Subject: "(DELETED) [SCION] Oliyn the Grand Master of Changelings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94985
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 24-Sep-10 09:52 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94985, "(DELETED) [SCION] Oliyn the Grand Master of Changelings"

Fri Sep 24 09:49:43 2010

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Oliyn perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:170

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Oliyn the Grand Master of Changel..., ORB, 24-Sep-10 10:09 AM, #1
     Reply Ya good riddance, Torak, 24-Sep-10 10:28 AM, #2
     Reply Considering I was Charine, Humbert, 24-Sep-10 10:32 AM, #3
     Reply No it's more than that, Torak, 24-Sep-10 10:47 AM, #4
     Reply RE: Considering I was Charine, Scion who was there (Anonymous), 24-Sep-10 11:01 AM, #5
     Reply Pretty much., Ishtavix (Anonymous), 24-Sep-10 11:36 AM, #6
     Reply RE: Pretty much., Someone on that trip (Anonymous), 24-Sep-10 11:46 AM, #7
     Reply sounds like justice to me, laxman, 24-Sep-10 11:55 AM, #8
     Reply Yeah..., Bubthegreat, 24-Sep-10 05:18 PM, #9
     Reply Charine is gone? How come I dind't notice?! I want to w..., Amberion, 25-Sep-10 06:44 AM, #10
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Oliyn the Grand Master of Changel..., incognito, 25-Sep-10 04:24 PM, #11
          Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Oliyn the Grand Master of Changel..., ORB, 25-Sep-10 06:42 PM, #12
          Reply I'm not sure how you tought I was this., CrftedDeception, 10-Jan-11 08:29 PM, #13

ORBFri 24-Sep-10 10:09 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
993 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94987, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Oliyn the Grand Master of Changel..."
In response to Reply #0

You pulled one of the most OOC douchiest things I have ever witnessed in CF, congrats. I won't even go into the smear campaign stuff which makes me think this player probably needs professional help.

That which does not kill us,
makes us stronger.

TorakFri 24-Sep-10 10:28 AM
Member since 15th Feb 2007
1216 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94988, "Ya good riddance"
In response to Reply #1

Glad he's banned again from the Dio's as well.

HumbertFri 24-Sep-10 10:32 AM
Member since 13th Jun 2009
179 posts
#94989, "Considering I was Charine"
In response to Reply #1

I heard about what he supposedly did, which I could not really verify. But I couldn't let OOC knowledge affect my character's view of him, so I inducted him anyway - and he was definitely competent.

I heard he stole the spherical blue-green ioun stone and sacced it. Now that is one incredibly sweet piece of gear...

TorakFri 24-Sep-10 10:46 AM
Member since 15th Feb 2007
1216 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94990, "No it's more than that"
In response to Reply #3
Edited on Fri 24-Sep-10 10:47 AM

He mass-messaged people on Dio's saying who I was playing, urging people to send emails/notes to the Immortals about it to get me banned - which happened after enough people did this.

Someone was kind enough to forward his message to me to let me know what happened, and I informed the VIPs who verified it and banned him.

So yeah, total ####ing douche as always CraftedDeception. I took you to the Inferno despite knowing who you were and damn do I regret it.

Scion who was there (Anonymous)Fri 24-Sep-10 11:01 AM
Charter member
#94991, "RE: Considering I was Charine"
In response to Reply #3

Yeah we spent several hours going through hell getting that damned thing, we barely killed the mob with most of us dying to it, and the rest right after as the Mob repopped on them. The healer we got it for, died right after looting it but before Oliyn died. He decides even though he can't really use it as a shifter to steal it from the corpse, lie about it, and then sac it for good measure. It made no sense for a Scion app to for no apparent IC reason #### over a Scion as their was no gain for him. So basically wasted a ton of alot of peoples time just to be a prick.

Ishtavix (Anonymous)Fri 24-Sep-10 11:36 AM
Charter member
#94992, "Pretty much."
In response to Reply #5

You gotta remember he pulled that #### AFTER we had taken him to Satan already on a trip once too. The trip which he begged and cried and said he would suck us off if we didn't make him the sacrifice. Which we ended up not doing because of all the whining, then he turns around and outs our characters on the forums and screws me over with that item AFTER we took him to Satan. He had NO rp reason to do it, he just wanted to be a #### and waste our time.
But he made sure to do it after he got a satan tattoo. (IMO I dont think anybody should have gotten to keep the tattoo anyways, if some people lost the tat for going on the trip, everyone should have.)

I don't care either way, it's a game, #### happens. I've moved on to other things. But it does go to show you what type of grimy lowly person Crafted is. Once chump always a chump.

Someone on that trip (Anonymous)Fri 24-Sep-10 11:46 AM
Charter member
#94993, "RE: Pretty much."
In response to Reply #6

Umm not everyone on those trips were part of the perma, so why should the rest of us get screwed over. You guys seemed to do everything IC from my viewpoint, so I don't think it was really fair what happened to you three and it's not like that trip was easy even with people who knew exactly what to do. However saying everyone should get punished sounds like sour grapes.

laxmanFri 24-Sep-10 11:55 AM
Member since 18th Aug 2003
1867 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#94994, "sounds like justice to me"
In response to Reply #6

Players coming down on other players for cheating... Sounds good to me.

BubthegreatFri 24-Sep-10 05:18 PM
Member since 22nd Mar 2007
194 posts
#95008, "Yeah..."
In response to Reply #5

after the whole debacle with us both alive and tatted with satans tat, I was trying to RP the whole servant of satan thing. What does the fellow servant do? PK the other servant, ignore, never speak, only try to kill, even though part of getting the tattoo was supposed to be spreading the word, etc.

Glad he's banned.

AmberionSat 25-Sep-10 06:44 AM
Member since 06th Jun 2007
945 posts
#95018, "Charine is gone? How come I dind't notice?! I want to w..."
In response to Reply #3

n/t

Always shoot first and then call whatever you hit the target.

incognitoSat 25-Sep-10 04:24 PM
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#95023, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Oliyn the Grand Master of Changel..."
In response to Reply #1

The characer sucked. Griefing coward imho.

However, I don't have a problem with him outing an ooc hell group and saccing the stuff they gathered. After all, everyone was there for the "exploration", not the gear, right?

ORBSat 25-Sep-10 06:42 PM
993 posts
#95025, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Oliyn the Grand Master of Changel..."
In response to Reply #11

Two seperate incidents, this was an IC hell trip, Torak's char wasn't involved with this one.

That which does not kill us,
makes us stronger.

Attachment #1, ( file)

CrftedDeceptionMon 10-Jan-11 08:29 PM
Member since 12th Nov 2006
115 posts
#96971, "I'm not sure how you tought I was this."
In response to Reply #11

I think I took many risks. And did quite well with the forms I was given. I almost always tried to retrieve. And mix it up.

CraftedDeception

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94985 Previous topic | Next topic