Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Lillyan Grace the Adept of the Out..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94425
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 31-Aug-10 08:08 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17205 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94425, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Lillyan Grace the Adept of the Outer Planes"

Tue Aug 31 20:06:41 2010

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Lillyan perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:conjurer
Level:35
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:135

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply I thought highly of this character, Nnaeshuk, 31-Aug-10 09:01 PM, #1
     Reply RE: I thought highly of this character, Lillyan (Anonymous), 01-Sep-10 04:11 PM, #2
          Reply But you did get me :), TMNS, 01-Sep-10 04:52 PM, #3
          Reply RE: But you did get me :), Lillyan (Anonymous), 01-Sep-10 07:24 PM, #5
          Reply Bleh, Herethon (Anonymous), 01-Sep-10 04:56 PM, #4
          Reply RE: Bleh, Lillyan (Anonymous), 01-Sep-10 07:28 PM, #6
          Reply RE: I thought highly of this character, Adekar, 01-Sep-10 08:41 PM, #7

NnaeshukTue 31-Aug-10 09:01 PM
Member since 13th Apr 2010
141 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94426, "I thought highly of this character"
In response to Reply #0

I wanted to see you as a Maran. I enjoyed this character and their interactions with others.

Nae-nae

Lillyan (Anonymous)Wed 01-Sep-10 04:11 PM
Charter member
#94464, "RE: I thought highly of this character"
In response to Reply #1

Thanks! And I did enjoy the interactions with you and the others, specially Voko, Grjja (Dwarf Paladin) and Agrywn. Keep on getting up that Ladder Nae-Nae cause I want to see you with a Religion! You were so great to interact with, I'd love to play an empowered follower of yours!

I honestly don't think I was going to get Maran though cause I screwed up twice that I can think of, first with Venphoria (Was waiting on Baer to boot me for that, but she went into Labor thank the heavens) and then when Adekar charged me with Killing Jindicho and the Healer that was running around. I went after them, but whenever I went looking for them after that, could never find them.

And I ended up deleteing cause I was starting to feel like Fort Conjurer #35. At one time we had 6 conjurers logged in at the same time, and I am one for variety. I haven't played in a long while, and when last I did, a Squire Conjurer wasn't too common.

Hopefully once things calm down in my life, I'll get a chance to play, but with losing two weeks, and returning, trying to get the time to play again, it hit a bad day when I logged on and saw the hoard code hit me, then it got me thinking that I wasn't playing enough to hold the eq I still had or take up a slot in the fortress.

TMNSWed 01-Sep-10 04:52 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#94467, "But you did get me :)"
In response to Reply #2

God that sucked btw. I figured if my link ate the crapper you'd find and kill me.

I liked you as an enemy a lot. You did well, and seemed to stand among the conjurers a bit more than the others.

Lillyan (Anonymous)Wed 01-Sep-10 07:24 PM
Charter member
#94478, "RE: But you did get me :)"
In response to Reply #3

And honestly, I felt really bad about it after you posted the log on that other website. I honestly thought you were fighting me and I just got lucky. I even prayed about it after you mentioned it to see if one of the Imms would have confirmed it, but either an Imm wasn't around or couldn't confirm it. When you asked me to save the image in my mind, I went to get it, but it was already out of my buffer (Sorry, I don't log at all, so have a very small buffer). After that, I was actually looking for you when you were on so that we could have a go at it again cause I also found you a great foe, that I actually had respect for.

Lil

Herethon (Anonymous)Wed 01-Sep-10 04:56 PM
Charter member
#94471, "Bleh"
In response to Reply #2

You had skills. Conjurers are really really fun to roll around with. Come back soon we could use ya.

Lillyan (Anonymous)Wed 01-Sep-10 07:28 PM
Charter member
#94479, "RE: Bleh"
In response to Reply #4

Thanks, and Conjurers are fun, but I'd rather play something like a Paladin, Shaman, or Healer. One, they aren't as common as a conjurer seems these days, and I like the support roles better. Unfortunately, with Empowerment and my play times sometimes being very short (3 year olds are a hand full), I'm a little scared of doing one of those classes again. My biggest complaint of the conjurer is that you have to pretty much do 30 minute log ins, or not bother conjurering. And if you are about to log off, and a fight comes for you, you are either wasting 30 minutes next log on, or staying longer then you can afford. And no offense, but from what I've seen, the Fortress is doing an outstanding job right now. Not really much to do really in my view.

Lillyan

AdekarWed 01-Sep-10 08:41 PM
Member since 01st Jul 2009
102 posts
#94482, "RE: I thought highly of this character"
In response to Reply #2

The Venphoria coat thing was a little bit of a black eye, but I think you could have (and somewhat did) manage to rp it off.

I gave yout he task of killing Jindicho or that healer as a little quest to reward you with Maranation if you did.

After that, I never saw you playing again. If you buy your pbf you'll see I mention that you should be made maran.

You had a ridiculously long Padwei-style role. If you would have made more mention of aspects of it, I think it would have helped you not feel like Fort Conjurer #35.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94425 Previous topic | Next topic