Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Telene Silvermoon the Grand Mistress o..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94791
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 22-Sep-10 06:07 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17205 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94791, "(DELETED) [None] Telene Silvermoon the Grand Mistress of Artistry"

Wed Sep 15 21:02:47 2010

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Telene perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:307

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Farewell, Zephon, 15-Sep-10 10:29 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Farewell, lasentia, 17-Sep-10 05:10 PM, #2
     Reply Loved me some girl on girl. nt, Gaspar, 20-Sep-10 01:56 PM, #3
          Reply Lends itself to fun RP, lasentia, 21-Sep-10 06:35 AM, #5
               Reply Bad Lasentia, Bad., Zephon, 24-Sep-10 12:41 AM, #9
     Reply Violet eyes, Uial (Anonymous), 21-Sep-10 10:01 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Violet eyes, Zephon, 24-Sep-10 12:26 AM, #8
     Reply *cough*, Braell, 23-Sep-10 11:12 PM, #6
          Reply Sorry!, Zephon, 24-Sep-10 12:17 AM, #7

ZephonWed 15-Sep-10 10:29 PM
Member since 21st Mar 2007
488 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94793, "Farewell"
In response to Reply #0

I started Telene to do a few things. I have never truly played a bard before this, atleast not seriously. Although very little was serious about Telene. She was a silly girl who giggled a lot, and I do mean a lot. Her initial goal was to become a strong member of the nexus... which I hadn't played for a long while. She was a bard who was driven by envy, an envy of mages. Since she was a little girl, she wished to be one. It was only natural she attempted to be intertwined with magic. Along her path, many things changed for her. She realized she was perfect as she was, not the image she saw of herself in her head. She fell in love with Lasentia, which just happened. A young, impressionable half-elf succumbed to the charms of a wild-elf maiden. I had so much fun with Telene over the many years of her life. Though, as I have been playing her lately I feel her time has truly passed.

While I would have loved to tie up her life in a nice little bow for the many people still alive in her life that she cherished: Lasentia and Uial mainly. I realized I would just get sucked in again and become bored once more.

Telene would write songs for some of the more memorable people in her life. These songs were often offensive, especially to those they were written about. If you happen to be one of the people she wrote something about...you were either very well role-played or annoyed her completely (her, not me).

Lasentia - I'm sorry that I never got to finish that with you. I really wanted to but to continue on would have just served to make me bored and depressed. I've been very busy as of late and I really just didn't have time to dedicate to this character to properly continue on. I really hope you enjoyed the character and had fun. After all that is what this is about.

Uial - You have been amazing. From the little RP sessions and all the fun we would have at the inn.. I always though you were well roleplayed and fun to kid around with. Between you and Charlee there was so much Drama! I thought it was fun to see you two fight and be all silly. I could joke around with him about you and scold him when he needed to be. It was definitely funny to watch.

Charlee - You were amazing. I think you were one of the characters Telene connected with the most. The whole RP and making of drinks. Telene should have really been head over heels for you. But apparently she is a Lesbian and you are just so very unlucky. Woe is you. ^_^ We had a lot of fun. I hope I made you not go insane through all the gambling you were doing and helping you pass the time.

Rowane - Sorry about the song. That is all...

Guktuh - Same...

Telene came across many others but these are the main ones she interacted with at the end of her life. Please feel free to respond to this if you want to say goodbyes.

lasentiaFri 17-Sep-10 05:10 PM
Member since 27th Apr 2010
987 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94863, "RE: Farewell"
In response to Reply #1

Don't worry about not finishing anything, you wrote some funny songs and really you did more of a herald role than I do.. We certainly had our fun together and as you said, that is what playing CF is all about. Yeah, I had no idea Lasentia was a lesbian either, but hey, it happens and really Telene in those young days was so much damn fun to be around. Always in the inn drinking and telling jokes and making fun of all the other people there. The Jade Milk joke was hilarious.

Yeah, if it was boring or depressing, hang it up. I know that feeling, of time having passed. I've not had a lot of time myself either to get in there, and now there is only Uial and Braell left of the old timers.

Really I was hoping you would stay in Nexus and ask me to leave the heralds, since after a while I really started to miss the PK side of CF. PK'ing ragers and whoever else shifted the balance with two bards would have been fun, if not a bit overly unfair to them. And I do think you would have enjoyed the character to the end had it went that way since no PK for a month or four makes it a little rough, and the arena just is not the same. I did like killing a few ragers with you though, I always liked when people attacked you around me since I would get a little action that way.

Thanks for the good times.

Take care out there in RL and in the fields if you roll another some time.

GasparMon 20-Sep-10 01:56 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2007
367 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94895, "Loved me some girl on girl. nt"
In response to Reply #2

nt

lasentiaWed 22-Sep-10 06:07 PM
Member since 27th Apr 2010
987 posts
#94905, "Lends itself to fun RP"
In response to Reply #3

I think it did provide some humorous moments for some people. The conversation with Kurzghar was hilarious. Something about getting his sword polished by Lasentia and Telene in exchange for not hunting down Lasentia. Wish I had logged that.

ZephonFri 24-Sep-10 12:41 AM
488 posts
#94978, "Bad Lasentia, Bad."
In response to Reply #5

I missed that one, I think. Maybe I was too tired or something.
The only problem with it were the people who either wouldn't stay in character about it. Or were just Dwarves in elf suits. "Yuck! Beardless women kissing eachother!" *Throws up all over the bar*

I ran into way too many retarded lowbies -not necessarily newbies- who were bothered by it or were just plain annoying for no good reason. At times I wish you could reach out of your own PK range to smite people for being morons. Oh well. The problem with that is that there is nothing from stopping them from getting to hero. Anyway, its late.
See you!

Uial (Anonymous)Tue 21-Sep-10 10:01 PM
Charter member
#94935, "Violet eyes"
In response to Reply #1

It was a lot of fun, I'll miss you. Whenever I thought of you and Lasentia, I always remembered before you two got together when the three of us were sitting in the corner, cataloging all the flowers Uial had with her and Lasentia saying, "Look, she has violet flowers," or something. I took another look at your description really quick, saw the violet eyes and knew where that friendship was going. I don't think Uial gossiped about it enough though, just a little.

ZephonFri 24-Sep-10 12:26 AM
488 posts
#94977, "RE: Violet eyes"
In response to Reply #4

Yeah, I'll miss you too. Keep it up with the songs. Some of them are better than others but I like your style. The whole wild-elves line in the song about the Vale always made me smile a little. We had lots of fun. It was more fun the more people we had, it was like a happy family we had going on. With you, Lasentia, Charlee, Mayael, that silly felar thief who I havn't seen in forever..., Mr. Tinkerton, and even some of the villagers who would stop by every now and then. Homard and Blarg.

I always thought it was so fun when the Imms would stop by the inn and cause trouble. Punting cows, and calling arch demons were among my favorites. I can't help but feel that if I had actually been in herald I would have put forth a large effort to write songs and make the performances good. But there was just not any incentive...especially after the whole Iunna thing. Bleh. But I guess that's how it goes.

I'm glad that you came back after being away for a long time.
Maybe I will see you in the fields again. Take care, Uial.

BraellThu 23-Sep-10 11:12 PM
Member since 12th Mar 2010
8 posts
#94974, "*cough*"
In response to Reply #1

You forgot about me! Blah!

ZephonFri 24-Sep-10 12:17 AM
488 posts
#94976, "Sorry!"
In response to Reply #6

I loved your dolls. I had both that you gave me still when I deleted.
I still think Lasentia's doll was much better though

Our interactions were slightly wierd. But I still think you had fun with your role and you played it well from what I saw.

Sorry that I forgot about you!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94791 Previous topic | Next topic