Subject: "(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Aeweldoron the Grand Master of Ch..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94995
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 24-Sep-10 12:24 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17205 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94995, "(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Aeweldoron the Grand Master of Changelings"

Fri Sep 24 12:23:09 2010

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Aeweldoron perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:173

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Pendragon_SurtrFri 24-Sep-10 01:04 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
193 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94996, "Well, that was a long time in coming"
In response to Reply #0

I lost all my con before getting inducted. I honestly didn't figure they would induct someone with a 10 con but they surprised me, soon as I gave up on getting in, I got inducted. My first Fortressite and I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Other than getting in trouble for attacking a shifter who has just attacked Drohaem. I guess that was too aggressive for a Scribe applicant. In truth, I wasn't looking for the shifter and just happened across him in Hamsah. I couldn't in good conscious let him go after he attacked the Captain. The Imms didn't agree but must have forgiven me eventually.

Nnaeshuk, was a blast while you were mortal and even more so as an Imm. Keep up the great work and I hope you never remort, your personality is awesome.

I'll have to roll another scribe and see if I can manage to make Acolyte sometime this decade.

I enjoyed everyone in the Fortress, even Mazura when she wasn't yelling at me.

Take care and see you in the fields.

Pen

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94995 Previous topic | Next topic