Subject: "(AUTO) [SCION] Paraloiut the Vermin Queen of the Shadow..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #95064
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 28-Sep-10 03:56 AM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17205 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#95064, "(AUTO) [SCION] Paraloiut the Vermin Queen of the Shadow Hive, Advisor to the Chancellor"

Tue Sep 28 03:55:19 2010

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Paraloiut perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:574

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (AUTO) [SCION] Paraloiut the Vermin Queen of the Sh..., Adekar, 11-Oct-10 09:40 PM, #31
Reply You were awesome! Both RP and PK-wise., Ckath (Anonymous), 05-Oct-10 03:51 PM, #30
Reply I <3 you, Tsunami, 05-Oct-10 12:08 PM, #29
Reply RE: (AUTO) [SCION] Paraloiut the Vermin Queen of the Sh..., Daevryn, 28-Sep-10 10:01 PM, #9
Reply Pretty sure this was Lairia(Sp?) The old Provost. n/t, Pro, 29-Sep-10 02:06 AM, #10
Reply If you mean Lamayinn, it is not her (n/t), Humbert, 29-Sep-10 10:57 AM, #11
Reply You sure?, Pro, 29-Sep-10 12:33 PM, #12
     Reply RE: You sure?, Lamayinn (Anonymous), 01-Oct-10 07:36 PM, #21
          Reply Can you explain that Sudden log out/log in then?, Pro, 01-Oct-10 07:38 PM, #22
               Reply RE: Can you explain that Sudden log out/log in then?, Lamayinn (Anonymous), 01-Oct-10 07:55 PM, #23
                    Reply I never saw you on together., Pro, 01-Oct-10 10:31 PM, #24
                         Reply You've never proved, blackbird, 02-Oct-10 02:05 PM, #26
                              Reply Yes I do. You took a completely dissimilar argument and..., Pro, 02-Oct-10 05:06 PM, #27
Reply RE: Pretty sure this was Lairia(Sp?) The old Provost. n..., Daevryn, 29-Sep-10 10:08 PM, #15
     Reply I'll take that bet. n/t, Pro, 29-Sep-10 11:57 PM, #16
          Reply Bet lost lol NT, Batman (Anonymous), 02-Oct-10 11:14 AM, #25
               Reply So?, Pro, 02-Oct-10 05:05 PM, #28
Reply I am probably completely wrong., TMNS, 29-Sep-10 03:24 PM, #13
     Reply got it right. You nailed it. <3~, blackbird, 29-Sep-10 08:40 PM, #14
     Reply Why not name them? I'm curious., Minyar, 30-Sep-10 03:32 PM, #17
          Reply Uncle Occam says: Cuz he don't know! n/t, Pro, 30-Sep-10 04:11 PM, #18
          Reply Felt like a Khaso/Kastellyn type char., TMNS, 30-Sep-10 04:43 PM, #19
               Reply Kastellyn Is probably plotting possitions for Iranian ..., Pro, 30-Sep-10 04:53 PM, #20
Reply Very well played character (n/t), Nnaeshuk, 28-Sep-10 05:22 PM, #8
Reply Hey Lamyia! (Sp?), Pro, 28-Sep-10 11:24 AM, #7
Reply You were scary., lasentia, 28-Sep-10 11:01 AM, #6
Reply Dark day for Scion, Humbert, 28-Sep-10 10:33 AM, #5
Reply RE: (AUTO) [SCION] Paraloiut the Vermin Queen of the Sh..., ORB, 28-Sep-10 10:20 AM, #4
Reply What the Heck, Gaspar, 28-Sep-10 09:35 AM, #3
Reply Damn you!, Arkellin (Anonymous), 28-Sep-10 09:27 AM, #2
Reply Good Character, but man I hate to see Leaders Auto, Welverin, 28-Sep-10 06:49 AM, #1

AdekarMon 11-Oct-10 09:40 PM
Member since 01st Jul 2009
102 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#95354, "RE: (AUTO) [SCION] Paraloiut the Vermin Queen of the Sh..."
In response to Reply #0

My favorite character so far as an Imm. I really enjoyed the way everything in your role was very original but still justified in the CF mythos (as opposed to having to make up a land or group that can't be found in game).

Hope you enjoyed all of our interactions and that you return again some day!

Ckath (Anonymous)Tue 05-Oct-10 03:51 PM
Charter member
#95245, "You were awesome! Both RP and PK-wise."
In response to Reply #0

Had A LOT of fun fighting you, but I was a hard match for you and you never did get me. But you nearly had me both in the swamps and later in Veran.

I think you missunderstood me at some point after I killed you when I tried to RP, you took it the wrong way completly and it felt like you as the player got pissed at me. If I remember correctly I was sending you a tell, but it didn't get through (didn't see it at the time) and that totally screwed the whole interaction over.

Though a few days later when we fought and bantered it was all back to normal again. Anyways, interacted with you as another char as well and only positive things to say. Awesome!

TsunamiTue 05-Oct-10 12:08 PM
Member since 25th Mar 2008
1509 posts
#95243, "I <3 you"
In response to Reply #0

Awesome, amazing character from interactions I had with you as Orinth. Plus, I don't think I have ever run across someone so good at chasing me down. Typically when I don't want to be caught, I can't be. Especially as a ranger (even running from one). I suck at RP but boy do I know how to escape.

Remember when you chased me from ruined keep, through spider haunt, then around to galadon/kobold caverns? I was so damn proud I outran you enough to catch you in a snare, then you escape it before I can even reach the underground water I was headed for. (damn those wasps).

Anyway, were you wearing a dagger in anticipation of the snare or what? Good stuff with the RP at ranger guild after too.

DaevrynTue 28-Sep-10 10:01 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#95091, "RE: (AUTO) [SCION] Paraloiut the Vermin Queen of the Sh..."
In response to Reply #0

This might be my favorite character of 2010. Always fun to see in action and in RP.

For the people who complain that role contests are only about writing, this is role I couldn't help pick because there was so much effort into it in play relative to almost any contemporaries.

It's rare that there's a character this effective that I have no idea who the player is, but I'm hoping there's a next.

ProWed 29-Sep-10 02:06 AM
Member since 14th Apr 2010
776 posts
#95097, "Pretty sure this was Lairia(Sp?) The old Provost. n/t"
In response to Reply #9

xfxdgn

HumbertWed 29-Sep-10 10:54 AM
Member since 13th Jun 2009
179 posts
#95102, "If you mean Lamayinn, it is not her (n/t)"
In response to Reply #10
Edited on Wed 29-Sep-10 10:57 AM

ProWed 29-Sep-10 12:26 PM
776 posts
#95104, "You sure?"
In response to Reply #11
Edited on Wed 29-Sep-10 12:33 PM

I have my reasons for saying this.

If it's not her then it seems probable they know each other.

Lamayinn (Anonymous)Fri 01-Oct-10 07:34 PM
Charter member
#95154, "RE: You sure?"
In response to Reply #12
Edited on Fri 01-Oct-10 07:36 PM

1) I haven't been playing since Lamayinn, fyi.

2) I do not know Paraloiut is.

3) Most of my characters don't get lotsa imm love, Paraloiut had ALOT, mainly because the player is probably/definitely more awesome than I can ever be.

ProFri 01-Oct-10 07:38 PM
776 posts
#95155, "Can you explain that Sudden log out/log in then?"
In response to Reply #21

The one when I wrongly flagged Parilout they logged out and you logged on and started lecturing me without hesitation?

Lamayinn (Anonymous)Fri 01-Oct-10 07:52 PM
Charter member
#95156, "RE: Can you explain that Sudden log out/log in then?"
In response to Reply #22
Edited on Fri 01-Oct-10 07:55 PM

How can I explain anything when I haven't been playing since I deleted Lamayinn? <- Imms can definitely vouch for that, since they can view each player's IP.

If you're talking about Provost time when I was playing Lamayinn, then you probably didn't pay enough attention, both characters were on at the same time base in history record AND Provost get to see camouflage, though I did remember Paralouit complaining to Lamayinn IC wise about a Magistrate doing something wrong.

Pro, are you drunk? Do you even understand the clarification I was trying to do? If you can't, forget about it and continue to dream whatever dream you are having.

Won't be replying to Pro's accusation/assumption. Have no intention to hijack Paralouit's DT.

ProFri 01-Oct-10 10:31 PM
776 posts
#95158, "I never saw you on together."
In response to Reply #23
Edited on Fri 01-Oct-10 10:31 PM

And the timming of that Log off/Log On was remarkable.

Also, you the player have been accused of some underhanded stuff in the past, so I just wondered.

If I'm wrong I'm wrong. No big deal to me.

blackbirdSat 02-Oct-10 02:05 PM
Member since 04th Sep 2009
178 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#95165, "You've never proved"
In response to Reply #24

that you didn't rape and murder a 14-year old girl in Nebraska in March of 1990.

Where's the proof, pro? It's kind of remarkable that you don't have an alibi, isn't it?

WE JUST WANT SOME TRANSPARENCY, SOME ACCOUNTABILITY, PRO. WHERE IS THE BODY BURIED? WHEN DOES THE FAMILY GET TO BURY THEIR DAUGHTER, PRO?

See what I did there?

ProSat 02-Oct-10 05:04 PM
776 posts
#95166, "Yes I do. You took a completely dissimilar argument and..."
In response to Reply #26
Edited on Sat 02-Oct-10 05:06 PM

That being I observed three occurences seemingly related to one another over a very narrow time span.

I didn't have the experience of ever seeing them on together and never saw them on together after that.

You on the other hand try to make a connection between two objects that couldn't possibly be connected. (I was in Ft Lewis Washington working in an Army Motorpool btw.

What's more your infatuation with me carried you beyond the point where I conceeded to the possibility that I was wrong.

DaevrynWed 29-Sep-10 10:08 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#95112, "RE: Pretty sure this was Lairia(Sp?) The old Provost. n..."
In response to Reply #10

I'm pretty sure no.

ProWed 29-Sep-10 11:57 PM
776 posts
#95119, "I'll take that bet. n/t"
In response to Reply #15

srgsth

Batman (inactive user)Sat 02-Oct-10 11:14 AM
Charter member
In response to Reply #16

Paraloiut was exceptional though. Best interactions I've had in a long time.

ProSat 02-Oct-10 05:05 PM
776 posts
#95167, "So?"
In response to Reply #25

Not that i'm 100% convinced, but even still, if I am wrong, that doesn't bother me.

TMNSWed 29-Sep-10 03:24 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#95107, "I am probably completely wrong."
In response to Reply #9

But this char had a certain vibe to me (old Imm in particular and no, I will not name them).

Loved the RP. It threw me off at times when this BAMF was being so nice. Of course, it made it all the more dangerous in dealing with Para.

Kudos. Hope everything is copacetic (sp?).

blackbirdWed 29-Sep-10 08:40 PM
Member since 04th Sep 2009
178 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#95111, "got it right. You nailed it. <3~"
In response to Reply #13
Edited on Wed 29-Sep-10 08:40 PM

the spelling, that is. I've no idea who the player is, but would definitely like to know.

MinyarThu 30-Sep-10 03:32 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
504 posts
#95126, "Why not name them? I'm curious."
In response to Reply #13

If it is a former Imm, why does it matter if you post that you think it was "so and so." You clearly don't think they were horrible and should fess up to it.

ProThu 30-Sep-10 04:11 PM
776 posts
#95127, "Uncle Occam says: Cuz he don't know! n/t"
In response to Reply #17

dsnbsdbn

TMNSThu 30-Sep-10 04:43 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#95128, "Felt like a Khaso/Kastellyn type char."
In response to Reply #17

Not sure if either of them are still around.

This will probably be deleted

ProThu 30-Sep-10 04:53 PM
776 posts
#95129, "Kastellyn Is probably plotting possitions for Iranian ..."
In response to Reply #19

No way he could have that much time.

NnaeshukTue 28-Sep-10 05:22 PM
Member since 13th Apr 2010
141 posts
#95086, "Very well played character (n/t)"
In response to Reply #0

n/t

ProTue 28-Sep-10 11:24 AM
776 posts
#95075, "Hey Lamyia! (Sp?)"
In response to Reply #0

Am I right? I'm right.

lasentiaTue 28-Sep-10 11:01 AM
Member since 27th Apr 2010
987 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#95074, "You were scary."
In response to Reply #0

I thought I could manage you a little bit at first, since you came at Uial and me and kept getting chased off the first time I met you. Course you were younger and were fighting two of us, I should have known better.

Then you found me alone, and I knew I had to go for the fiend to try and by some time for survival (though I think you were there for a prep and not me).

What followed was the biggest beat down I think I ever got. So I made a mental note to never mess with you again. Then you found me in the ancient black's lair with a bunch of ragers, and I was the only one who didn't walk into the snare since I knew you were there. And that was instant death as well.

Liked the character, you had quite a presence and I'm sure everyone was a little more cautious in the wilderness when you were on.

Hope RL is going well.

HumbertTue 28-Sep-10 10:33 AM
Member since 13th Jun 2009
179 posts
#95072, "Dark day for Scion"
In response to Reply #0

I knew this was coming, from your non-attendance at your ritual... pity you didn't get to perform it, it would have been incredibly cool.

I hope everything's fine in real life. And I am also extremely curious as to who you played.

Anyway anything else I had to say as Charine about Paraloiut is in my death thread

ORBTue 28-Sep-10 10:20 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
993 posts
#95069, "RE: (AUTO) [SCION] Paraloiut the Vermin Queen of the Sh..."
In response to Reply #0

Awesome character, why the auto thought!?

That which does not kill us,
makes us stronger.

GasparTue 28-Sep-10 09:35 AM
Member since 08th Oct 2007
367 posts
#95068, "What the Heck"
In response to Reply #0

One less beast lurking in Veran and outside of the High Lords Keep.

Arkellin (Anonymous)Tue 28-Sep-10 09:27 AM
Charter member
#95067, "Damn you!"
In response to Reply #0

You know exactly why! I knew this was coming!

I can only assume real life took over, hope everything is well. I must say I enjoyed the times you were about, you were an absolutely brutal enemy and a valuable ally. I was always impressed with the feel of evil that always oozed out of you too.

WelverinTue 28-Sep-10 06:49 AM
Member since 23rd Oct 2009
624 posts
#95065, "Good Character, but man I hate to see Leaders Auto"
In response to Reply #0

Kind of lame I guess, but I've never been a leader so who am I to say. Hope RL didn't get ya all messed up.

GLWYN

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #95064 Previous topic | Next topic