Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Pernth the Disciple of Ancient Way..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94642
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 07-Sep-10 04:16 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17205 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94642, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Pernth the Disciple of Ancient Ways"

Tue Sep 7 16:13:44 2010

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Pernth perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:warrior
Level:49
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:51

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DervishTue 07-Sep-10 04:33 PM
Member since 11th Oct 2003
617 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#94644, "I thought we'll have some good fights when I grow up. W..."
In response to Reply #0

nt

WijkeTue 07-Sep-10 07:43 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
97 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#94649, "RE: I thought we'll have some good fights when I grow u..."
In response to Reply #1

eh bad legacy choices. Well didnt like Maelstrom, thought it would be like a you see someone here, not having to spam l 1.;l 2. Was just trying to get back in the groove of things with this one, deleted Dero too. Monks definately need some looking and loving. Got another one in the works. Thanks all for the good times.

Elloril (Anonymous)Wed 08-Sep-10 02:16 AM
Charter member
#94652, "My favorite companion"
In response to Reply #2

When I first saw Pernth and the gear you had, I was ready to have a negative impression. You were totally open about how you got it though, which was nice. You were happy to put your shinies on the line and I think that's probably why you got them back so often. You were always up for fighting and never showed any frustration about dying, even when you died because I had not realised what my new supplications could do yet.

Our different builds worked well together, and I always knew what you would be doing without having to ask.

If I'd been asked to recommend anyone for leader, it would have been Pernth, because you knew what you were doing and yet you were always patient and humble. Sorry I gave you a bad steer about Maelstrom. I thought you would like it.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94642 Previous topic | Next topic