy me, and not only me. So if/when you play a Scion next time, take into the account that it is EVIL cabal, and act accordingly. Despite that, my overall impression on your character was positive. Good luck.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9518 Previous topic | Next topic