Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Kirsly the Shameless Ruffian, Decr..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94332
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 20-Aug-10 08:12 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94332, "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Kirsly the Shameless Ruffian, Decrepit Exile of War"

Fri Aug 20 20:10:44 2010

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Kirsly perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:178

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply So wasn't this a Good aligned character to start?, Pro, 21-Aug-10 08:26 PM, #1
     Reply Much like everything CF related, you are wrong., TMNS, 21-Aug-10 09:41 PM, #2
          Reply Just to point out...., Pro, 22-Aug-10 03:19 AM, #3
               Reply problem is he's 110% correct, blackbird, 22-Aug-10 06:08 AM, #4
                    Reply And again. So where's the consistency Imms?, Pro, 22-Aug-10 03:36 PM, #5
                         Reply Yeah, because it's not like you ever attacked me..., TMNS, 22-Aug-10 03:50 PM, #6
                         Reply saying "you're wrong" isn't an attack. You have thin sk..., blackbird, 22-Aug-10 04:56 PM, #7
                         Reply And again. n/t, Pro, 22-Aug-10 05:12 PM, #8
                              Reply You really need to stop posting., TMNS, 22-Aug-10 05:35 PM, #9
                                   Reply And again. n/t, Pro, 23-Aug-10 12:01 AM, #
                                   Reply And again. n/t, Pro, 23-Aug-10 12:01 AM, #10
                                        Reply I don't buy it. NT, TMNS, 23-Aug-10 01:58 AM, #11
                         Reply "You are wrong" is not an attack. Don't hijack threads..., Valguarnera, 23-Aug-10 06:38 AM, #12
                              Reply Then snip the thread where he attcks me personally. , Pro, 23-Aug-10 11:25 AM, #13
                              Reply It's hard to believe you're an adult, lurker, 23-Aug-10 02:11 PM, #14
                                   Reply Remember when...., Tac, 23-Aug-10 03:32 PM, #15
                                        Reply Again., Pro, 24-Aug-10 11:28 AM, #16
                                             Reply I think you care too much what a bunch of people on the..., Gaplemo, 25-Aug-10 01:55 AM, #18
                                                  Reply Cosign. n/t, Dervish, 25-Aug-10 02:30 AM, #19
                              Reply RE: , Eskelian, 24-Aug-10 07:59 PM, #17

ProSat 21-Aug-10 08:26 PM
Member since 14th Apr 2010
776 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94338, "So wasn't this a Good aligned character to start?"
In response to Reply #0

I thought it was.

And I didn't know it was a battlerager at one time. Or am I reading the title wrong?

TMNSSat 21-Aug-10 09:41 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#94339, "Much like everything CF related, you are wrong."
In response to Reply #1

Was always evil.

Was in BATTLE from around 25 until near the end.

ProSun 22-Aug-10 03:19 AM
776 posts
#94340, "Just to point out...."
In response to Reply #2

Here we have another personal attack against me for what ever reason.

And people say I make this #### up.

blackbirdSun 22-Aug-10 06:08 AM
Member since 04th Sep 2009
178 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#94342, "problem is he's 110% correct"
In response to Reply #3

where you.... aren't. So take that for what it's worth.

ProSun 22-Aug-10 03:25 PM
776 posts
#94346, "And again. So where's the consistency Imms?"
In response to Reply #4
Edited on Sun 22-Aug-10 03:36 PM

You bitch about me, but you let the same few ride when it comes to antogonism on these threads.

And you wonder why these strings are so numerous?

I simply posted something and was attacked, twice, and I'm sure more are to come.

TMNSSun 22-Aug-10 03:50 PM
2670 posts
#94347, "Yeah, because it's not like you ever attacked me..."
In response to Reply #5

...oh wait.

http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=4&topic_id=93997&mesg_id=94027&page=

http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=6&topic_id=33221&mesg_id=33284&page=

http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=6&topic_id=33221&mesg_id=33290&page=

And that's just with like 5 seconds of searching.

And I don't attack you, Pro. I state the obvious. You spout off half-cocked assumptions like it's concrete fact, you generally rant about non-sensical things, and you're horribly hypocritical about several subjects, including RP. But didn't you say you weren't going to respond to any of my posts again?

PS You still owe me a PBF.

blackbirdSun 22-Aug-10 04:56 PM
Member since 04th Sep 2009
178 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#94349, "saying "you're wrong" isn't an attack. You have thin sk..."
In response to Reply #5

ProSun 22-Aug-10 05:12 PM
776 posts
#94350, "And again. n/t"
In response to Reply #7

bsbstb

TMNSSun 22-Aug-10 05:35 PM
2670 posts
#94351, "You really need to stop posting."
In response to Reply #8

Makes you look really really bad.

ProMon 23-Aug-10 12:01 AM
776 posts
#94355, "And again. n/t"

gbsbs

ProMon 23-Aug-10 12:01 AM
776 posts
#94356, "And again. n/t"
In response to Reply #9

gbsbs

TMNSMon 23-Aug-10 01:58 AM
2670 posts
#94357, "I don't buy it. NT"
In response to Reply #10

NT

ValguarneraMon 23-Aug-10 06:36 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94359, ""You are wrong" is not an attack. Don't hijack threads..."
In response to Reply #5
Edited on Mon 23-Aug-10 06:38 AM

This thread isn't about you. It has 6 posts where you assert something incorrectly then complain that people point out you're incorrect.

Any other posts in this thread should be about the character.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

ProMon 23-Aug-10 11:25 AM
776 posts
#94360, "Then snip the thread where he attcks me personally. "
In response to Reply #12

Fact: I posted on this characters death thread.

Fact: I stated my misunderstandings of the character and asked for clarification.

Fact: I was attacked personally by two people who historically attack me and veer the thread off topic.

Fact: I have asked for the staff's assistance with these two before.

Fact: You, Valg, misconstrue the facts.

All you have to do is snip his comment and let him respond with a simple, "Looks like you were wrong."

That makes more sense then letting these consistantly hostile players flame your forum. Which they do, not me.

lurkerMon 23-Aug-10 02:11 PM
Member since 13th Mar 2006
249 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94364, "It's hard to believe you're an adult"
In response to Reply #13

These aren't "personal attacks"

Personal attacks are things like saying you look like you have fetal alcohol syndrome

Or that you have nipples the size of dinner plates.

Grow the #### up

TacMon 23-Aug-10 03:32 PM
Member since 15th Nov 2005
2050 posts
#94366, "Remember when...."
In response to Reply #14

Pro was banned.... Yea, that was awesome.

ProTue 24-Aug-10 11:28 AM
776 posts
#94373, "Again."
In response to Reply #15

I simply posted a comment and this tripe is allowed to stew.

It needn't even be an issue. There are a select few who do nothing but flame me, irregardless of what I post. This is another example.

I've sent letters to the staff, I've posted here.

I am vilified for defending myself against attacks that come against me.

Is it too much to ask that the staff who are selected to monitor this forum police it in an even handed fashion.

In all honesty, go back to the very top of this thread, see what I posted, then look at the next post after mine and tell me who drew first blood? If that post was snipped, Kirsly would still have his good-bye thread.

It may seem like a small thing to you and some others, but I have been trying for years to ignore these attacks and I have gone out of my way to be even toned in nearly every post I make. It’s frustrating to me that what amounts to school yard bullying is allowed to continue. It’s even more frustrating to me that when I speak up in my own defense or do lose my temper I’m attacked even more.

So again, I’m asking the Imm’s, snip this thread after my post and be done with it.

GaplemoWed 25-Aug-10 01:55 AM
Member since 06th May 2010
619 posts
#94381, "I think you care too much what a bunch of people on the..."
In response to Reply #16

Seriously, you care that much what the community thinks of you? It's the internet, not everyone everywhere is gonna like you. Go hang out with some people in person, get some friends or something. You put WAY too much stock in what a bunch of computer gamers think of you as a person.

DervishWed 25-Aug-10 02:30 AM
Member since 11th Oct 2003
617 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#94382, "Cosign. n/t"
In response to Reply #18

nt

EskelianTue 24-Aug-10 07:59 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2023 posts
#94377, "RE: "
In response to Reply #12

I agree with this.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94332 Previous topic | Next topic