Subject: "(DEL) Sterilin the Master of War, Servant of the Dawn" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9441
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 01-Oct-02 10:35 PM
Member since 19th May 2024
16858 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9441, "(DEL) Sterilin the Master of War, Servant of the Dawn"

Tue Oct 1 16:27:48 2002

8 o''clock PM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of Futility on the Theran calendar Sterilin perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:50
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:DAWN, the Servants of the Dawn
Hours:49
PK Ratio:33% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Sterilin (Guest)Wed 02-Oct-02 02:23 PM

#9442, "RE: (DEL) Sterilin the Master of War, Servant of the D..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, I made Sterilin only for a couple of reasons.

1) To give me something to do for about a week, which it did. I had fun during that time.

2) To see what a couple of legacies did, which I did.

Though I didn't make it to Hero (no real biggie), I am happy with how things ended up. I am sure a couple of people are going to beat me *snicker*.

Anyway,

I didn't get into him all that much so, I was loosing interest quickly. Didn't see really what I would do at the Hero ranks as a servant, since I couldn't raid. Lately I haven't found a character I've really enjoyed, but hey, sometimes things roll that way. At least I get to experiment with a few things in the mean time.

Well, I only have a handful of goodbyes, so I enjoyed playing with you guys. Masaryk, Utierus (sp?), Mayankre (sp?), Elestainian (sp?), and Caysh. Wish you guys best of luck.

Sterilin

Mayenkre (Guest)Wed 02-Oct-02 09:44 PM

#9443, "RE: (DEL) Sterilin the Master of War, Servant of the D..."
In response to Reply #2

4/5, good work. Think you missed Utereis(sp). I hope thats not read the same way I seem to see it.

You were really helpful. You and Masar raned me pretty much through the mid-late 30's. Actually, it had been a long time since I ranked in there and it was cool. My only 'concern' was when it crashed 3 times in a day and every single time I logged in before you two to find myself unshifted and being attacked with aggro mobs all around. Luckily you saved my bleeding butt every time.

*tip*

G'luck.

Mayenkre (Guest)Wed 02-Oct-02 09:45 PM

#9444, "Heh, well.. I feel foolish"
In response to Reply #3

Nevermind my names comment. I can't even read my own name. Four seconds after I posted I read it again and say 'MayAnkre'. Felt like correcting myself.

Guest (Guest)Wed 02-Oct-02 07:30 AM

#9445, "RE: (DEL) Sterilin the Master of War, Servant of the D..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, I never received much of a chance to speak to you, but I was just wondering why you chose to delete after only playing 49 hours and being rank 50? Granted, there may be a letter to the rest of us Servants, but I have not been given the chance to log on. In any case, I wish you well in your next character.

Syvranthen

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9441 Previous topic | Next topic