Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Dorlanz Kadra the Grand Master of..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94442
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 01-Sep-10 06:44 AM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17205 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94442, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Dorlanz Kadra the Grand Master of Changelings, Sunwarden of Thar-Eris"

Wed Sep 1 06:43:53 2010

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Dorlanz perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:266

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

dorlanzThu 02-Sep-10 05:10 AM
Member since 02nd Sep 2010
1 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94498, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Dorlanz Kadra the Grand Maste..."
In response to Reply #0

When I rolled Dorlanz, I had planned to delete him at the end of June because I knew I would be away for a while in July but then I was made SunWarden. I had been getting my ass kicked since I started playing again in January, so figured I could at least rack up some kills with an air offense shifter (I was wrong). I went outlander since they had just gone through one of their mass deletions around that time and went good since outlander had been pretty much all neutral or evil since the purge. I would have played on till con death, which would not have been that far away, but I only have a few more months before I get back to the wife and kids, and have a few things I want to try out before then and I just wasn’t logging Dorlanz in as much as I used to. I had about a three week break during the first part of July, and just never got into the character as much after I got back. Also, I thought outlander had several quality good aligned characters now, so figured someone else deserved a shot.

Jasthrean: Thank you for the opportunity to be Sun Warden. I have had interactions from you from with several characters, both positive and negative, but always fair I thought. If I got some things right with this character, It is because I had gotten them wrong with previous characters

Lylesse: Thanks for the induct. Timing on your delete matched my hiatus, which I hated, but could do nothing about.

Lothrinus: You were my favorite travel companion. I would probably have deleted a week or two ago if not for you. Originally, I was going to delete once there was a new Harbinger.

Eiyial: Don’t think I saw you again once I got back. You made animist look dangerous.

Abert, Jazathrer, Daelo, Shura: Was great having you around to run with. I don’t think Sun Warden will remain vacant too long.

Numair: That was a great send off. Thanks

Paralouit and Arkellin: I couldn’t handle either one of you alone. Together you were just gross . I would typically fight anyway hoping something would go differently, but it never did.

Venphoria: I Think most of my edge choices toward the end were geared specifically toward you. They helped some, but end result was usually the same.

I am sure I am forgetting lots, but will answer any posts.

Arkellin (Anonymous)Thu 02-Sep-10 12:09 PM
Charter member
#94509, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Dorlanz Kadra the Grand Maste..."
In response to Reply #2

You came surprisingly close many times, I'll say. A large part of it is timing, and you needed to capitalize on that a bit more too. Of course, fighting a prepped invoker as a shifter's a bitch, and even worse with lieutenants

All in all, a good sunwarden and a respected enemy. GLWYN!

Shura (Anonymous)Fri 03-Sep-10 08:51 AM
Charter member
#94533, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Dorlanz Kadra the Grand Maste..."
In response to Reply #2

Thank you for the induction. I liked you.

But i still think you shouldn't fight against groups alone and you shouldn't stay near enemies when you are in agony/convulsing.

Abert (Anonymous)Wed 01-Sep-10 09:34 AM
Charter member
#94449, "Nice job"
In response to Reply #0

I enjoyed Dorlanz the relatively few times our play times meshed. You seemed to be really trying to give the 'good' feel to the position which too often gets short shrift in Outlander.

Good luck with the next one!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94442 Previous topic | Next topic