Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Satchatu the Outrunner of the Fla..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94345
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 22-Aug-10 03:20 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94345, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Satchatu the Outrunner of the Flatlands"

Sun Aug 22 15:18:20 2010

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Satchatu perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:ranger
Level:34
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:40

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ProSun 22-Aug-10 04:12 PM
Member since 14th Apr 2010
776 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94348, "I always just wanted to play a savage Felar that never ..."
In response to Reply #0

The thing that gives me the biggest kick out of this is how many times I would be travelling with someone and they would ask me to ask someone else to travel with us.

He did have the Speak With animal edge and could speak with animals, he just couldn't ennunciate in the common tongue.

Thanks to Lozimar (Sp?) for RPing the word library.

wareagleSun 22-Aug-10 07:45 PM
Member since 19th Aug 2007
201 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94353, "RE: I always just wanted to play a savage Felar that ne..."
In response to Reply #1

You really haven't played one still. 40 hours? Why do you feel like that is something you can check off as I did it?

You soaking up cabal spots man, play a character forreal. You don't have to age die, but at least make it look respectable.

ProMon 23-Aug-10 12:00 AM
Member since 14th Apr 2010
776 posts
#94354, "I begga your pardon?"
In response to Reply #2
Edited on Mon 23-Aug-10 12:01 AM

You don't fight mobs or PK in 40 hours?

I do and did.

I didn't say I wanted to hero one. I just wanted to see if there was some secret squirrel stuff in being naked.

And how is playing one character at a time in any cabal soaking up a spot?

wareagleMon 23-Aug-10 02:23 PM
Member since 19th Aug 2007
201 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94365, "RE: I begga your pardon?"
In response to Reply #3

I guess one character at any time in a cabal isn't soaking up a spot enough for me to be upset about it.

But, really, someone went through the time to induct you and to me this is early deletion.

I've played enough leaders to know that I would have been a little blehhed out at your deletion. 40 hours? When were you inducted, like hour 25?

But more importantly, you said you always wanted to play a felar savager or whatever, my point is you still really haven't.

From now on, you shouldn't go around the forums and talk about how you have extensive knowledge and know how things work with felar savagers, there's just no way you garnered that much experience from this 40 hour experiment.

SideStriderWed 25-Aug-10 11:33 PM
Member since 30th Dec 2007
208 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#94384, "RE: I always just wanted to play a savage Felar that ne..."
In response to Reply #1

Well hey least I taught you to say library at least. Thought maybe teaching you the language of the cat would earn me some brownie points. Way to kill my hopes you hater.

At least name the next butt neked one a female.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94345 Previous topic | Next topic