Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Saydyn the Force of Nature, H..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94717
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 12-Sep-10 11:44 AM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17205 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94717, "(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Saydyn the Force of Nature, Harbinger of Thar-Eris"

Sun Sep 12 11:41:34 2010

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Saydyn perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:druid
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:132

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Saydyn (Anonymous)Mon 13-Sep-10 11:09 AM
Charter member
#94733, "Meh"
In response to Reply #0

This was not a great character for me. Enjoyed interacting with a few people. Logged in knowing I was going to delete, thought I'd go out with a bang and kill Guk while he was with Targala. End result was about par for this less than spectacular char, so I just rage deleted instead. Sorry if I left people in the lurch waiting for induct. Hope Cala or Balta got harbinger after me, either is more awesomer than I was. Thanks.

ProSun 12-Sep-10 04:30 PM
Member since 14th Apr 2010
776 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94728, "Whoa! What? n/t"
In response to Reply #0

sdgsdg

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94717 Previous topic | Next topic