Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Teranek the Lord of the Underworld" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94909
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 21-Sep-10 10:24 AM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17205 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94909, "(AUTO) [None] Teranek the Lord of the Underworld"

Tue Sep 21 10:23:59 2010

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Teranek perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:thief
Level:39
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:129

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

EskelianWed 22-Sep-10 08:13 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2023 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94939, "Was fun."
In response to Reply #0

So, I don't think traps are that bad. A lot of it is buggy, like super buggy and the learning rates should get tweaked so that its not as expensive and important to master the traps.

But, I got some good kills, just using cheap shot really and I didn't feel like the combo was gimped at all. It felt well balanced and I can only imagine the sort of havoc I'd be able to do behind a set of Centurions or something if I went imperial. Guess my only comment to the imms is to test out traps a bit more and flesh it out in terms of learning rates and knocking self-out rates (I knocked myself out like 4 times in a row one session which was just annoying).

I didn't finish this character but its not because I felt like it was underpowered.

TMNSTue 21-Sep-10 02:46 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#94916, "Was fun running with you. NT"
In response to Reply #0

NT

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94909 Previous topic | Next topic