Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Kordelboa the Elemental Master" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94525
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 02-Sep-10 09:32 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17205 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94525, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Kordelboa the Elemental Master"

Thu Sep 2 21:28:44 2010

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Kordelboa perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:invoker
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:167

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

OldTimerSun 05-Sep-10 01:03 PM
Member since 20th May 2007
46 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94585, "Time to Pass the Torch"
In response to Reply #0

Well school is starting again and its time to get back to work...

Add to that the fact that I've been losing interest in Kor for a few weeks now. I'll have to quote Twist with another "blah-letion"

Thanks to all who helped make this character interesting, especially the imm(s) who read my role and enjoyed it. Thanks for the role contest rewards, I thought they fit the role perfectly.

I tried to play Kor as an egocentric evil SOB... not sure how well that played out but everyone who knew Kor knew that he was "No man's shield slave"

As I grew bored with Kor the role faded and more and more of my personality came through with the banter.

Lysterion thanks for letting me play at Nightreaver, my demotion gave me a spark of interest to try to work my way back up, but I was already past the point of no return by then.

One comment Lysterion... at one point a few months ago there was a discussion over cb about being able to smell the duergar from a distance or some such nonsense... You piped in by saying that you thought he smelled like ####... You dropped a few knotches with that comment, IMHO. If I want to listen to swearing and such I'll go visit dios... or the local high school... I think that sort of thing lessens the game and the CF experience in general... for what its worth...

I probably would have made a much better Reaver if I had the pk instincts that I used to have... I havent had a successful pk oriented character since the 2nd age...

Daevryn - Sorry my ideas about being a follower never panned out... Looking back those half-hearted attempts were signs that I wasnt really into Kor...

Cala - Thanks... you were the closest thing to a friend that Kor had, sorry you never got to see him at "full strength" as we talked about.

Mortains - You almost had me that time you got off the sleep before my iceshards.... the funny thing is, it was the alcohol poisoning that hurt me the most.

IMM Staff in General....

Keep up the great work. You take so much crap for helping us have fun... It shouldnt work that way...

See you in a few weeks... when the itch returns...

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94525 Previous topic | Next topic