Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Kjarkanoth Fyullin the Unseen, Mutat..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94204
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 09-Aug-10 08:08 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94204, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Kjarkanoth Fyullin the Unseen, Mutated Murderer of Mages"

Mon Aug 9 20:04:06 2010

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Kjarkanoth perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:thief
Level:46
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:169

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Well it was a fun ride while it lasted., Guilo, 09-Aug-10 08:35 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Gobl, Pro, 09-Aug-10 09:43 PM, #2
     Reply Haha, yeah., Guilo, 09-Aug-10 09:46 PM, #3
          Reply RE: Haha, yeah., wareagle, 09-Aug-10 09:54 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Well it was a fun ride while it lasted., Borkahd, 09-Aug-10 11:14 PM, #5
     Reply The day you get your religion., Guilo, 10-Aug-10 12:27 PM, #18
          Reply RE: The day you get your religion., Borkahd, 11-Aug-10 12:58 AM, #23
     Reply You were awesome!, Demos, 09-Aug-10 11:47 PM, #6
     Reply Dude, you were bad ass., Guilo, 09-Aug-10 11:57 PM, #7
     Reply Thank you for being a decent person behind the rager, NacMacFeegle, 10-Aug-10 12:59 AM, #8
     Reply Yeah, sorry man =(, Guilo, 10-Aug-10 12:25 PM, #17
     Reply Don't ####ty connections suck?, TMNS, 10-Aug-10 01:38 AM, #9
     Reply Ugh, it's the worst thing ever., Guilo, 10-Aug-10 12:23 PM, #16
     Reply Bleh!, Amberion, 10-Aug-10 02:18 AM, #10
     Reply Dang, just realized who you are!, Guilo, 10-Aug-10 12:23 PM, #15
     Reply RE: Well it was a fun ride while it lasted., HammerSong, 10-Aug-10 08:42 AM, #11
     Reply Ugh, dang!, Guilo, 10-Aug-10 12:21 PM, #14
     Reply I really liked everything I saw from this character, Nnaeshuk, 10-Aug-10 11:37 AM, #12
     Reply Appreciate the kind comment., Guilo, 10-Aug-10 12:18 PM, #13
     Reply Dang!, Zadkiel, 10-Aug-10 12:34 PM, #19
     Reply Yeah, I digged you alot., Guilo, 10-Aug-10 12:46 PM, #20
     Reply RE: Well it was a fun ride while it lasted., Anliltuel (Anonymous), 10-Aug-10 02:55 PM, #21
          Reply No prob man, thanks back., Guilo, 10-Aug-10 03:53 PM, #22

GuiloMon 09-Aug-10 08:29 PM
Member since 09th May 2008
367 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#94205, "Well it was a fun ride while it lasted."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Mon 09-Aug-10 08:35 PM

I like to say I'm done with CF on characters a lot, but I'm indefinatly done this time. My internet connection is so terrible, I ususally disconnect about 6-7 times per hour, sometimes over 5 minutes and it just became completely unbearable, I just can't deal with it anymore. I only died three times and two of which I would have avoided if I wasn't lagging so bad, not counting a lot more kills I would of sealed from lack of being able to chase. That mixed with waiting over 100 hours for the Rites and it falling on the ONLY night I couldn't make it was just a complete kick in the nuts.

Either way, this was my first thief ever.. and they're pretty fun I guess. I've always hated on them and decided to make one to see if they fit me and they actually turned out to cater to my style pretty well. I made it a point to never really steal things, amd I think I never stole more than 10 items my whole life and 7-8 of them being potions to just stop people from quaffing.

The village was in uber rough shape when I came in, but it seems like it's about to get back on it's feet. So I wish you guys all well in the Rites and may the best man win.

----------

Goodbyes:

I'm just going to keep this light and reply to people if they want to say anything. I more or less had great interactions with everyone I came across and tried to throw my RP out there when people were willing.

Ohbehb - Favorite villager hands down. You were a beast and I really looked up to you. I hope you get Commander and kick the Village into shape. Keep on beating ass.

Colwri - We had a rough start just due to lack of leadership, but you REALLY upped your game after the bumps in the road. Keep rocking out man, you have plenty of potential.

Rupen - Didn't really see much of you but from my characters POV I thought you were cool. The full loot certain people notes to the village were a little distasteful I think coming from a Drillmaster but I hope you bounch back and start bring a solid presence.

Vakahlz - My late night homie. Loved when you'd log on and we'd roll out together. Great great character.

Kaduhnahrah - Man, you had a rough ass character start. I was trying to get you inducted every way I saw possible, good job sticking it out and I hope you keep going for plenty of hours to come. By far my favorite applicant.

Arkal - You were by far one of my favorite characters. I hope you get to make it in the Rites and rock out. We had our scuffles here and there over wanting to give people gear back... but it's just because OOC I try and make sure people get everything back so sorry about that. Besides that you were one of my best friends in the village and loved having you around.

Thror - I haven't been happier with IMM interactions since Eshval. You are really tasteful and solid in the way you do things. I really really regret having to delete after getting the tattoo, but no rites mixed with such a rough internet connection was just terrible to my character. I had my eyes on Drillmaster pretty bad and realized it was looking bleek after your note. Hope things with work clear up and you get to start rocking out some more presence, because any time you're around, it's a damn damn good time.

Varuk - I had respect for you until that last piece of #### move on your part. There's a difference between being an evil IC great character and an OOC piece of ####... and you pulled the latter on that last death.

Leoupradon - I thought you were pretty cool until you joined Scion. I think that was way too much of an OOC move on your part, from even ranking with me to all the promises and things you said. I can understand manipulating Imperials and whatnot but you went out of your way to help ME learn and said we'd always be friends and blah blah then the next time I'm getting spam withered... pretty ####ty dude.

Borkahd - Dude you are SO freaking cool. I tried to make it a point to RP with all the avatars as much as I could. And between you, Malakhi, Nnaeshuk, and Anliltuel(sp?) I had some cool ass talks. I had a scout when you were Commander so it was fun to be able to chat with you from a villagers standpoint again. Sorry if I let you down at all.

I'll leave the goodbyes to that for now. You guys enjoy your CF careers and I hope the playerbase starts getting a little stronger! Thanks for all the RP, good fights, and exploring.

TripHitNdip

ProMon 09-Aug-10 09:43 PM
Member since 14th Apr 2010
776 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94206, "RE: Gobl"
In response to Reply #1

He was an attempt at the gaping maw. Specifically, things that seem easy are made hard.

I could have fessed up but that didn't seem right.

After we got to know each other it was fine between us. I was reporting my group mates to you.

GuiloMon 09-Aug-10 09:46 PM
367 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#94207, "Haha, yeah."
In response to Reply #2

I didn't get the "You're just trying to pad your pk ratio as a rager" tells at first considering I had never even been in combat with you before. Then I was just like, well maybe it's in his role or something and I should just keep trying to roleplay.

Turned out decent in the end, but I have to say, I've liked many more other Pro characters than Gobl =P

wareagleMon 09-Aug-10 09:54 PM
Member since 19th Aug 2007
201 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94208, "RE: Haha, yeah."
In response to Reply #3

It was pretty clear to me that Gobl had some OOC pent up stuff towards Jindicho. Although, I have to say, if I were to have made an anti-Jindicho, I'm not sure Pro picked the right char .

As to your graveyard thread, I'm very upset since it is rather sudden, was one of those char's that popped and I was like heck yeah.

BorkahdMon 09-Aug-10 11:14 PM
Member since 17th Mar 2009
187 posts
#94209, "RE: Well it was a fun ride while it lasted."
In response to Reply #1

I hate to see you go. You were one of my two favs. I enjoyed interacting with you and I think I may even remember your scout. If I am right we got along really good then as well.

Hope you stick around! Love to see what you could achieve as a follower of mine when that time comes!

Best!

-----------------
"My view of Borkahd IC"
If you anger him, he'll rape you to death, eat your flesh, and sew your skin into his clothing. And if you're very, very lucky, he'll do it in that order. ~Twist

GuiloTue 10-Aug-10 12:27 PM
367 posts
#94226, "The day you get your religion."
In response to Reply #5

I will roll something regardless of my internet.

Yuh! Kjar like Warlord! Hope many angels and elves please for many days!

=P

BorkahdWed 11-Aug-10 12:58 AM
Member since 17th Mar 2009
187 posts
#94233, "RE: The day you get your religion."
In response to Reply #18

Hope you liked the title to. I was trying to think up something cool, seemed like it fit your role.

-----------------
"My view of Borkahd IC"
If you anger him, he'll rape you to death, eat your flesh, and sew your skin into his clothing. And if you're very, very lucky, he'll do it in that order. ~Twist

DemosMon 09-Aug-10 11:47 PM
Member since 20th Apr 2003
211 posts
#94210, "You were awesome!"
In response to Reply #1

One of the few people I looked forward to seeing around. I wish I could have won our bet. Good luck with your next

GuiloMon 09-Aug-10 11:57 PM
367 posts
#94211, "Dude, you were bad ass."
In response to Reply #6

That bet was fun... I completely loved having you around. You seemed to have the same problems I did, except I don't see how my connection probs could be worse than anyone elses that didn't punch their computer and stop playing CF =P lol

Maybe if some other freaking internet company gets out here I'll come back around and try an AP out for the first time. I think I could maybe make the next Ravon if I played my luck right and had a little luck on my side

Make something else and get famous until then though! You have skill buddy.

NacMacFeegleTue 10-Aug-10 12:59 AM
Member since 07th Jun 2010
38 posts
#94213, "Thank you for being a decent person behind the rager"
In response to Reply #1

and not looting more than the ogres. I now know why you felt so bad about raping me when my connection froze up. If you have suffered the same with your own connection. Anyway, thanks for being decent about it, well, apart from deleting and not letting me have revenge!

GuiloTue 10-Aug-10 12:25 PM
367 posts
#94225, "Yeah, sorry man =("
In response to Reply #8

Deathblowing thieves are so bursty when it comes to damage, if someone is afk or something and they show up on where, there's a good chance they're going down before I could realize they weren't right.

Wasn't my intention at all. There was at least 4-5 times in Kjar's life where I fled and send tells asking if people were there just to make sure I kept everyones spirits up.

Either way, maybe someday we can both have reincarnations and you can beat me up! =P

TMNSTue 10-Aug-10 01:38 AM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#94215, "Don't ####ty connections suck?"
In response to Reply #1

Was fun.

Would have liked to see where our interactions would have gone had I not deleted.

GuiloTue 10-Aug-10 12:23 PM
367 posts
#94224, "Ugh, it's the worst thing ever."
In response to Reply #9

I think Kjar and Jindicho would have had some uber epic showdowns though. Really digged the RP angle you were shooting for.

AmberionTue 10-Aug-10 02:18 AM
Member since 06th Jun 2007
945 posts
#94216, "Bleh!"
In response to Reply #1

Awesome char! I'm a bit sadened that i didn't get mentioned in there with my current. But without saying to much, thanks for the good interactions and the help you provided from time to time.

I hope your connection becomse better so you can make a grand comeback.

Always shoot first and then call whatever you hit the target.

GuiloTue 10-Aug-10 12:23 PM
367 posts
#94223, "Dang, just realized who you are!"
In response to Reply #10

Sorry for forgetting you. Wasn't intentional I was just pissed that I had to delete and kinda threw the goodbyes together really quick, posted, and then went out to get hammered haha.

You're going to be strong man, just take your time and keep rocking.

HammerSongTue 10-Aug-10 08:42 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
679 posts
#94218, "RE: Well it was a fun ride while it lasted."
In response to Reply #1

I guess you didn't read my follow up email to yours? That's a shame. I really did enjoy this character and felt he was going to do good things for the village.

GuiloTue 10-Aug-10 12:21 PM
367 posts
#94222, "Ugh, dang!"
In response to Reply #11

I didn't get it until just now. Either way it wouldn't have changed my connection issues though. I wanted to hurry and delete so I didn't steal a possible role contest prize from someone, I always get annoyed when people do that.

Either way, I hope I get to come back someday and follow you again and make something that will have a little more beefyness at hero.. cause I could tell Kjar was going downhill fast compared to how strong he was in the mid ranges =P

Take care Thror

NnaeshukTue 10-Aug-10 11:37 AM
Member since 13th Apr 2010
141 posts
#94220, "I really liked everything I saw from this character"
In response to Reply #1

Of course, I had a limited view of things, but I enjoyed every one of our interactions and thought you were top notch. Well played! I find myself hoping you find your way back one day. Best of luck with whatever life holds next for you.

Nay-nay

GuiloTue 10-Aug-10 12:18 PM
367 posts
#94221, "Appreciate the kind comment."
In response to Reply #12

I try to hold a high standard for my characters and I think I did a pretty good job keeping that at all times when it came to Kjarkanoth.

I really hope I find my way back too. If Verizon ever changes the phone lines out where I live (They're still from the 70's) and allows me to get a non####ty connection, I'll totally come back. Until then, you get your stuff done and make a religion!

ZadkielTue 10-Aug-10 12:34 PM
Member since 10th Aug 2010
2 posts
#94227, "Dang!"
In response to Reply #1

From that day we grouped when you were in the teen still, always liked the character and the direction it was going. Though you were one suspicious SOB, but no doubt in your role. Makes me sad I cant bug you anymore *sigh* Good luck on anything else

GuiloTue 10-Aug-10 12:46 PM
367 posts
#94228, "Yeah, I digged you alot."
In response to Reply #19

No matter who you were, Kjar always thought you were plotting and scheming and made you earn his trust through actions. Was trying to act like some dude that got uber screwed over and thought the entire world was out to kill him.

Your RP was very very refreshing, I haven't seen a stance with the village like yours the whole time I've been playing I think. Keep expounding on it and make it more awesome!

Anliltuel (inactive user)Tue 10-Aug-10 02:55 PM
Charter member
#94229, "RE: Well it was a fun ride while it lasted."
In response to Reply #1

>Borkahd - Dude you are SO freaking cool. I tried to make it a
>point to RP with all the avatars as much as I could. And
>between you, Malakhi, Nnaeshuk, and Anliltuel(sp?) I had some
>cool ass talks. I had a scout when you were Commander so it
>was fun to be able to chat with you from a villagers
>standpoint again. Sorry if I let you down at all>

Thanks for the arpee. Not being part of cabal keeps me much farther away from mortals than I would like. Starting to change that around.

Hope you come back and soon.

GuiloTue 10-Aug-10 03:52 PM
367 posts
#94231, "No prob man, thanks back."
In response to Reply #21
Edited on Tue 10-Aug-10 03:53 PM

I figure all you avatars always have to be in character and you probably don't have too many people trying to talk to you with pure intent of just some quality RP.

Hope you get out of that Orc body soon!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94204 Previous topic | Next topic