Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Liadan the Non-Empowered Fireseeds Spa..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94312
Show all folders

IsildurWed 18-Aug-10 11:23 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94312, "(DELETED) [None] Liadan the Non-Empowered Fireseeds Spammer"

Serves me right for trying to do a custom empowerment character under a sphere that belongs to an actual imm. Doh.

Neltouda- Thanks for taking pity on me. Please don't take the deletion as a knock on you. I enjoy the idea of a Neltouda, but it really didn't work with Liadan's role.

Back to the drawing board I guess.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

sleepyThu 19-Aug-10 02:41 AM
Member since 24th Jul 2007
223 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94315, "Ouch."
In response to Reply #0

Non-empowered makes for sad druids against orcs like Thyk!
Though I don't know why people keep saying druids need 500 exp penalty.
I can understand maybe a 250 or 300 at the most, but fighting druids at low levels is so laughably easy. You can essentially counter all their supplications.

IsildurThu 19-Aug-10 01:56 PM
5969 posts
#94316, "RE: Ouch."
In response to Reply #1

Yeah. Even still, I could (and should) have escaped alive. A better player doesn't die to you there.

A2Thu 19-Aug-10 04:42 PM
371 posts
#94317, "RE: Ouch."
In response to Reply #1

Druids aren't nasty at low levels because of maledictions, they are nasty at low levels because a lot of people don't carry potions pre-20 and being able to hit and run with entangle and healing while moving through wilderness without lag is nasty.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94312 Previous topic | Next topic