Subject: "[AWESOMETOWN] Varuk the warrior of ultimate pwnage (far..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94511
Show all folders

GasparThu 02-Sep-10 03:38 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2007
367 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94511, "[AWESOMETOWN] Varuk the warrior of ultimate pwnage (far from it)"

Well, what can I say. Varuk is dead and he went a long ways.

Started out as sphere victory because I got the idea from Hitchhikers guide when the Vogon's would yell "Resistance is useless!" Which I couldn't use as my warcry so I developed it into a bards song I found in the Lyceum that I liked. Bonus points for whoever can guess the bards name. (hint) starts with a P

Scions: Was fun, but then I didn't like the hand holding going on with the Spire. No Sir, not my cup of RP. so... role change! Still loved you all, especially the Advisor. The high lords treasure was the bane to your foes, they just had to traverse your web to get to it. Thanks for helping with revenge.

Battle: Ohbebh, since our first meeting in Akan at around 15s +, you stuck out in my mind as a quality player. Good job truckasaurus!

Spire:Arkellin, meh, enjoy the lieutenants.

Outlanders orlanz! wicked forms for a mean S.O.B

IMM: Thror, thank you for the time spent in the last days, I'm sure you knew i was close to the last death and you still helped with continuing my role, I appreciate it. Thank you.
Also, thanks to the IMMs who RP'd with the archmage, I was waiting for some love, and I guess I made someone happy!

VIP SECTION: CHARLEE!!!!! man, way to change the game. All around awesome thief and super knowledgeable in the poisoner path. Had fun in those places we went with those things we did. wink-wink

Kemrin:RIGHTEOUSNESS!!! you finally used it, but it was too late, I already killed you.

Loshnak & Mazthroil: uh oh. who ya gonna call, ghostbusters.

Cinndria: Enjoyed the MUD sexorz with you even after the MUD hepatitis and crabs. Just kidding, but seriously...it itches.

If I leave anyone out, hit me up and I'll shoot you some loving

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Belric (Anonymous)Thu 02-Sep-10 12:32 PM
Charter member
#94513, "RE: [AWESOMETOWN] Varuk the warrior of ultimate pwnage ..."
In response to Reply #0

So many times I wanted to actually ask for Varuk's help. But there is no way a goodie is going to trust a former scion duergar! Haha. Great job and way to stick it out.

GasparThu 02-Sep-10 12:34 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2007
367 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94514, "I could sense a disturbance in the force...."
In response to Reply #1

especially when you were getting ganged, which is when I throw parity out the window. and once it's out the window, I hop on into the fray with a good ol' kick of dirt. EAT THAT, EYES!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94511 Previous topic | Next topic