Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Lorzima the Master of Changelings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94483
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 01-Sep-10 09:04 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17205 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94483, "(DELETED) [None] Lorzima the Master of Changelings"

Wed Sep 1 21:02:38 2010

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Lorzima perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:60

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lorzima (Anonymous)Thu 02-Sep-10 02:36 PM
Charter member
#94518, "(DELETED) [None] Lorzima the Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #0

Well it finally came down to it, the semester started I just don't have the time I thought I would be able to devote to this character. I figured as an applicant to the Chasm it would be too polite to just let a pledge number just sit there and rot (or do anything for my chances). Didn't even attempt to get my role off the ground. Got a juicy one for the knowledge sphere, although its kinda goofy and I don't know if I'll be able to pull it off. I'll save it for next time though, which hopefully should be sometime in the not too far future once we get things organized and going a bit more smoothly.

Right when I was getting ready to get rid of my Booty Internet too!

Thanks to everyone who helped me along and made my life hell.

No time for formal goodbyes. Post and I will try to get back with you when I have the chance to.

Later on Y'all!

-Lorzima

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94483 Previous topic | Next topic