Subject: "Athwain" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94696
Show all folders

ProSat 11-Sep-10 11:08 AM
Member since 14th Apr 2010
776 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94696, "Athwain"
Edited on Fri 10-Sep-10 11:42 PM

Tried to make this a character that evolved as he lived.

But... I'm not an elven warrior type.

And just so you know Iez... Applican't can't even use potions, it's hard coded if I recall correctly. It's not my fault you don't know how to chase.

But it's funny that I intercepted you telling someone you had caught me using potions, don't you look like an idiot now?

Ah, but for what it's worth, before I decided to go rager, yeah, had a return. Never used it though got rid of it after I decided to go for a mage kill.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Sifaan (Anonymous)Sat 11-Sep-10 01:38 PM
Charter member
#94703, "RE: Athwain"
In response to Reply #0

I felt a little bad for taking so much of your stuff, at least until you came back, dropped everything, said "whatever", then deleted.

ProSat 11-Sep-10 06:58 PM
Member since 14th Apr 2010
776 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94712, "Actually."
In response to Reply #1

I decided to delete at the Darsylon pit. I was trying to talk myself out of it but decided right there.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94696 Previous topic | Next topic