Subject: "(DEL) Picatepty the Weaver of the Elements" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9446
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 02-Oct-02 08:13 AM
Member since 16th May 2024
16854 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9446, "(DEL) Picatepty the Weaver of the Elements"

Wed Oct 2 10:12:21 2002

1 o''clock AM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Sun on the Theran calendar Picatepty perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:WARLOCK, the Warlocks of the Golden Grimoire
Hours:174
PK Ratio:33% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DEL) Picatepty the Weaver of the Elements, Bryvac, 02-Oct-02 10:25 AM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) Picatepty the Weaver of the Elements, Wemnar, 02-Oct-02 10:49 AM, #5
Reply Farewells, Wemnar, 02-Oct-02 08:36 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Farewells, Lardovian (Guest), 02-Oct-02 09:35 AM, #2
     Reply RE: Farewells, Wemnar, 02-Oct-02 09:45 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Farewells, Mayenkre (Guest), 02-Oct-02 01:49 PM, #6
     Reply RE: Farewells, Wemnar, 02-Oct-02 02:07 PM, #7
     Reply RE: Farewells, Sloryas, 02-Oct-02 03:32 PM, #8
     Reply RE: Farewells, Wemnar, 03-Oct-02 08:00 AM, #11
     Reply Be well, Quimo (Guest), 03-Oct-02 03:16 AM, #9
          Reply RE: Be well, Wemnar, 03-Oct-02 07:40 AM, #10

BryvacWed 02-Oct-02 10:25 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
0 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9447, "RE: (DEL) Picatepty the Weaver of the Elements"
In response to Reply #0

Man I was pissed when you went up and saved some nexan ass.....couldn't understand it for the life of me, but I guess one enemy helpin another enemy goes. Other than that, you were fun to smack around, but I didn't see you too much, so you were easy to beat on. Well, farewell
Late
Bryvac

WemnarWed 02-Oct-02 10:49 AM
10 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#9448, "RE: (DEL) Picatepty the Weaver of the Elements"
In response to Reply #4

>Man I was pissed when you went up and saved some nexan
>ass.....couldn't understand it for the life of me, but I
>guess one enemy helpin another enemy goes.

I just wanted to be a pain in the ass and plus Lardo said I could do whatever I wanted to do so I decided to be a pain in the ass. Like I said the whole thing was just to be a thorn in the side.

Wemmy!

WemnarWed 02-Oct-02 08:36 AM
10 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#9449, "Farewells"
In response to Reply #0

WHAT! I did something else besides a Dwarf! Go me! Even though it was hard I still talked like a dwarf sometimes Hence the cussing I did at a lot of folks espically the Ragers. I had a blast with this class this class requires a lot of work I tell you as far as practice time and what not. Reason I deleted? Well I was reading the post and saw one from Yanoreth and she was advising someone to delete before they auto delete so I took the advice she gave someone else and decided to do the right thing and delete. I really had a blast like I said. I just got a lot of things going on in Real life right now so my days seems to be dwindling down. Well I'm gonna stop jabbering and get on with the Farewells.

Warlocks:

Lardo - You are the man! I liked you because you saved my ass so many times and you knew how to have fun as well as be smart. That's what I wanted to do with Pica was kinda have a Herald/Warlock feel to her.

Shila - You was cool with me you inducted me and all sometimes I just didn't like how you would stand off sometimes but at the end I felt you started warming up to me.

Findu - Mr. Battlemage you are like Mr. Data of of Star Trek man you need to get your emotion program worked on I learned a lot from you as well, Thanks for all the tips so that I could get the rest of my shields.

Sloryas - Hey! Get me that Robe of Magister! I know all of you got tired of me dying all the time and helping me redress I tell you mages require more prep than warriors. I guess that's why I like to go in all hard and stuff. I like being around you and all that good stuff because we got to have fun with Findu and got on everyone elses nerves. I think we both should have been given the title Jesters of the Golden Tower or something.

Other Warlocks - I liked most of you some of you guys got on Pica's nerves espically.....well nevermind that's character assassination and Lardo knows exactly who I am talking about. Oh by the way one of you better make sure Shila or Lardo get's that item I gave you! Thanks!

Nexus:

Angelita? - Hey I think it was you I helped when you guys had the head and I would run there to try and nail Bryvac? Anyhow it was pretty funny I kind of felt bad after he died that one time though.

Scion:

Quimo - Man I loved fighting you...Invoker fights are rather....interesting. But you know what? I never knew I had to put counterspell up that's why I screwed up so many times. I was hero when I found out I actually had to type counterspell to put it up. That really pissed me off I thought it was like spellbane or something which I nver played a rager so how would I know?

Sylvan - had fun with you guys too (I'm terrible in farewells.)

Battle:

Bryvac - Punk!
Nourn - Punk!

I had fun with you guys I wanted to have fun I hope I did.

I know I forgot a ton of people if you leave a post I'll respond

Welp I'm outta here!

Lardovian (Guest)Wed 02-Oct-02 09:35 AM

#9456, "RE: Farewells"
In response to Reply #1

Well, I felt this was in coming but I still don't like it
You brought a lot of fun to the Tower in my opinion and it's going to be empty without our little Pica to fuss around with.

Liked every moment you were on and there's a big void to fill in there now..

Sorry for killing you in that big battle, but a pillar was in my opinion not the best thing to throw of there. I don't know a lot of invokers in general but that simple thing I knew. Then I blame the rest on pure battlechaos. }>

Ah well, I hope you'll be back someday and all that warm, cuddly stuff we like to tell eachother.

Lardovian

WemnarWed 02-Oct-02 09:45 AM
10 posts
#9457, "RE: Farewells"
In response to Reply #2

Glad to hear that I added something to the warlocks (well at least in your eyes) but yeah life is really sucking right now but hopefully everything will be better. If you wanna keep in touch hit me up email-style at jvalennc@hotmail.com

Mayenkre (Guest)Wed 02-Oct-02 01:49 PM

#9454, "RE: Farewells"
In response to Reply #1

I think I saw you once or twice. Maybe you were the voker who was always improved invis?

Roll another warlock.

*tip*

WemnarWed 02-Oct-02 02:07 PM
10 posts
#9455, "RE: Farewells"
In response to Reply #6

Yep that was me. Teehee well I'm not rolling much of anything right now till stuff calms down.

Thanks.

SloryasWed 02-Oct-02 03:32 PM
0 posts
#9452, "RE: Farewells"
In response to Reply #1

I so bloody hate it! Why did you have to do this to me? Whos gonna be my girl now? All the time I invested, making a fool of ourselves. Anyhow, NO!, I refuse to be the Jester of the Golden Tower. Anyway, you're fun, really. Well see you around.

Slorya says 'Use pillar of the heavens, it will hit my angel and kill you.'

Picatepty casts 'pillar of the heavens'

Picatepty is DEAD!

*grin*

Sloryas

WemnarThu 03-Oct-02 08:00 AM
10 posts
#9453, "RE: Farewells"
In response to Reply #8

>Slorya says 'Use pillar of the heavens, it will hit my angel
>and kill you.'
>
>Picatepty casts 'pillar of the heavens'
>
>Picatepty is DEAD!
>
>*grin*
>
>Sloryas

Uhm No you said it will NOT hit your angel because we were both Warlocks! So don't sit there and tell me that. Sorry I left ya hanging now I bet you are out numbered by all them damn men!

Quimo (Guest)Thu 03-Oct-02 03:16 AM

#9450, "Be well"
In response to Reply #1

Enjoyed both fighting and interacting with you. I learned much from the fights against you, as did you. I also wondered about you not using counterspell... Ah well. Good luck with your next!

WemnarThu 03-Oct-02 07:40 AM
10 posts
#9451, "RE: Be well"
In response to Reply #9

>Enjoyed both fighting and interacting with you. I learned
>much from the fights against you, as did you. I also
>wondered about you not using counterspell... Ah well. Good
>luck with your next!

HEHEHE yeah NO ONE TOLD ME HOW COUNTERSPELL WORKED until I got to hero and was trying to master it. It totally sucked I kicked myself many times over that for not asking. So you learn

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9446 Previous topic | Next topic